Why pence is okay with FEMA camps for immigrant kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....We can’t ship 10 million people out of the country ......

Why not?
It’s too expensive, time consuming and damaging to our communities... it’s not a realistic solution in my opinion.

I’m certain you have the answers...
How much would it cost?
How would it damage our communities?
I don’t have the dollar amount... but I also don’t have the dollar amount for a trip to Mars and back but I can tell you it would be expensive and time consuming.

You need to seek people out and check papers, that’s going to lead to mass demonstrations and protest. You then need to detain millions of people many of whom have jobs and American citizen families they live with. You then need judges and lawyers to process them . You then need to provide transport back to where ever you are sending them.

I hate to burst you bubbles, but that is never going to happen in this country. Get real.

Why not?
It’s too expensive, time consuming and damaging to our communities... it’s not a realistic solution in my opinion.

How much would it cost?
I don’t have the dollar amount... but I also don’t have the dollar amount for a trip to Mars and back but I can tell you it would be expensive and time consuming.

You need to seek people out and check papers, that’s going to lead to mass demonstrations and protest. You then need to detain millions of people many of whom have jobs and American citizen families they live with. You then need judges and lawyers to process them . You then need to provide transport back to where ever you are sending them.

I hate to burst you bubbles, but that is never going to happen in this country. Get real.
So why do you support illegal immigration?

Why not?

How much would it cost?

Haha...I already showed you that we did it once before with far less resources. Why repeat such nonsense?
So you know that enforcing our laws is expensive but you don’t know that fostering Mexico’s filth is more expensive? That’s weird.
“Mass demonstrations and protests”
WTF....who gives two fucks.
Those who get ass hurt over politicians finally doing what they’re supposed to do can go fuck themselves.

Why not?

How much would it cost?

I don’t

She's quite an actress.

How much would it cost?

I don’t
Liar.

Not true. Really the only difference is you think illegally crossing the border is a serious crime while your counterparts don’t. The law actually treats it as a civil violation, like trespassing... We have jaywYjalking and we have murder. Crimes come in various degrees.
He's still right that you and your ilk don't want to hold people accountable. Crossing the border without a visa is a crime. It's illegal, period.
I’ve never said they shouldn’t be held accountable. I’ve said quite the opposite

Then why shouldn't illegals shouldn't immediately be shipped back to where they came from?
They should of they’ve committed violent crimes. Of not them it becomes a question of process. We can’t ship 10 million people out of the country so there should be a different kind of penalty... fines or community service etc

Why would you believe that we’re incapable of enforcing our laws? Mexicrats have simply rendered our immigration and deportation laws useless...There are other ways....shit, Ike did it with very little resources not long ago.
tumblr_pl6abbtumJ1qzm7u9o1_400.jpg
Each taxpayer pays $100 per day for each illegal
Happy Now libbies(who work and pay taxes)?

Why not?

How much would it cost?

Haha...I already showed you that we did it once before with far less resources. Why repeat such nonsense?
So you know that enforcing our laws is expensive but you don’t know that fostering Mexico’s filth is more expensive? That’s weird.
“Mass demonstrations and protests”
WTF....who gives two fucks.
Those who get ass hurt over politicians finally doing what they’re supposed to do can go fuck themselves.
I’m fine with enforcing the law but we need to be smart about it and now waste resources trying to track down the undocumented housekeeper who’s been here for 15 years and has three kids in school. Deport the criminals and give the housekeeper a penalty along with way to be part of the system.

She's quite an actress.

How much would it cost?

I don’t
Liar.
While we are acting like children... I’m rubber and you’re glue.

he isn't so much a Christian as he is a trumptian.

Pence is a dangerous man but I'm not sure I have a better idea on what to do in this case.

How about we improve the camps and make Big Government Mike come to us for permission on how to use his body's sticks and holes.
How about we stop peeing our pants about people that are no threat to us?
The have certainly been no threat in Los Angeles.
Gang Killings in L.A. County Top a Record 700

He's still right that you and your ilk don't want to hold people accountable. Crossing the border without a visa is a crime. It's illegal, period.
I’ve never said they shouldn’t be held accountable. I’ve said quite the opposite

Then why shouldn't illegals shouldn't immediately be shipped back to where they came from?
They should of they’ve committed violent crimes. Of not them it becomes a question of process. We can’t ship 10 million people out of the country so there should be a different kind of penalty... fines or community service etc

Why would you believe that we’re incapable of enforcing our laws? Mexicrats have simply rendered our immigration and deportation laws useless...There are other ways....shit, Ike did it with very little resources not long ago.
We all know those are not honest numbers. Stop lying.

