Why RussiaGate is 100% 'fake news'"

Trumpian logic dictates that the burden to prove a claim false rests with YOU

Fascist democrat logic.

We have no evidence of wrong doing, so we'll kill you all. Seig Heil, mein Fuhrer Soros!

LOL...Give up so easily?

Sad.

Infants are expected to act this way....but when you reach your age, to see the same.....

....sad.

LOL....and you chime in...me too

You usually put up a better fight before you surrender

Please, just go away: you're embarrassing yourself.

The most decorous thing one can do under the circumstances would be to avert one’s gaze.

What's the matter Snowflake?

Been humiliated once again?

“If you're not guilty of a crime, what do you need immunity for?” - Trump

If you're not guilty of a crime, why should police need a warrant?

You fascists are some insane monkeys.
:lol:

You just called Trump a fascist.

:clap2:

Flynn and his lawyer show how familiar they are with the machinations of the Democrats/Liberals and their allies....

“Notwithstanding his life of national service, the media are awash with unfounded allegations, outrageous claims of treason, and vicious innuendo directed against him. He is now the target of unsubstantiated public demands by Members of Congress and other political critics that he be criminally investigated,” Kelner added.

“No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch hunt environment without assurances against unfair prosecution," he said.

"No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch hunt environment without assurance against unfair prosecution."
Flynn willing to be interviewed on Russia in return for immunity

Based on your query, one can only conclude that you didn't hear Democrat Schiff's lying opening statement where he quoted the debunked British spy who made up the dossier about Trump.

Jot this down:
a. Every piece of information from a Democrat source is a lie.
b. Democrats believe that no law, statute, rule or standard applies to them.....sadly, they are too often correct.

Of course Flynn needs protections from them.

He could always plead the 5th. But his lawyer said he has a story to tell. Why would he do that?

You must be an Obama supporter, huh?

Blind Fool? He is a Stalin supporter, but Obama was a good surrogate

Wheeeeee, our man Flynn is going to tell us a story.......

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Sure he is.

Tell me, why have the FBI and Senate refused his deal?

Hmmm?

Maybe the story he has to tell doesn't match the narrative you fascists are promoting?

Flynn and maybe, just maybe Golden Boy, Herr Trumph, will have adjacent cells with Hillary and Lois?

Yah?

:thanks:

Bottom line first: the entire farrago about Russia being in any way responsible for Bill's wife losing the election is.....false.

!

Illegally ATTEMPTING to influence an election is a crime, whether it succeeds or not.

Attempt - Wikipedia
Kind O like colluding with CNN on debate questions... And acting on the colluded information shared...

If you think this is bad you should see what a foreign power did! You'd really be ups...wait, no you actually support that.

I don't think that's the story the General has in mind to tell.

"I don't think that's the story the General has in mind to tell."

Restrict your post to the first three words and it will be 100% accurate.

But....if you'd like to try to prove me wrong, perhaps you'd care to entertain this query from the OP:

All of this is based on a report from CrowdStrike, a private cyber security organization hired by the Clintons, and not any government agency.....not the NSA, not the FBI.

AND.....CrowdStrike has now been forced to admit that their report was BOGUS!!!

The Professor: "The question is, why the FBI decided to use that private cyber 'detective' [CrowdStrike]...why the FBI didn't do their own investigation.

Shall I wait for your considered opinion, or continue on with an eventful and satisfying life?

Do whatever your partisan heart desires. I hope they give him immunity so we can have his side of the "Fake News" about the collusion of the Trump Campaign and Presidency with the Russian goals of destabilizing the the US and the Western alliances.

So you are unable to address that question?

I believe that validates everything said about you and the rest of the Leftist slaves.

See ya'...

Hey, of you can't ask pertinent questions don't expect answers.

Why the fear of answering this query?

It is central to the issue, as it is the nexus of the DNC, Bill's wife, CrowdStrike, Comey and the FBI.

Or....are you unaware of the meaning of 'pertinent'?

Here....show you aren't a coward:

....let's get to this dispositive element of the episode....from the OP:

All of this is based on a report from CrowdStrike, hired by the Clintons, and not any government agency.....not the NSA, not the FBI

The Professor: "The question is, why the FBI decided to use that private cyber 'detective' [CrowdStrike]...why the FBI didn't do their own investigation.

....That's all we have."

Answer that query.

That has nothing to do with why Flynn wants immunity to testify.

"I don't think that's the story the General has in mind to tell."

Restrict your post to the first three words and it will be 100% accurate.

But....if you'd like to try to prove me wrong, perhaps you'd care to entertain this query from the OP:

All of this is based on a report from CrowdStrike, a private cyber security organization hired by the Clintons, and not any government agency.....not the NSA, not the FBI.

Shall I wait for your considered opinion, or continue on with an eventful and satisfying life?

Do whatever your partisan heart desires. I hope they give him immunity so we can have his side of the "Fake News" about the collusion of the Trump Campaign and Presidency with the Russian goals of destabilizing the the US and the Western alliances.

So you are unable to address that question?

I believe that validates everything said about you and the rest of the Leftist slaves.

See ya'...

Hey, of you can't ask pertinent questions don't expect answers.

Why the fear of answering this query?

It is central to the issue, as it is the nexus of the DNC, Bill's wife, CrowdStrike, Comey and the FBI.

Or....are you unaware of the meaning of 'pertinent'?

Here....show you aren't a coward:

....let's get to this dispositive element of the episode....from the OP:

All of this is based on a report from CrowdStrike, hired by the Clintons, and not any government agency.....not the NSA, not the FBI

....That's all we have."

Answer that query.

You can drop it....your fear of answering the question speaks volumes.

