Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

Yes, Kaz want's to know what the federal filing tax status will be for married gay folk and if they will be able to enter their children as exemptions like the rest of the breeders. I think he does not understand that even single people file exemptions for their children. Marriage is only a requirement for selecting married filling joint return which is used to select the rate box for same when filing jointly.

Strawman. How's the vagina? Enjoying having your own?
Huh? Where's the strawman in my statement? Are you mentally handicapped?

Strawman 1) Kaz want's to know what the federal filing tax status will be for married gay folk and if they will be able to enter their children as exemptions like the rest of the breeders.

Strawman 2) I think he does not understand that even single people file exemptions for their children
1) is straight from your OP.... it is the crux of your question.
2) is stated as my opinion.. I'm not asking for anyone to support it. Thus it's just my opinion. Opinions expressed as opinions using words such as "i think" are not strawmen.

Eeehhhh, that saying it's your opinion and therefore not a strawman is a stretch, particularity when you are saying the opinion with so few words and there's one tiny "I think"
I think at the beginning of a sentence is the rough equivalent of stating "in my opinion..." The sentence that follows, or paragraph, is thusly an expression of mine.

A strawman, by contrast, is an informal fallacy based on false representation of an opponent's argument. My opinion of your understanding regarding tax exemptions is based on your statements. If you do know how the tax system actually works, but you were just making a false representation of your opponent's argument, then I'm correct that the OP is a strawman.

So which is it. 1) My statement that you don't understand the tax system is wrong and is not based on your statements, or 2) my earlier statement that the OP is a strawman is correct?

You pick... the OP is a strawman, or your just don't understand the tax system. You choose.

More of Kaz masturbating in public about gay sex.

I want it stopped as the deviant behavior that it is. Gay is a disease, we need to do research and solve it. And in the mean time, lock them up
So you are an anti freedom sick fuck.

Next time, have the balls to put these sentiments directly into your op pussy, so tht instead of destroying your faulty logic, all that really needs to be done is mock the fuck out of your neanderthal baby brain.

Tuck your panties back in your pants, I only say that to nitwits like Syriously and Bodedica when they continually go on ignoring what I said in their liberal religious fervor and they stop processing everything that I say. Here's another thread I started. Note most of the liberals aren't reacting to it, they are used to me doing that.

What is wrong with being gay exactly US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Uh oh...getting pissy because of what I warned you about? You decided to put on the anti gay dress. Don't get mad 'cause you look fabulous in it!

I want it stopped as the deviant behavior that it is. Gay is a disease, we need to do research and solve it. And in the mean time, lock them up

Next time, have the balls to put these sentiments directly into your op pussy, so tht instead of destroying your faulty logic, all that really needs to be done is mock the fuck out of your neanderthal baby brain.

Tuck your panties back in your pants, I only say that to nitwits like Syriously and Bodedica when they continually go on ignoring what I said in their liberal religious fervor and they stop processing everything that I say. Here's another thread I started. Note most of the liberals aren't reacting to it, they are used to me doing that.

What is wrong with being gay exactly US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
I dont care that youre so sexually confused bro

:lmao:

So you're calling me gay as an insult because you think I insulted gays.

Can't make up your liberal bilch, it's classic

See, there it comes out. The boil is lanced.

Yes, gay is a disease. It's researched by the CDC. They say it's a disease. The D in CDC is disease, you know

lolol, people with diseases get married all the time. lolol

Uh oh...getting pissy because of what I warned you about? You decided to put on the anti gay dress. Don't get mad 'cause you look fabulous in it!

Thanks! The secret is my legs.

The liberals keep calling me a conservative homophobe. When I argue seriously, they keep calling me a conservative homophobe. When I say fine, and say conservative homophobe things back, they say OMG, you are a conservative homophobe.

Yes, I'm agreeing you "warned" me, I'm just not seeing the benefit of that warning...

Homosexuals can't perpetuate the species. Does this reconcile with evolution?
Homosexuals, if they were the last humans on earth, could STILL perpetuate the species.

Thats one of the benefits of being sentient. We know how to get sperm out of a ballsack and into a females egg.

Ironic... the guy pretending to be a libertarian is an authoritarian. Sort of like RW and fakeyjakey pretending to be conservatives.

If the minority population of gays in any given society were somehow tasked by nature to do all the reproducing for that society,

yes then it would be a problem.

The reality is that no human society has ever needed every member to reproduce in order to prosper, so yes, gays not reproducing is easily reconciled with Evolution.

And yet, you still haven't support your claims. Look. It is simple. Support your claims or admit that you were mistaken. Those are your choices.

Actually, orgasmic man, you didn't ask me to support any "claim." You asked me to answer your question which is off topic for this thread. Which is why I suggested you start a thread on that topic and mention me. I'll be glad to go down that path there

Yes, gay is a disease. It's researched by the CDC. They say it's a disease. The D in CDC is disease, you know

You can keep your dildo
Homosexuals, if they were the last humans on earth, could STILL perpetuate the species.

Thats one of the benefits of being sentient. We know how to get sperm out of a ballsack and into a females egg.

That's stating the obvious. That isn't natural although viable to perpetuate a species. You're assuming the egg or sperm had been saved. If there were no eggs left or vice versa, the species would die out.

If the minority population of gays in any given society were somehow tasked by nature to do all the reproducing for that society,

yes then it would be a problem.

The reality is that no human society has ever needed every member to reproduce in order to prosper, so yes, gays not reproducing is easily reconciled with Evolution.
If gays were tasked with reproducing in order to save humanity, theyd do it rather easily.

You can keep your dildo

That's stating the obvious. That isn't natural although viable to perpetuate a species. You're assuming the egg or sperm had been saved. If there were no eggs left or vice versa, the species would die out.
If there were no egg or sperm in straights it would die out too.....so thats sort of irrelevant to the discussion one would think.

Forum List

Back