Why RussiaGate is 100% 'fake news'"

Trump-Jail.jpg

The image must be as true and correct as your avi, huh?

Let's see......

Putin helped Trump
Trump helped Putin
Flynn is ready to talk to the feds......

Yup...Looks like prison for Fat Donny

Unless what Flynn is actually planning is lying to Feds while getting immunity to perjury charges.

he lied once ... F him and feed him fish heads.

Nuh it's cool, lets give him full security clearance back so he can get back to talking to Russians while lying about it. Hell lets let him also get back to being paid by foreign government, as he has while giving Trump foreign policy advisory.

Bottom line first: the entire farrago about Russia being in any way responsible for Bill's wife losing the election is.....false.

The full court press by the Left and it's allies is to support their failed candidate and failed policies.

1. "Russiagate is falling apart and US lawmakers are scrambling to find any strand of evidence, however flimsy, that Russia interfered in the US election.

2. [In the following] have Professor Stephen Cohen, a real Russia expert fluent in the language, explain in a little over 5 minutes why the entire Russiagate witch hunt is 100% fake news. It is (as Cohen explains in the video below) insulting to the American electorate, irresponsible and very dangerous ....

3. Cohen’s key point…“This figure 17 [intelligence agencies] is bogus.”

“The one agency that could conceivably have done a forensic examination on the Democratic computers is the National Security Agency. We learned from Snowden, they’re in your computer, mine, our e-phones.”

“Everybody else who signed that report, said they were highly confident. The NSA said it was only moderately confident.”
MUST WATCH: Professor Stephen Cohen explains in 5 minutes why RussiaGate is 100% fake news (Video)

4. Democrats "Russia had hijacked our democracy."
The Professor: "...not one piece of factual evidence."

5. All of this is based on a report from CrowdStrike, hired by the Clintons, and not any government agency.....not the NSA, not the FBI

AND.....CrowdStrike has now been forced to admit that their report was BOGUS!!!

6. The Professor: "The question is, why the FBI decided to use that private cyber 'detective' [CrowdStrike]...why the FBI didn't do their own investigation.

....That's all we have."

7. "Yet night after night people come on and say that 17 intelligence agencies....have concluded that Russian government was behind this."

BOGUS!!!!

It's hilarious how low you have to sink and how far you have to look and how many red herrings you have to produce to find the news that tells you what you want to hear.

Soooo.....if you're not a lying Leftwing drone, a dunce, you must know of some evidence against Trump, huh?

Can you provide it?

Or....do you live to take marching orders from the DNC?

Speak up.

Why is Flynn asking for immunity?

"No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch hunt environment without assurance against unfair prosecution."
Flynn willing to be interviewed on Russia in return for immunity

Based on your query, one can only conclude that you didn't hear Democrat Schiff's lying opening statement where he quoted the debunked British spy who made up the dossier about Trump.

Jot this down:
a. Every piece of information from a Democrat source is a lie.
b. Democrats believe that no law, statute, rule or standard applies to them.....sadly, they are too often correct.

Of course Flynn needs protections from them.

He could always plead the 5th. But his lawyer said he has a story to tell. Why would he do that?

You must be an Obama supporter, huh?

I don't think that's the story the General has in mind to tell.

"I don't think that's the story the General has in mind to tell."

Restrict your post to the first three words and it will be 100% accurate.

But....if you'd like to try to prove me wrong, perhaps you'd care to entertain this query from the OP:

All of this is based on a report from CrowdStrike, a private cyber security organization hired by the Clintons, and not any government agency.....not the NSA, not the FBI.

The Professor: "The question is, why the FBI decided to use that private cyber 'detective' [CrowdStrike]...why the FBI didn't do their own investigation.

Shall I wait for your considered opinion, or continue on with an eventful and satisfying life?

Do whatever your partisan heart desires. I hope they give him immunity so we can have his side of the "Fake News" about the collusion of the Trump Campaign and Presidency with the Russian goals of destabilizing the the US and the Western alliances.

Bottom line first: the entire farrago about Russia being in any way responsible for Bill's wife losing the election is.....false.

!

Illegally ATTEMPTING to influence an election is a crime, whether it succeeds or not.

Attempt - Wikipedia

Then all you need for an arrest is some sort of evidence. So far the only thing you fascists can produce is slander and innuendo.

all you need for an investigation is probable cause, the investigation produces evidence needed to determine guilt or innocence.. the investigation/s are on going ..

ergo;

STFU.

Sorry Brown Shirt, you have not a hint of a smidgen of evidence. None, zero, zilch. You have a report from the Clinton run "Crowdstrike" that claims Russia was behind the DNC server hack.

Even this, which is not a link to Trump, is questionable to the point of Laughable. . Jullian Assange already said that Seth Rich leaked the first batch. There WAS NO HACK,, Rich leaked the emails - and you fascists killed him for it.

