Why RussiaGate is 100% 'fake news'"

The image must be as true and correct as your avi, huh?

Let's see......

Putin helped Trump
Trump helped Putin
Flynn is ready to talk to the feds......

Yup...Looks like prison for Fat Donny

Soooo.....if you're not a lying Leftwing drone, a dunce, you must know of some evidence against Trump, huh?

Can you provide it?

Or....do you live to take marching orders from the DNC?

Speak up.

Never mind....everyone knows you're a a lying Leftwing drone

Prove I'm wrong.......

You lose

No prob....

You're not a Rightwinger.

See ya'....

Of course I am a rightwinger
Prove otherwise

Once again...You FAIL

You are a liar and a fascist.

Once again you are exposed, Shitflinger.

[

Prove I'm wrong.......

You lose

That's easy, shitflinger.

Based on the evidence you have provided, Trump is 100% innocent of all the smears you and the other Nazicrats have launched. The evidence YOU have posted shows that Trump is in no way connected to the Russians and the Russia had nothing to do with any hacking. Again, this is based on the evidence YOU and your fellow fascists have presented.

You are proven wrong.

FAIL

Why is Flynn asking for immunity?

"No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch hunt environment without assurance against unfair prosecution."
Flynn willing to be interviewed on Russia in return for immunity

Based on your query, one can only conclude that you didn't hear Democrat Schiff's lying opening statement where he quoted the debunked British spy who made up the dossier about Trump.

Jot this down:
a. Every piece of information from a Democrat source is a lie.
b. Democrats believe that no law, statute, rule or standard applies to them.....sadly, they are too often correct.

Of course Flynn needs protections from them.

He could always plead the 5th. But his lawyer said he has a story to tell. Why would he do that?

You must be an Obama supporter, huh?

Blind Fool? He is a Stalin supporter, but Obama was a good surrogate

Wheeeeee, our man Flynn is going to tell us a story.......

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

The image must be as true and correct as your avi, huh?

Let's see......

Putin helped Trump
Trump helped Putin

Soooo.....if you're not a lying Leftwing drone, a dunce, you must know of some evidence against Trump, huh?

Can you provide it?

Speak up.

Prove I'm wrong.......

You lose

No prob....

See ya'....

Prove otherwise

Once again...You FAIL

I detect the fear and apprehension in you Leftists as all of your lies unravel.

You must feel like a specimen butterfly watching as the mounting pin descends.

Then all you need for an arrest is some sort of evidence. So far the only thing you fascists can produce is slander and innuendo.

all you need for an investigation is probable cause, the investigation produces evidence needed to determine guilt or innocence.. the investigation/s are on going ..

ergo;

STFU.

Sorry Brown Shirt, you have not a hint of a smidgen of evidence. None, zero, zilch. You have a report from the Clinton run "Crowdstrike" that claims Russia was behind the DNC server hack.

Even this, which is not a link to Trump, is questionable to the point of Laughable. . Jullian Assange already said that Seth Rich leaked the first batch. There WAS NO HACK,, Rich leaked the emails - and you fascists killed him for it.

Russian agent John Podesta fell into a classic Honey Pot scam and provided his password, which turned out to be "password" to someone. Could have been a third grade kid, given how stupid the Russian agent is. WikiLeaks got that batch from the unnamed source who simply logged in as Russian agent Podesta.

So, evidence against Trump? There is none, never was. All we have is a fascist witch hunt that is heavy on hyperbole and utterly free of fact.

explaining due process to you is more difficult than teaching geometry to a gob of snot.

you and pc go troll together .. thats all you are and all you'll ever have.

Witch hunts are "due process?"

Only to you fascists.
Oh and yes, PC and I do complement each other. We both post facts with solid citations to support them.

YOU OTH post only slander and libel, never a shred of evidence to support your smears.

Well, you're a fascist 7, and not a very smart one.

Only to you fascists.

Benghazzzzzziiiiiiii!

Let's take that quantum leap of imagination, and pretend that you are capable of thinking.....
Instead of trying to change the subject....

....let's get to this dispositive element of the episode....from the OP:

All of this is based on a report from CrowdStrike, hired by the Clintons, and not any government agency.....not the NSA, not the FBI

AND.....CrowdStrike has now been forced to admit that their report was BOGUS!!!

The Professor: "The question is, why the FBI decided to use that private cyber 'detective' [CrowdStrike]...why the FBI didn't do their own investigation.

....That's all we have."

Answer that query and the entire 'Russia hacked the election' tale boomerangs right back where it belong, with the career criminal and congenital liar, and her party.
That's the truth, isn't it.

Why is Flynn asking for immunity?

"No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch hunt environment without assurance against unfair prosecution."

Based on your query, one can only conclude that you didn't hear Democrat Schiff's lying opening statement where he quoted the debunked British spy who made up the dossier about Trump.

Jot this down:
b. Democrats believe that no law, statute, rule or standard applies to them.....sadly, they are too often correct.

He could always plead the 5th. But his lawyer said he has a story to tell. Why would he do that?

You must be an Obama supporter, huh?

