Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

You could be right. You point out how he chooses to lie and he agreed with you.

This whole thread is a lie, Einstein. It's mocking you by applying your own standard to you
He said you lied and you agreed. Why would I argue that?

Yes, this thread is mocking you, and you are too stupid to grasp it
You still agreed that you lie. I'm not arguing with you on that.

I'm still waiting for Kaz to show me where I called the British PM and British Intelligence liars.

He can't. He made up the debate and my dialogue for it. And lied his ass off. Which is always amusing when so many of Kaz's arguments rely on us ignoring authoritative, informed sources. And instead believing Kaz.

Um.....why would I believe Kaz when he's demonstrated he lies and has no idea what he's talking about?

I can't think of a single reason.
He also accused me of blaming Reagan for the 1981-82 recessiom even though I blamed it on Volker, not Reagan. He flat out refuses to own up to that lie too. :dunno:

Nope, they have the same right as everyone else, it certainly doesn't
You're too stupid for words. Everyone else can legally marry the person they love and hope to spend the rest of their life together. Gays can't.

There's a solution to that. The legislature. The courts are for when people are being treated differently. Like being black and being forced by government to government marry your own kind. And when you're forced to sit in the back of the bus and use different drinking fountains and bathrooms. Blacks didn't want something different, they were just treated differently. Gays were treated like everyone else.

You are too stupid for words. You think being treated the same as everyone else when you want something different is a job for the courts. It's not, it's a job for the legislature. And as a job for the legislature, my question is, why ... should .... I ... pay ... for ... it? Why do I want to pay gays to fuck their brains out? Go for it, you like anuses, fine by me. But I don't see what right that gives you to reach in my wallet. It doesn't. There is zero reason for me to pay you to fuck a guy the rest of your life
You're too stupid for words. Everyone else can legally marry the person they love and hope to spend the rest of their life together. Gays can't.

There's a solution to that. The legislature. The courts are for when people are being treated differently. Like being black and being forced by government to government marry your own kind. And when you're forced to sit in the back of the bus and use different drinking fountains and bathrooms. Blacks didn't want something different, they were just treated differently. Gays were treated like everyone else.

You are too stupid for words. You think being treated the same as everyone else when you want something different is a job for the courts. It's not, it's a job for the legislature. And as a job for the legislature, my question is, why ... should .... I ... pay ... for ... it? Why do I want to pay gays to fuck their brains out? Go for it, you like anuses, fine by me. But I don't see what right that gives you to reach in my wallet. It doesn't. There is zero reason for me to pay you to fuck a guy the rest of your life
You're a moron. If your rights are denied by the government, you sue the government. You don't sit back and hope the legislature fights for your rights.

Exactly. Generally speaking rights aren't given. They're taken.

Wrong. You are born with all the rights you're ever going to have.
People often have to fight for their rights in our justice system.

You're a moron. If your rights are denied by the government, you sue the government. You don't sit back and hope the legislature fights for your rights.

According to you liberal turds, your rights are whatever the government tells you they are, so how can you "fight for them?"

According to you liberal turds, your rights are whatever the government tells you they are, so how can you "fight for them?"
Spouting more idiocy doesn't actually aid your position. Just thought you'd like to know.

Spouting more idiocy doesn't actually aid your position. Just thought you'd like to know.

Talk about idiocy, you aren't actually going to claim that liberal turds like you don't believe that, are you? I've had idiots in this forum tell me that at least 1000 times.

So tell us, numskull, where do rights come from?

Talk about idiocy, you aren't actually going to claim that liberal turds like you don't believe that, are you? I've had idiots in this forum tell me that at least 1000 times.

Not you. So if I have the USSC on one hand affirming that marriage is a fundamental right. And you insisting it isn't.......you lose.

The part of this you don't seem to get is your pristine irrelevance to someone else's rights. It doesn't matter if you agree that they have them. It doesn't matter what you think the basis of rights are. Your personal opinion, your feelings aren't the basis of our rights.

