Why RussiaGate is 100% 'fake news'"

Why is Flynn asking for immunity?

"No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch hunt environment without assurance against unfair prosecution."
Flynn willing to be interviewed on Russia in return for immunity

Based on your query, one can only conclude that you didn't hear Democrat Schiff's lying opening statement where he quoted the debunked British spy who made up the dossier about Trump.

Jot this down:
a. Every piece of information from a Democrat source is a lie.
b. Democrats believe that no law, statute, rule or standard applies to them.....sadly, they are too often correct.

Of course Flynn needs protections from them.

He could always plead the 5th. But his lawyer said he has a story to tell. Why would he do that?
Why are you assuming his story would be bad for the right? If he has dirt on the left they will go after him with a vengeance.

He doesn't have to tell his story. But since he was working as a foreign agent while he was working for the Great Grabber, I suspect what he has to say will not be good for his American Boss. If he had some dirt on the left he'd have already spread that shit around by now.

Watergate, Iran-Contra were chided as "witch hunts"
C8QYuSzUMAUOv64.jpg

....let's get to this dispositive element of the episode....from the OP:

All of this is based on a report from CrowdStrike, hired by the Clintons, and not any government agency.....not the NSA, not the FBI

AND.....CrowdStrike has now been forced to admit that their report was BOGUS!!!

The Professor: "The question is, why the FBI decided to use that private cyber 'detective' [CrowdStrike]...why the FBI didn't do their own investigation.

....That's all we have."

Answer that query and the entire 'Russia hacked the election' tale boomerangs right back where it belong, with the career criminal and congenital liar, and her party.

Sorry Brown Shirt, you have not a hint of a smidgen of evidence. None, zero, zilch. You have a report from the Clinton run "Crowdstrike" that claims Russia was behind the DNC server hack.

Even this, which is not a link to Trump, is questionable to the point of Laughable. . Jullian Assange already said that Seth Rich leaked the first batch. There WAS NO HACK,, Rich leaked the emails - and you fascists killed him for it.

Russian agent John Podesta fell into a classic Honey Pot scam and provided his password, which turned out to be "password" to someone. Could have been a third grade kid, given how stupid the Russian agent is. WikiLeaks got that batch from the unnamed source who simply logged in as Russian agent Podesta.

So, evidence against Trump? There is none, never was. All we have is a fascist witch hunt that is heavy on hyperbole and utterly free of fact.

explaining due process to you is more difficult than teaching geometry to a gob of snot.

you and pc go troll together .. thats all you are and all you'll ever have.

Witch hunts are "due process?"

Only to you fascists.
Oh and yes, PC and I do complement each other. We both post facts with solid citations to support them.

YOU OTH post only slander and libel, never a shred of evidence to support your smears.

Well, you're a fascist 7, and not a very smart one.

Only to you fascists.

Benghazzzzzziiiiiiii!

There was actual evidence with Benghazi - something you fascists utterly lack in the witch hunt.

Yep, that's why 8 investigations found no wrong doing.

Reality is not your friend.

Your witch hunt is going on 9 months, and you have found no wrong doing, or even a hint of it.

It is glorious to watch these phuck stains and fake Americans being undone by the very lies they weaved.

And all because The Obama Administration got overzealous and over eager to help Hillary Clinton and engaged in surveillance on President Trump.

The Surveillance has exonerated Flynn, Trump and his team, and will continue to do so while throwing egg on the face of the Idiot Dem Party.

The very surveillance they denied ever occurred is now phucking them in the ass royally, and they have no way out of this mess.

Good luck Dems UnFucking yourselves from this in 2018.

Couldn't happen to a worse bunch of UnAmerican Shit Heads!:dig:

explaining due process to you is more difficult than teaching geometry to a gob of snot.

you and pc go troll together .. thats all you are and all you'll ever have.

Only to you fascists.
Oh and yes, PC and I do complement each other. We both post facts with solid citations to support them.

YOU OTH post only slander and libel, never a shred of evidence to support your smears.

Well, you're a fascist 7, and not a very smart one.

Only to you fascists.

Benghazzzzzziiiiiiii!

There was actual evidence with Benghazi - something you fascists utterly lack in the witch hunt.

Yep, that's why 8 investigations found no wrong doing.

Reality is not your friend.

Your witch hunt is going on 9 months, and you have found no wrong doing, or even a hint of it.

Except for the Obamunists....

1. Leakers of classified intel

2. Evelyn Farkas leaking to the press

Both felonies.

Problem is that Democrats get to walk on crimes....

A one word answer that explains much of the corruption, and the individuals who run free after benefiting from same:
DEMOCRATS

Same reason why a rapist became President, a supporter of infanticide the same, why a communist was the second place nominee for President, and a career criminal almost won the presidency.

The same laws, rules, and standards never apply to that category of individual.

.... remember
b. Democrats believe that no law, statute, rule or standard applies to them.....sadly, they are too often correct.

Let's see......

Putin helped Trump
Trump helped Putin
Flynn is ready to talk to the feds......