Russian agent John Podesta fell into a classic Honey Pot scam and provided his password, which turned out to be "password" to someone. Could have been a third grade kid, given how stupid the Russian agent is. WikiLeaks got that batch from the unnamed source who simply logged in as Russian agent Podesta.

So, evidence against Trump? There is none, never was. All we have is a fascist witch hunt that is heavy on hyperbole and utterly free of fact.

explaining due process to you is more difficult than teaching geometry to a gob of snot.

you and pc go troll together .. thats all you are and all you'll ever have.

Witch hunts are "due process?"

Only to you fascists.
Oh and yes, PC and I do complement each other. We both post facts with solid citations to support them.

YOU OTH post only slander and libel, never a shred of evidence to support your smears.

Well, you're a fascist 7, and not a very smart one.

Let's see......

Putin helped Trump
Trump helped Putin

Soooo.....if you're not a lying Leftwing drone, a dunce, you must know of some evidence against Trump, huh?

Can you provide it?

Speak up.

Never mind....everyone knows you're a a lying Leftwing drone

Prove I'm wrong.......

You lose

"No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch hunt environment without assurance against unfair prosecution."
Flynn willing to be interviewed on Russia in return for immunity

Based on your query, one can only conclude that you didn't hear Democrat Schiff's lying opening statement where he quoted the debunked British spy who made up the dossier about Trump.

Jot this down:
a. Every piece of information from a Democrat source is a lie.
b. Democrats believe that no law, statute, rule or standard applies to them.....sadly, they are too often correct.

Of course Flynn needs protections from them.

He could always plead the 5th. But his lawyer said he has a story to tell. Why would he do that?

You must be an Obama supporter, huh?

I don't think that's the story the General has in mind to tell.

"I don't think that's the story the General has in mind to tell."

Restrict your post to the first three words and it will be 100% accurate.

But....if you'd like to try to prove me wrong, perhaps you'd care to entertain this query from the OP:

All of this is based on a report from CrowdStrike, a private cyber security organization hired by the Clintons, and not any government agency.....not the NSA, not the FBI.

The Professor: "The question is, why the FBI decided to use that private cyber 'detective' [CrowdStrike]...why the FBI didn't do their own investigation.

Shall I wait for your considered opinion, or continue on with an eventful and satisfying life?

Do whatever your partisan heart desires. I hope they give him immunity so we can have his side of the "Fake News" about the collusion of the Trump Campaign and Presidency with the Russian goals of destabilizing the the US and the Western alliances.

So you are unable to address that question?

I believe that validates everything said about you and the rest of the Leftist slaves.

See ya'...

[

Why would the FBI refuse the offer? :dunno:

Yeah, it's like that.

No one refused. No one has accepted yet.
The Intel committees can subpoena him anytime to testify without immunity. It's Flynn who needs to make a play to protect himself. Not the FBI or the committees.

Let's see......

Putin helped Trump
Trump helped Putin

Can you provide it?

Speak up.

Prove I'm wrong.......

You lose

No prob....

You're not a Rightwinger.

See ya'....

Let's see......

Putin helped Trump
Trump helped Putin

Unless what Flynn is actually planning is lying to Feds while getting immunity to perjury charges.

he lied once ... F him and feed him fish heads.

You lie incessantly 7.

In fact nothing you post ever seems to be true,

Illegally ATTEMPTING to influence an election is a crime, whether it succeeds or not.

Attempt - Wikipedia

Then all you need for an arrest is some sort of evidence. So far the only thing you fascists can produce is slander and innuendo.

all you need for an investigation is probable cause, the investigation produces evidence needed to determine guilt or innocence.. the investigation/s are on going ..

ergo;

STFU.

Sorry Brown Shirt, you have not a hint of a smidgen of evidence. None, zero, zilch. You have a report from the Clinton run "Crowdstrike" that claims Russia was behind the DNC server hack.

Even this, which is not a link to Trump, is questionable to the point of Laughable. . Jullian Assange already said that Seth Rich leaked the first batch. There WAS NO HACK,, Rich leaked the emails - and you fascists killed him for it.

Russian agent John Podesta fell into a classic Honey Pot scam and provided his password, which turned out to be "password" to someone. Could have been a third grade kid, given how stupid the Russian agent is. WikiLeaks got that batch from the unnamed source who simply logged in as Russian agent Podesta.

So, evidence against Trump? There is none, never was. All we have is a fascist witch hunt that is heavy on hyperbole and utterly free of fact.

explaining due process to you is more difficult than teaching geometry to a gob of snot.

you and pc go troll together .. thats all you are and all you'll ever have.