Here’s an honesty test. In your stats, how much money is being added to our economy by illegal immigrants?

She's quite an actress.
How much would it cost?

I don’t
Liar.
Liar.

Here’s an honesty test. In your stats, how much money is being added to our economy by illegal immigrants?
We don’t pretend that illegals actions have a good result; that’s feelings driven libbie land.

She's quite an actress.

I don’t
Liar.
Liar.
Liar.

We don’t pretend that illegals actions have a good result; that’s feelings driven libbie land.
I’m not pretending I’m asking a statistical question. If no revenue is gained then the answer is zero. Is that what your answer is? Zero?

when their 'home' is even more dangerous.
THEN THEY SHOULDN’T HAVE HAD KIDS

lol...love the fetus - hate the child.

don'tcha love them thar christian pro lifers & their 'every baby is precious & deserves to live' - when it really means is except after the cord is cut & just forget it if you are brown as well.
Mentally ill patients in Somaliland, north east Africa, chained up and beaten, a Human Rights Watch study reveals

Report found 'alarmingly high levels' of mental health down to violence of civil war, poverty and addiction to drugs

Patients forced into 'hospitals' where they are shackled by their ankles, force fed medication and beaten by guards

They are among the thousands of mental health sufferers locked up in cruel institutions and prisons across Africa

Same cruelty occurs in nations of South Sudan, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Uganda, Kenya and Nigeria

Abdi was chained up by his ankles in a dark room
almost every hour of the day for 14 months.

He was force fed powerful medication and when he resisted,
he was brutally beaten by guards
at the mental health ward in Somaliland, north east Africa.

Abdi, 35, was one of thousands of patients
forced into the country's cruel psychiatric institutes
where they endure torture, starvation and mind numbing loneliness,
a shocking investigation has revealed.

But these acts of cruelty are not limited to Somaliland,
an autonomous region of Somalia.
Mentally ill people in several Africa nations -
including Sudan, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Uganda,
Kenya and oil rich Nigeria - are chained to hospital beds,
put into prisons alongside dangerous criminals
or chained up by their own families.

2E181A5100000578-3301484-image-a-38_1446627254371.jpg

Lonely: Ahmed Adan Ahmed (pictured), 13, was tied to a stick in a Somalian refugee camp by his mother who, like many people in Africa,
did not know how to deal with his mental health problems

2E181A4600000578-3301484-image-a-42_1446627271561.jpg

Cast away: Thousands of mentally ill people across Africa,
including this women who was shackled to an engine part
in Juba Central Prison, South Sudan, are locked up in hospital wards
or in jails alongside criminals

2E14647600000578-3301484-Condemned_Severely_mentally_disabled_men_and_women_are_shackled_-a-25_1446626248837.jpg

Condemned: A shocking new investigation has revealed how patients
are chained and beaten in wards in Somaliland,
an autonomous region of Somalia, but patients (pictured in a South Sudanese prison) all over the continent are suffering the same abuse

2E181A5900000578-3301484-image-a-44_1446627697070.jpg

At risk: A mentally disabled boy (pictured), eight, sleeps on the floor of a prison cell where 'high risk' male inmates are housed in a 'rehabilitation' centre outside of Port Harcourt, Nigeria

2E14643600000578-3301484-image-a-27_1446626252441.jpg

Discarded: The Home of Hope centre (pictured) in Jinja, Uganda, tries to care for abandoned children with mental health problems

THESE ARE THE CHILDREN
WHO SHOULD BE FLOWN HERE
AND BROUGHT TO AMERICA

THESE ARE CHILDREN IN NEED
THESE ARE CHILDREN WHO KNOW
HUNGER POVERTY NEED

DO THESE MOTHER FUCKERS
LOOK LIKE THEY AREN’T EATING
LOOK LIKE THEY WERE SUFFERING
FROM ABUSE IN THEIR HOMELAND

1052692190.jpg.0.jpg

DHS-YT-2.jpg

images

FUCK YOU AND THEM!

save your faux indignation for someone willing to believe you give a damn about ANY of them.

His point about how the "refugees" look was valid.

your comeback?

145k71.jpg

what comeback was needed other than what i said? those that can make it here deserve a shot. you & he can't figure that out?

Why not?
It's more expensive not to do it. How is it "damaging to our communities?" You don't get to count illegal aliens as part of our community.

