Why should an independent vote Trump?

I’m talking straight facts. I don’t lie like you and your buddies.

Name one of my post where you think I’m posting shit.i know truth hurts.

Racist? Look at the post of your buddies? Enough to make me puke.

INCREASED SUPPLY REDUCES COST. I SAID THAT, AND YOU CALLED ME RACIST FOR SAYING THAT.

YOU ARE NOT TALKING STRAIGHT FACTS, YOU ARE TALKING SHIT.

You still not making sense ignorant Dude.

Your cowardly refusal to address what I actually said, is noted.

What refusal to address? Are you saying something dumb that makes sense?

INCREASED SUPPLY REDUCES COST. I SAID THAT, AND YOU CALLED ME RACIST FOR SAYING THAT.

INCREASED SUPPLY REDUCES COST........
Explain what you are babbling.

Is that mean you are not dictating how should run my business?

I that mean you are not allowing me to hire immigrants?

I’m not talking shit. You are.

Greedy? Nah! You are just an ignorant asshole like your buddy.
I’m trying very hard not to lower my class to your category.

I’ll hire people based from qualifications and availability not because of race. Not because they are whites. And u want me to hire only whites. How ignorant can you be?

I want American policy to serve American interests and you cry "Racism".

THat makes you the lowest class person in the room, loser.

You are very ignorant person.

Running a business is not because you are whites. It’s because the nature business.

So let me repeat it again for your ignorant bastard like you. I’ll hire people based from qualifications and availability. Not because you are whites.

What American policy? Is there such thing as whites only?
That is what you want? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? Who dictates how to run a business?

You are a very good example of a low class bastard.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

I made a point about the impact of immigration on the labor pool.

I’ll hire people based from qualifications and availability not because of race. Not because they are whites. And u want me to hire only whites. How ignorant can you be?

You are very ignorant person.

Running a business is not because you are whites. It’s because the nature business.

So let me repeat it again for your ignorant bastard like you. I’ll hire people based from qualifications and availability. Not because you are whites.

What American policy? Is there such thing as whites only?
That is what you want? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? Who dictates how to run a business?

You are a very good example of a low class bastard.

You crying racism, means that you know you are full of shit, and that the only way you can even pretend to make a point, is by making personal attacks.

You are a racist dog. I know Truth hurts.

How can I be a racist when I have immigrants, blacks, Asians, Mexicans and Muslims employees and friends?
And at least 50% are whites.

You what do you have?

I have the fact that I made a comment about supply and demand regarding policy, and you started race baiting, like a full of shit asshole.

But your supply and demand doesn’t fit how Americans should run a business. ASSHOLE. You don’t even have a business to talk like that.

Of course I have to kicked your dumb ass ignorant if you only whites employees.
That is almost impossible. Even if I want to hire only whites. So I wait till someone is available or recruits from other states? Do you even understand how a business works?

That you cry racism, is just you being a liberal, unable to think or talk.

And an asshole.
Increased supply leads to reduced cost and only a moronic asshole would cry "Racism" as though that it a counter point.

Without immigrants, greedy fucktard employers like you,will have to pay more to get workers.

You want only whites. You don’t like immigrants. What that makes you?

I don’t like racist piece of shit people.

You lyiing about what I said, is you being the asshole. FUck you.

I don’t lie Dude. All I’m telling you are straight facts.

Fuck me? I know I kicked your ass again. So next time you talk to me like this......... I’ll trashed your again. You got that?

Your whites only idiot policy doesn’t work any more in America. Do you even have a lemonade stand as a business?

I posted several times. I’m in the business of medical instruments with consumables. I have 18,000+ in US cellphones used by my service fields employees from different countries and backgrounds.
My competitors have around 45k to 125k cellphones.
I carry 2 IPhone X all the time with me.

Everyone can read how I made a completely reasonable point about the effect of increased supply on wages and you went full race baiting asshole.

I’m waiting Correl.

Explain your INCREASED SUPPLY REDUCES COST.

You want only whites. You don’t like immigrants. What that makes you?

I don’t like racist piece of shit people.

You lyiing about what I said, is you being the asshole. FUck you.

I don’t lie Dude. All I’m telling you are straight facts.

Fuck me? I know I kicked your ass again. So next time you talk to me like this......... I’ll trashed your again. You got that?

Your whites only idiot policy doesn’t work any more in America. Do you even have a lemonade stand as a business?

I posted several times. I’m in the business of medical instruments with consumables. I have 18,000+ in US cellphones used by my service fields employees from different countries and backgrounds.
My competitors have around 45k to 125k cellphones.
I carry 2 IPhone X all the time with me.

Everyone can read how I made a completely reasonable point about the effect of increased supply on wages and you went full race baiting asshole.

Every one? You made a reasonable point?
Then explain it to my face what you are babbling.