Only to you fascists.
Oh and yes, PC and I do complement each other. We both post facts with solid citations to support them.

YOU OTH post only slander and libel, never a shred of evidence to support your smears.

Well, you're a fascist 7, and not a very smart one.

Only to you fascists.

Benghazzzzzziiiiiiii!

Why are folks defending trump repeating Russian propaganda and denial points word for word? It seems somewhat suspicious. Also, note should be taken that the main reason trump and his administration's excuses are not being believed is that their record for honesty is so dismal. He and they have simply lied themselves into 0% credibility.

Can you provide it?

Speak up.
There is a ton of circumstantial evidence, but you, of course, will not accept circumstantial evidence. When discussing national security, the bulk of American citizens want further investigation when mounting circumstantial evidence indicates a national security danger and issue. So, when you see a kid running away from the scene of a broken window vandalism crime, you have no real evidence, you only have circumstantial evidence. That does not mean you do not go and question the kid or look for witnesses that actually saw the kid break the window.

Now that we've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is no evidence....not a smidgen....of the Democrat attempts to slander the Trump folks, and that the only felonies have been committed by the Obamunists.....

....let's get to this dispositive element of the episode....from the OP:

All of this is based on a report from CrowdStrike, hired by the Clintons, and not any government agency.....not the NSA, not the FBI

....That's all we have."

Answer that query and the entire 'Russia hacked the election' tale boomerangs right back where it belong, with the career criminal and congenital liar, and her party.

Any of your Leftists want to try to address it?

Why are folks defending trump repeating Russian propaganda and denial points word for word? It seems somewhat suspicious. Also, note should be taken that the main reason trump and his administration's excuses are not being believed is that their record for honesty is so dismal. He and they have simply lied themselves into 0% credibility.

Can you provide it?

Speak up.
There is a ton of circumstantial evidence, but you, of course, will not accept circumstantial evidence. When discussing national security, the bulk of American citizens want further investigation when mounting circumstantial evidence indicates a national security danger and issue. So, when you see a kid running away from the scene of a broken window vandalism crime, you have no real evidence, you only have circumstantial evidence. That does not mean you do not go and question the kid or look for witnesses that actually saw the kid break the window.

"There is a ton of circumstantial evidence,...."

No there isn't.

Watch me prove....for the nth time, that you're lying.

"Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” former Obama Director of National Intelligence James Clapper told host Chuck Todd that he was not aware of evidence showing the Trump campaign had colluded with the Russian government to influence last November’s presidential election.

TODD: Well, that’s an important revelation at this point.

Let me ask you this, does intelligence exist that can definitively answer the following question, whether there were improper contacts between the Trump campaign and Russia officials?

CLAPPER: We did not include evidence in our report, and I say our, that’s NSA, FBI and CIA with my office, the director of national intelligence that had anything — that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was there no evidence of that including in our report.

TODD: I understand that, but does it exist?

CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

TODD: If it existed, it would have been in the report?

CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government. But at the time, we had no evidence of such collusion.

TODD: But at this point, what’s not proven is the idea of collusion?

CLAPPER: that’s correct."
Fmr Obama DNI Clapper: Evidence of Trump-Russian Collusion Doesn't Exist to His 'Knowledge' - Breitbart

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"While many Democrats frequently say Russia “hacked” the presidential election, National Security Administration Director Adm. Michael Rogers and FBI Director James Comey both confirmed today that Russian activities had no impact on tallying votes in states." FBI, NSA: 'No evidence' Russia manipulated US vote tallying - The American Mirror

Let's see......

Putin helped Trump
Trump helped Putin

Can you provide it?

Speak up.

Prove I'm wrong.......

You lose

No prob....

You're not a Rightwinger.

See ya'....

Of course I am a rightwinger
Prove otherwise

Once again...You FAIL

[

Prove I'm wrong.......

You lose

That's easy, shitflinger.

Based on the evidence you have provided, Trump is 100% innocent of all the smears you and the other Nazicrats have launched. The evidence YOU have posted shows that Trump is in no way connected to the Russians and the Russia had nothing to do with any hacking. Again, this is based on the evidence YOU and your fellow fascists have presented.

You are proven wrong.

[

Why would the FBI refuse the offer? :dunno:

Yeah, it's like that.

Did they put out a statement rejecting his offer?

....let's get to this dispositive element of the episode....from the OP:

All of this is based on a report from CrowdStrike, hired by the Clintons, and not any government agency.....not the NSA, not the FBI

....That's all we have."

Answer that query and the entire 'Russia hacked the election' tale boomerangs right back where it belong, with the career criminal and congenital liar, and her party.

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber

Putin fixed the election for Trump
Trump paid him back with offers to recognize Russian control of Crimea and lift sanctions

Flynn will confirm Trump's Treason

Forum List

Back