Slade3200 is scrounging for data right now...he should pretend he didn’t see our posts. He refuses to admit that his position on this matter is rooted in FEELZ....he’ll squirm around, twist, spin and play semantics all day while ignoring the real data. It’s fascinating.
Why do you need to inject false hyperbole into the conversation? Are you really that desperate to troll?
Where's the hyperbole? You still have't answered the question I asked.

THEN THEY SHOULDN’T HAVE HAD KIDS

lol...love the fetus - hate the child.

don'tcha love them thar christian pro lifers & their 'every baby is precious & deserves to live' - when it really means is except after the cord is cut & just forget it if you are brown as well.
Mentally ill patients in Somaliland, north east Africa, chained up and beaten, a Human Rights Watch study reveals

Report found 'alarmingly high levels' of mental health down to violence of civil war, poverty and addiction to drugs

Patients forced into 'hospitals' where they are shackled by their ankles, force fed medication and beaten by guards

They are among the thousands of mental health sufferers locked up in cruel institutions and prisons across Africa

Same cruelty occurs in nations of South Sudan, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Uganda, Kenya and Nigeria

Abdi was chained up by his ankles in a dark room
almost every hour of the day for 14 months.

He was force fed powerful medication and when he resisted,
he was brutally beaten by guards
at the mental health ward in Somaliland, north east Africa.

Abdi, 35, was one of thousands of patients
forced into the country's cruel psychiatric institutes
where they endure torture, starvation and mind numbing loneliness,
a shocking investigation has revealed.

But these acts of cruelty are not limited to Somaliland,
an autonomous region of Somalia.
Mentally ill people in several Africa nations -
including Sudan, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Uganda,
Kenya and oil rich Nigeria - are chained to hospital beds,
put into prisons alongside dangerous criminals
or chained up by their own families.

2E181A5100000578-3301484-image-a-38_1446627254371.jpg

Lonely: Ahmed Adan Ahmed (pictured), 13, was tied to a stick in a Somalian refugee camp by his mother who, like many people in Africa,
did not know how to deal with his mental health problems

2E181A4600000578-3301484-image-a-42_1446627271561.jpg

Cast away: Thousands of mentally ill people across Africa,
including this women who was shackled to an engine part
in Juba Central Prison, South Sudan, are locked up in hospital wards
or in jails alongside criminals

2E14647600000578-3301484-Condemned_Severely_mentally_disabled_men_and_women_are_shackled_-a-25_1446626248837.jpg

Condemned: A shocking new investigation has revealed how patients
are chained and beaten in wards in Somaliland,
an autonomous region of Somalia, but patients (pictured in a South Sudanese prison) all over the continent are suffering the same abuse

2E181A5900000578-3301484-image-a-44_1446627697070.jpg

At risk: A mentally disabled boy (pictured), eight, sleeps on the floor of a prison cell where 'high risk' male inmates are housed in a 'rehabilitation' centre outside of Port Harcourt, Nigeria

2E14643600000578-3301484-image-a-27_1446626252441.jpg

Discarded: The Home of Hope centre (pictured) in Jinja, Uganda, tries to care for abandoned children with mental health problems

THESE ARE THE CHILDREN
WHO SHOULD BE FLOWN HERE
AND BROUGHT TO AMERICA

THESE ARE CHILDREN IN NEED
THESE ARE CHILDREN WHO KNOW
HUNGER POVERTY NEED

DO THESE MOTHER FUCKERS
LOOK LIKE THEY AREN’T EATING
LOOK LIKE THEY WERE SUFFERING
FROM ABUSE IN THEIR HOMELAND

1052692190.jpg.0.jpg

DHS-YT-2.jpg

images

FUCK YOU AND THEM!

save your faux indignation for someone willing to believe you give a damn about ANY of them.

His point about how the "refugees" look was valid.

your comeback?

145k71.jpg

what comeback was needed other than what i said? those that can make it here deserve a shot. you & he can't figure that out?
Why do they "deserve a shot?" How does simply being a warm body entitle them to anything from us?

It's more expensive not to do it. How is it "damaging to our communities?" You don't get to count illegal aliens as part of our community.

Slade3200 is scrounging for data right now...he should pretend he didn’t see our posts. He refuses to admit that his position on this matter is rooted in FEELZ....he’ll squirm around, twist, spin and play semantics all day while ignoring the real data. It’s fascinating.
Why do you need to inject false hyperbole into the conversation? Are you really that desperate to troll?
Where's the hyperbole? You still have't answered the question I asked.
Me scrambling for facts = false. I did answer, go back and read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back