Blind Fool? He is a Stalin supporter, but Obama was a good surrogate

Wheeeeee, our man Flynn is going to tell us a story.......

:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Sure he is.

Tell me, why have the FBI and Senate refused his deal?

Hmmm?

Maybe the story he has to tell doesn't match the narrative you fascists are promoting?

Then all you need for an arrest is some sort of evidence. So far the only thing you fascists can produce is slander and innuendo.

all you need for an investigation is probable cause, the investigation produces evidence needed to determine guilt or innocence.. the investigation/s are on going ..

ergo;

STFU.

Sorry Brown Shirt, you have not a hint of a smidgen of evidence. None, zero, zilch. You have a report from the Clinton run "Crowdstrike" that claims Russia was behind the DNC server hack.

Even this, which is not a link to Trump, is questionable to the point of Laughable. . Jullian Assange already said that Seth Rich leaked the first batch. There WAS NO HACK,, Rich leaked the emails - and you fascists killed him for it.

Russian agent John Podesta fell into a classic Honey Pot scam and provided his password, which turned out to be "password" to someone. Could have been a third grade kid, given how stupid the Russian agent is. WikiLeaks got that batch from the unnamed source who simply logged in as Russian agent Podesta.

So, evidence against Trump? There is none, never was. All we have is a fascist witch hunt that is heavy on hyperbole and utterly free of fact.

explaining due process to you is more difficult than teaching geometry to a gob of snot.

Only to you fascists.
Oh and yes, PC and I do complement each other. We both post facts with solid citations to support them.

YOU OTH post only slander and libel, never a shred of evidence to support your smears.

Only to you fascists.

Benghazzzzzziiiiiiii!

There was actual evidence with Benghazi - something you fascists utterly lack in the witch hunt.

Let's see......

Putin helped Trump
Trump helped Putin

Can you provide it?

Speak up.

Prove I'm wrong.......

You lose

No prob....

See ya'....

Prove otherwise

Once again...You FAIL

Your inability to prove the most basic claim demonstrates your ineptness

Trump sold the Presidency to Putin....TREASON

Trumps drones are on their knees begging to stay out of the slammer and its fake news.

yeah, go with that one, it's F'n BRILLIANT.
“If you're not guilty of a crime, what do you need immunity for?” - Trump

Mike Flynn should ask for immunity in that this is a witch hunt (excuse for big election loss), by media & Dems, of historic proportion!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 31, 2017

Trumps drones are on their knees begging to stay out of the slammer and its fake news.

yeah, go with that one, it's F'n BRILLIANT.
“If you're not guilty of a crime, what do you need immunity for?” - Trump

Jot this down:

Can you provide it?

Speak up.

Prove I'm wrong.......

You lose

No prob....

See ya'....

Prove otherwise

Once again...You FAIL

Are you a fucking retard?

The one making the claim is the one that must prove it, Brown Shirt.

Prove I'm wrong.......

You lose

No prob....

See ya'....

Prove otherwise

Once again...You FAIL

Trumpian logic dictates that the burden to prove a claim false rests with YOU

ergo;

STFU.

Only to you fascists.

Only to you fascists.

Benghazzzzzziiiiiiii!

There was actual evidence with Benghazi - something you fascists utterly lack in the witch hunt.

Yep, that's why 8 investigations found no wrong doing.

Reality is not your friend.

[

Prove I'm wrong.......

You lose

That's easy, shitflinger.

Based on the evidence you have provided, Trump is 100% innocent of all the smears you and the other Nazicrats have launched. The evidence YOU have posted shows that Trump is in no way connected to the Russians and the Russia had nothing to do with any hacking. Again, this is based on the evidence YOU and your fellow fascists have presented.

You are proven wrong.

FAIL

Lying doesn't help you, Brown Shirt.

No prob....

See ya'....

Prove otherwise

Once again...You FAIL

Trumpian logic dictates that the burden to prove a claim false rests with YOU

Fuck off fascist, let the grown ups talk.

Watergate, Iran-Contra were chided as "witch hunts"
C8QYuSzUMAUOv64.jpg

A couple of Bernie's staffers were fired when they were caught -exploring, probing- the dnc server further than their they were allowed. Thought that was awfully coincidental, and the leaks came shortly thereafter. I am sure what they saw passed them off to no end, knowing Bernie was set up. They claimed they only accessed voting data, but, it raises my eyebrows. And Bernie was then blocked from the server. He had to sue to get access again.
Then Bernie suddenly agreed to drop out and back Hillary. And Bernie suddenly has 3 houses, which he never had the finances for, previously.
Documents show Sanders staffers breached Clinton voter data
Sanders campaign sues DNC after database breach - CNNPolitics.com
Did Bernie Sanders Just Drop Out?
Bernie Sanders endorses Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire
Bernie Sanders Buys His Third House

Bottom line first: the entire farrago about Russia being in any way responsible for Bill's wife losing the election is.....false.

!

Illegally ATTEMPTING to influence an election is a crime, whether it succeeds or not.

Attempt - Wikipedia

ergo;

STFU.

Forum List

Back