Why Republicans think the Democratic Party is the "Plantation" party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread has been cleaned of 16 violative posts in just a few hours of posting - just a reminder, you need some content relating to the topic with flames and insults. Further violations will be dealt with accordingly.

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

You guys ALLOW every republican to be painted as racists and are suprised by the rebuff that the op gets? If these rules are going to punish those who respond in kind how bout some rules that put an end to the CONSTANT barrage of racism bullshit that is perpetuated by the SAME POSTERS over and over. They lay the bait and you punish the responses.

GOP: The party of personal responsibility :badgrin:

Thread has been cleaned of 16 violative posts in just a few hours of posting - just a reminder, you need some content relating to the topic with flames and insults. Further violations will be dealt with accordingly.

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.

You guys ALLOW every republican to be painted as racists and are suprised by the rebuff that the op gets? If these rules are going to punish those who respond in kind how bout some rules that put an end to the CONSTANT barrage of racism bullshit that is perpetuated by the SAME POSTERS over and over. They lay the bait and you punish the responses.

GOP, The party of EQUAL TREATMENT

I don't think many black Americans would agree with this claim

well what was the black UE rates under Bush as compared to Obama.....i know it wasnt as high then as it is today....just sayin.....
Yup, great housing bubble scandal- how'd that work out? Hint- WORLD DEPRESSION!:lol:

Frankie maybe you need a ring .....there is a difference between the UE rate and the housing bubble ....and the UE rate is coming down right?.....what is it 7-8%?.....how come its like 16% for blacks?.....what happened?....

Blacks know where the racists are...

OP- It's compassion free racist bs from POS Pubs, who pander to the greedy rich and brainwash the chumps. Dems try to help the ruined-under-voodoo nonrich, where the blacks are, hater dupes. See training and education, real jobs bills, ACA, SS, min wage etc etc etc...see sig pp 1...

they are not as stupid as you think they are Frankie.....they know that the upper crust of both parties do not want them moving next door.....and yes....your party is one of the 2 i am talking about......

That's called projection lol, and false. Rich Dems want gay couples and furriners as neighbors too...:eusa_whistle: just not lying intolerant brainwashed greedy idiot ugly American violent Pubs...:badgrin:
yea rich gay people frankie.....now lets see how many Rich Dems want the Black or the Brown guy moving in next door who might not be in the same tax bracket as they are.....and going by my experience delivering Mail in the Anaheim Hills for the last 13 years .....they dont want you there unless you are rich and hopefully white....i look close enough to be a Latino that even the Latinos think i am one of them....i seen how those people treated the "Brownies" doing the gardening.....i also have experienced how some treated me....you need to take off your blinders Frankie Bigotry exist in your party as well as the other one.....

they are not as stupid as you think they are Frankie.....they know that the upper crust of both parties do not want them moving next door.....and yes....your party is one of the 2 i am talking about......

That's called projection lol, and false. Rich Dems want gay couples and furriners as neighbors too...:eusa_whistle: just not lying intolerant brainwashed greedy idiot ugly American violent Pubs...:badgrin:
yea rich gay people frankie.....now lets see how many Rich Dems want the Black or the Brown guy moving in next door who might not be in the same tax bracket as they are.....and going by my experience delivering Mail in the Anaheim Hills for the last 13 years .....they dont want you there unless you are rich and hopefully white....i look close enough to be a Latino that even the Latinos think i am one of them....i seen how those people treated the "Brownies" doing the gardening.....i also have experienced how some treated me....you need to take off your blinders Frankie Bigotry exist in your party as well as the other one.....

good post dear
as for Frankie I think he's actually a programmed robot, he's say's the same crap over and over..so you might be wasting your time talking to it...I believe there are more bigots and racist in the Democrat party, just look at the post of Mr.Cain rdean decided to use in the garbage rant of his..It was about his family..look how they spoke of the black man and Mrs. Palin on a rumor they heard and so many to pick from...It's and they're disgusting in how they treat black people and WOMEN in my book

Last edited:

good post dear
as for Frankie I think he's actually a programmed robot, he's say's the same crap over and over..so you might be wasting your time talking to it...I believe there are more bigots and racist in the Democrat party, just look at the post of Mr.Cain rdean decided to use in the garbage rant of his..It was about his family..look how they spoke of the black man and Mrs. Palin on a rumor they heard and so many to pick from...It's and they're disgusting in how they treat black people in my book

Yea DB. Look at that post. A black man who benefited from the deaths and courage of other blacks and he refers to them as "trouble makers". Worse, he lied about being in high school when he was actually going to the most famous black college in history.

How Cain sat out civil rights activism at Morehouse

Come on DB. Give us some links. Quit crying and tearing your hair out. People have recovered from trichotillomania.

good post dear
as for Frankie I think he's actually a programmed robot, he's say's the same crap over and over..so you might be wasting your time talking to it...I believe there are more bigots and racist in the Democrat party, just look at the post of Mr.Cain rdean decided to use in the garbage rant of his..It was about his family..look how they spoke of the black man and Mrs. Palin on a rumor they heard and so many to pick from...It's and they're disgusting in how they treat black people in my book

Yea DB. Look at that post. A black man who benefited from the deaths and courage of other blacks and he refers to them as "trouble makers". Worse, he lied about being in high school when he was actually going to the most famous black college in history.

Come on DB. Give us some links. Quit crying and tearing your hair out. People have recovered from trichotillomania.

DB?.....is there an invisible poster here?...

good post dear

DB?.....is there an invisible poster here?...

The initials of her "real name".

GOP, The party of EQUAL TREATMENT

Stop crying. Its unbecoming.

Rich people treat those who are not rich like crap they are pretty universal in so doing. I don't think it has much to do with race as it does with being snobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back