The democrats still aren’t over losing the 2000 election.

They’ve got a lot of catching up to do.

If you didn't understand it, you should have asked me questions THEN, instead of just making up shit in your head, and then holding ME responsible for the shit you made up in your head.

That was you being batshit crazy. Do you understand that?

Any how, you crazy person, it is my point that massive inflows of supply of labor, led to reduced cost, ie wages.

Thus if we want higher wages for AMERICANS, then we need to reduce the supply.

That is a completely reasonable goal for national government policy. Serving the interests of American workers.

That you cried racism, was about something wrong with YOU. That had nothing to do with me.

If you didn't understand it, you should have asked me questions THEN, instead of just making up shit in your head, and then holding ME responsible for the shit you made up in your head.

Any how, you crazy person, it is my point that massive inflows of supply of labor, led to reduced cost, ie wages.

That is a completely reasonable goal for national government policy. Serving the interests of American workers.

That you cried racism, was about something wrong with YOU. That had nothing to do with me.
We have 3.5% unemployment and labor shortages. Your claim is just BS.

I don’t see how your plan works. Our unemployment rate is incredibly low and yet wages are still weak. Must be something else holding wages down, markets aren’t working.

Again, I’m a fiscally responsible independent. Your giving up is why I’m unlikely to vote republican.

Sure. Unlimited supply. We are seeing signs of life, with the tiny amount of reductions that TRump has done.

What if we got really serious about it? Deport them by the millions? Don't let any more in?
We are already at 3.5% unemployment and wages are weak. Markets aren’t working obviously. If they were wages would have strong growth already.

Exactly. Corporations have full control of wages. Without unions there is no reason to raise wages any more than maybe a token amount leading up to an election.
Yes with the decline in unions policy has completely favored employers.

With unlimited immigrant labor, workers will have no leverage.

You support that.
Unemployment is already really low and yet wages are flat. They aren't going up just because of supply and demand. Seems the business owners and corporations you worship like it this way. Maybe we should organize.

The number of unauthorized immigrants in the U.S. fell to its lowest level in more than a decade, according to new Pew Research Center estimates based on 2016 government data. The decline is due almost entirely to a sharp decrease in the number of Mexicans entering the country without authorization.

There were 10.7 million unauthorized immigrants living in the U.S. in 2016, down from a peak of 12.2 million in 2007, according to the new estimates.

U.S. Unauthorized Immigration Total Lowest in a Decade

Smaller....

So, it's not that there is a choice between good and bad, just between bad and less bad?

YOu sure that is enough to make the call? SOunds like considering other factors might make some sense.
What factors do you suggest?

Wages, specifically lower end wages. Those are people that we have been ignoring and fucking over for way too long.

Talking about illegal workers.......

Well Dude. After 3 years of Trump administration. Recently fired 7 illegal immigrants workers from his vineyards.
That is after 3 years........... Explain that.

Illegals are still here. I don’t see or hear any deportations.

What lower end wages? Are you saying whiteys has to compete with illegals low paying jobs?

YOur racism is noted and held against you.

Yes, "white workers" among all American workers, have to compete against immigrant labor.

What part of that is confusing for you?

No I’m not confused. You are. You posted several times you don’t like immigrants workers. What that makes you? A racist dog.

Immigrants had been for generations. They are here to stay. I have lots of legal immigrants employees. Lots of them are US citizens.

Without these people. The economy is not and will not be this good. That’s a fact.
Because blue collar Americans can't fill those jobs. I work in metrology. German precision technology. No goober in America knows this stuff.

Yeah, for like a year, after literally GENERATIONS of the labor market being flooded.

And already we are seeing encouraging results. Let's do more of what seems to be working.

Sure. Unlimited supply. We are seeing signs of life, with the tiny amount of reductions that TRump has done.

What if we got really serious about it? Deport them by the millions? Don't let any more in?
We are already at 3.5% unemployment and wages are weak. Markets aren’t working obviously. If they were wages would have strong growth already.

Exactly. Corporations have full control of wages. Without unions there is no reason to raise wages any more than maybe a token amount leading up to an election.
Yes with the decline in unions policy has completely favored employers.

With unlimited immigrant labor, workers will have no leverage.

You support that.
Unemployment is already really low and yet wages are flat. They aren't going up just because of supply and demand. Seems the business owners and corporations you worship like it this way. Maybe we should organize.
.....e

Those numbers are shit.

Wages are not flat, they are rising, finally, and too slowly, but they are rising.

Maybe if we deport more of the cheap third world labor pool, that will put even more pressure on employers.

And if unions can't organize when workers finally have the leverage, maybe you need to talk to THEM about what the fuck they are doing, instead of appeal to worker's interests.

What factors do you suggest?