You've become proof of my thesis.....a hostile witness, but I've used your to prove my point.

You're dismissed.

You've become proof of my thesis.....a hostile witness, but I've used your to prove my point.

You're dismissed.

Speaking of hostile witness, why is Flynn asking for immunity? It means he did something wrong, and he can't admit it under oath without facing criminal charges.

“If you're not guilty of a crime, what do you need immunity for?” - Trump

If you're not guilty of a crime, why should police need a warrant?

You fascists are some insane monkeys.
:lol:

You just called Trump a fascist.

:clap2:

Flynn and his lawyer show how familiar they are with the machinations of the Democrats/Liberals and their allies....

“Notwithstanding his life of national service, the media are awash with unfounded allegations, outrageous claims of treason, and vicious innuendo directed against him. He is now the target of unsubstantiated public demands by Members of Congress and other political critics that he be criminally investigated,” Kelner added.

“No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch hunt environment without assurances against unfair prosecution," he said.

Sounds to me like he wants to talk.

“General Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit,” read the statement from Flynn’s lawyer

Putin-holding-Trump-by-the-balls-Cartoon-by-Felix-Schaad-Tages-Anzeiger.jpg

Oliver North also wanted immunity to testify, and when congress gave it to him on Iran/Contra, North sung a completely different story.

And now for a history lesson:

1. "... reversal of NSC staff member Oliver North and National Security Adviser John Poindexter’s convictions. The Court of Appeals reversed their convictions because they successfully argued that witnesses in their trials might have been affected by publicized immunized congressional testimony, even though the prosecutors themselves had taken painstaking efforts to avoid encountering information about the hearings."
Understanding the Iran-Contra Affairs - The Legal Aftermath

You're dismissed.

Speaking of hostile witness, why is Flynn asking for immunity? It means he did something wrong, and he can't admit it under oath without facing criminal charges.

No it doesn't.

To view the way Democrats operate,
a. Scooter Libby gets sent to prison
b. Lois Lerner gets a pension.

Wise up, you dolt.

“General Flynn certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit,” read the statement from Flynn’s lawyer

Didn't Flynn talk to the FBI and to Pence, and tell them both that he didn't communicate with the Russian ambassador. Sounds like the situation Martha Stewart was in, when the federal investigators asked her about her stock trades, and she denied talking to the guy with inside information.

Didn't Flynn talk to the FBI and to Pence, and tell them both that he didn't communicate with the Russian ambassador. Sounds like the situation Martha Stewart was in, when the federal investigators asked her about her stock trades, and she denied talking to the guy with inside information.

There are two..and only two crimes of which there is evidence:

1. Leakers of classified intel

2. Evelyn Farkas leaking to the press

Both felonies.
Both committed by Obamunists.

Problem is that Democrats get to walk on crimes....

A one word answer that explains much of the corruption, and the individuals who run free after benefiting from same:
DEMOCRATS

Same reason why a rapist became President, a supporter of infanticide the same, why a communist was the second place nominee for President, and a career criminal almost won the presidency.

The same laws, rules, and standards never apply to that category of individual.

.... remember
a. Every piece of information from a Democrat source is a lie.
b. Democrats believe that no law, statute, rule or standard applies to them.....sadly, they are too often correct.

1. "... reversal of NSC staff member Oliver North and National Security Adviser John Poindexter’s convictions. The Court of Appeals reversed their convictions because they successfully argued that witnesses in their trials might have been affected by publicized immunized congressional testimony,
Thanks for the lesson. It looke like Flynn wants immunity so he can escape prosecution/conviction just like Oliver North.

Thanks for the history leson.

1. "... reversal of NSC staff member Oliver North and National Security Adviser John Poindexter’s convictions. The Court of Appeals reversed their convictions because they successfully argued that witnesses in their trials might have been affected by publicized immunized congressional testimony,
Thanks for the lesson. It looke like Flynn wants immunity so he can escape prosecution/conviction just like Oliver North.

Prosecution for what?
Not being an Obamunist????

Consider this a second lesson.

Here's a third lesson, as you appear sorely in need of same.
  1. The outcome of the constitutional struggle over the Iran-Contra matter would be decided in that exact way: by public judgment of the political clash in Washington. The joint House-Senate committee investigation of the Iran-Contra affair—an investigation Democrats likened to Watergate and hoped would end with Reagan’s impeachment—took a turn President Reagan’s critics had not expected when Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North appeared and delivered a devastatingly effective attack on liberals in Congress for their irresponsible meddling in foreign policy. Public opinion decisively shifted in Reagan’s favor, and the liberal dream of driving another Republican president from office died quickly. In other words, the people judged, just as Locke said they should, and judged that Reagan had acted properly, if not necessarily wisely. The Unsolvable Problem of Executive Power

The reason that this lesson is sooooo important, is that it relates to Trumps authority to impose immigration restrictions as he sees fit.

When the Supreme Court adjudicates the issue, the same will be true:
"...a devastatingly effective attack on liberals in Congress for their irresponsible meddling in foreign policy."

Fascist democrat logic.

We have no evidence of wrong doing, so we'll kill you all. Seig Heil, mein Fuhrer Soros!

LOL...Give up so easily?

Sad.

Infants are expected to act this way....but when you reach your age, to see the same.....

....sad.

LOL....and you chime in...me too

You usually put up a better fight before you surrender

Please, just go away: you're embarrassing yourself.

The most decorous thing one can do under the circumstances would be to avert one’s gaze.

What's the matter Snowflake?

Been humiliated once again?

What are you Jake Starkey now?

You don't bother with the subject or what others post, you just fling random shit?

Sad that you are reduced to this.

Forum List

Back