Yup...Looks like prison for Fat Donny

Soooo.....if you're not a lying Leftwing drone, a dunce, you must know of some evidence against Trump, huh?

Can you provide it?

Or....do you live to take marching orders from the DNC?

Speak up.

Never mind....everyone knows you're a a lying Leftwing drone

Prove I'm wrong.......

You lose

No prob....

You're not a Rightwinger.

See ya'....

Of course I am a rightwinger
Prove otherwise

Once again...You FAIL

I detect the fear and apprehension in you Leftists as all of your lies unravel.

You must feel like a specimen butterfly watching as the mounting pin descends.

You are a bad (sick) person

Believe me

Trumpian logic dictates that the burden to prove a claim false rests with YOU

Fascist democrat logic.

We have no evidence of wrong doing, so we'll kill you all. Seig Heil, mein Fuhrer Soros!

LOL...Give up so easily?

Sad.

Infants are expected to act this way....but when you reach your age, to see the same.....

....sad.

LOL....and you chime in...me too

You usually put up a better fight before you surrender

Why is Flynn asking for immunity?

"No reasonable person, who has the benefit of advice from counsel, would submit to questioning in such a highly politicized, witch hunt environment without assurance against unfair prosecution."
Flynn willing to be interviewed on Russia in return for immunity

Based on your query, one can only conclude that you didn't hear Democrat Schiff's lying opening statement where he quoted the debunked British spy who made up the dossier about Trump.

Jot this down:

Of course Flynn needs protections from them.

He could always plead the 5th. But his lawyer said he has a story to tell. Why would he do that?
Why are you assuming his story would be bad for the right? If he has dirt on the left they will go after him with a vengeance.

He doesn't have to tell his story. But since he was working as a foreign agent while he was working for the Great Grabber, I suspect what he has to say will not be good for his American Boss. If he had some dirt on the left he'd have already spread that shit around by now.
Except that he's a democrat. What do you mean agent? He talked to many governments, it was his job.

Trumpian logic dictates that the burden to prove a claim false rests with YOU

Fascist democrat logic.

We have no evidence of wrong doing, so we'll kill you all. Seig Heil, mein Fuhrer Soros!

LOL...Give up so easily?

Sad.

Infants are expected to act this way....but when you reach your age, to see the same.....

....sad.

LOL....and you chime in...me too

You usually put up a better fight before you surrender

Please, just go away: you're embarrassing yourself.

The most decorous thing one can do under the circumstances would be to avert one’s gaze.

You must be an Obama supporter, huh?

I don't think that's the story the General has in mind to tell.

"I don't think that's the story the General has in mind to tell."

Restrict your post to the first three words and it will be 100% accurate.

But....if you'd like to try to prove me wrong, perhaps you'd care to entertain this query from the OP:

All of this is based on a report from CrowdStrike, a private cyber security organization hired by the Clintons, and not any government agency.....not the NSA, not the FBI.

The Professor: "The question is, why the FBI decided to use that private cyber 'detective' [CrowdStrike]...why the FBI didn't do their own investigation.

Shall I wait for your considered opinion, or continue on with an eventful and satisfying life?

Do whatever your partisan heart desires. I hope they give him immunity so we can have his side of the "Fake News" about the collusion of the Trump Campaign and Presidency with the Russian goals of destabilizing the the US and the Western alliances.

So you are unable to address that question?

I believe that validates everything said about you and the rest of the Leftist slaves.

See ya'...

Hey, of you can't ask pertinent questions don't expect answers.

You must be an Obama supporter, huh?

I don't think that's the story the General has in mind to tell.

"I don't think that's the story the General has in mind to tell."

Restrict your post to the first three words and it will be 100% accurate.

But....if you'd like to try to prove me wrong, perhaps you'd care to entertain this query from the OP:

All of this is based on a report from CrowdStrike, a private cyber security organization hired by the Clintons, and not any government agency.....not the NSA, not the FBI.

Shall I wait for your considered opinion, or continue on with an eventful and satisfying life?

Do whatever your partisan heart desires. I hope they give him immunity so we can have his side of the "Fake News" about the collusion of the Trump Campaign and Presidency with the Russian goals of destabilizing the the US and the Western alliances.

So you are unable to address that question?

I believe that validates everything said about you and the rest of the Leftist slaves.

See ya'...

Hey, of you can't ask pertinent questions don't expect answers.

Why the fear of answering this query?

It is central to the issue, as it is the nexus of the DNC, Bill's wife, CrowdStrike, Comey and the FBI.

Or....are you unaware of the meaning of 'pertinent'?

Here....show you aren't a coward:

All of this is based on a report from CrowdStrike, hired by the Clintons, and not any government agency.....not the NSA, not the FBI

....That's all we have."

Answer that query.

“If you're not guilty of a crime, what do you need immunity for?” - Trump

If you're not guilty of a crime, why should police need a warrant?

You fascists are some insane monkeys.
:lol:

You just called Trump a fascist.

:clap2:

....That's all we have."

Answer that query

Forum List

Back