Wages, specifically lower end wages. Those are people that we have been ignoring and fucking over for way too long.

Talking about illegal workers.......

Well Dude. After 3 years of Trump administration. Recently fired 7 illegal immigrants workers from his vineyards.
That is after 3 years........... Explain that.

Illegals are still here. I don’t see or hear any deportations.

What lower end wages? Are you saying whiteys has to compete with illegals low paying jobs?

YOur racism is noted and held against you.

Yes, "white workers" among all American workers, have to compete against immigrant labor.

What part of that is confusing for you?

No I’m not confused. You are. You posted several times you don’t like immigrants workers. What that makes you? A racist dog.

Immigrants had been for generations. They are here to stay. I have lots of legal immigrants employees. Lots of them are US citizens.

Without these people. The economy is not and will not be this good. That’s a fact.
Because blue collar Americans can't fill those jobs. I work in metrology. German precision technology. No goober in America knows this stuff.

So fucking train someone.

Is there any real reason I should vote trump? According to trump he is not doing well. He made fun of Obama for never hitting an annual gdp greater than 3%, but now trump is in the same boat. He said it was bad when Obama ruled by executive order, but now he does the same thing. He said Obamas low unemployment rate wasn't really low because it's all about the labor force participation rate which has remained low under trump. Republicans told me huge deficits were bad, and now trump has them over a trillion dollars. The country is as divided as ever so clearly he isn't bringing us together. On top of all this he is the least presidential president I have ever seen. Has he done anything an independent would vote for?

You are not independent so why do you care?

I am not voting for Trump and if Bloomberg does not win the Democratic Nomination then I will go third party again here in Tejas...

Do you have any issue with that?

Then explain why I would vote for Warren or Sanders when all they will do is raise taxes and kill the economy and Biden is senile as can be now...

So your political party offer nothing to vote for except Bloomberg...

Yeah, for like a year, after literally GENERATIONS of the labor market being flooded.

And already we are seeing encouraging results. Let's do more of what seems to be working.
Ok you are just lying now. The labor market has been the same for years. Unemployment was low under Obama and yes there were labor shortages. The idea that you think illegals who make the least of anyone and compete for only the jobs most people don't want is holding down wages is really stupid.... With 3.5% unemployment states with min wage increases shouldn't be leading in wage gains. The economy is broken.

Is there any real reason I should vote trump? According to trump he is not doing well. He made fun of Obama for never hitting an annual gdp greater than 3%, but now trump is in the same boat. He said it was bad when Obama ruled by executive order, but now he does the same thing. He said Obamas low unemployment rate wasn't really low because it's all about the labor force participation rate which has remained low under trump. Republicans told me huge deficits were bad, and now trump has them over a trillion dollars. The country is as divided as ever so clearly he isn't bringing us together. On top of all this he is the least presidential president I have ever seen. Has he done anything an independent would vote for?

You are not independent so why do you care?

I am not voting for Trump and if Bloomberg does not win the Democratic Nomination then I will go third party again here in Tejas...

Do you have any issue with that?

Then explain why I would vote for Warren or Sanders when all they will do is raise taxes and kill the economy and Biden is senile as can be now...

So your political party offer nothing to vote for except Bloomberg...
Actually I am very independent.

If I were to give a reason to vote democrat it would be that 4 years of trump and 4 years of Bernie or whoever will likely do less damage than 8 years of trump.

Ok you are just lying now. The labor market has been the same for years. Unemployment was low under Obama and yes there were labor shortages. The idea that you think illegals who make the least of anyone and compete for only the jobs most people don't want is holding down wages is really stupid.... With 3.5% unemployment states with min wage increases shouldn't be leading in wage gains. The economy is broken.

Try to be less dishonest.

I am not claiming massive changes. I have been clear the the changes are relatively minor and preliminary.

I am not talking about just illegals.

Illegals do not just compete for the jobs most people don't want.

Min wage increases are not leading in wage gains.

THe economy is broken. And you are arguing for more of the status quo, and lying about the changes we are seeing.

I am not claiming massive changes. I have been clear the the changes are relatively minor and preliminary.

THe economy is broken. And you are arguing for more of the status quo, and lying about the changes we are seeing.
Clearly it is you who is lying and confused. You haven't come close to making a good point yet. Wages are weak but where they are increasing the most they increased min wage. I am not arguing for status quo at all. I've stated all the issues with the economy. Trump is doing nothing about them and making some worse.

Clearly it is you who is lying and confused. You haven't come close to making a good point yet. Wages are weak but where they are increasing the most they increased min wage. I am not arguing for status quo at all. I've stated all the issues with the economy. Trump is doing nothing about them and making some worse.

What is the major change to the status quo that you support?

Why vote Trump??

Because the other party is completely whacked and devoid of anything good for America....

Forum List

Back