And the courts are far more credible than you are. And since the choice you're giving us are the USSC vs. whatever batshit you imagine up........you lose.

No, you moron. I was talking about your suggestion that we can't fight for our rights. :eusa_doh:

No, you moron. I was talking about your suggestion that we can't fight for our rights. :eusa_doh:

Of course you can. Unless Bribri wants to offer us a ludicrious fantasy where no state can ever violate rights in any way.......then fighting against state violation is a completely legitimate way of eliminating the violation and excercising one's right.

How can you fight for something that doesn't exist? According to you, if there is no law saying you have the "right" to marry, then you don't have such a right.

"Fighting for your rights" implies they exist whether the government recognizes them or not.

However, I think you're too fucking stupid to understand the argument. I know you're going to come back with something that simply ignores the point of my post. Turds like yu always do.
So which is it, you dumbass queer, do rights come from the government or not>

Of course you can. Unless Bribri wants to offer us a ludicrious fantasy where no state can ever violate rights in any way.......then fighting against state violation is a completely legitimate way of eliminating the violation and excercising one's right.

All you're doing is proving you're even dumber than Faun and you didn't get the point. Whenever I bring this up, you and the other queers behave like a deer in the headlights.

Not you. So if I have the USSC on one hand affirming that marriage is a fundamental right. And you insisting it isn't.......you lose.

Numskull, you just admitted that you believe rights come from the government. You conceded the premise of my argument, but you're too stupid to know it.

How can you fight for something that doesn't exist? According to you, if there is no law saying you have the "right" to marry, then you don't have such a right.

"Fighting for your rights" implies they exist whether the government recognizes them or not.

However, I think you're too fucking stupid to understand the argument. I know you're going to come back with something that simply ignores the point of my post. Turds like yu always do.
So which is it, you dumbass queer, do rights come from the government or not>
What the fuck is wrong with you and your obsession with queers? It's becoming more and more obvious that you're a closet gay who thinks no one will notice just as long as you call others queer. As far as how to fight for rights, that was already explained. Why does it need to be explained again? You file suit in our justice system.

I'm still waiting for Kaz to show me where I called the British PM and British Intelligence liars

You said you can't deny it, and you are THE expert in your views. I'm spot on if the guy who who knows more than anyone about it can't deny that I'm right.

Now show where I am right and not libertarian, which you keep claiming and so far have shot nothing but blanks

Last edited:

Yes, rights are defended, not taken. It's interesting Skylar would admit that, he is in a country founded on protecting rights, yet he advocates taking them through force and admits he thinks rights are taken. He's in the wrong country, but he knows what he is in this at least

Would you care to explain how two fags or two dikes created life all by themselves ... it doesn't happen little fella and the perpetuate the species' angle is not moot

'All by themselves' isn't the standard we hold straights to

Of course it is. The concept of government marriage is fucking and having babies. That some have them through adoption and test tubes isn't why it's there and we wouldn't have it if straights had most of their babies that way

I'm still waiting for Kaz to show me where I called the British PM and British Intelligence liars

You said you can't deny it, and you are THE expert in your views.

Now show where I am right and not libertarian, which you keep claiming and so far have shot nothing but blanks
Quote him saying he can't deny it or you're exposed again as a liar.

Then gays were born with the right to marry in 37 of 50 states.

Nope. The legislature doesn't have the power to create rights. It can only defend them or violate them. Apparently you believe that 10 years ago no such right existed. If that's the case, then why all the whining?

Skylar won't grasp this, but if he did, he'd realize you just obliterated his argument. It's sad they can't process or retain information

Would you care to explain how two fags or two dikes created life all by themselves ... it doesn't happen little fella and the perpetuate the species' angle is not moot

'All by themselves' isn't the standard we hold straights to

Of course it is. The concept of government marriage is fucking and having babies. That some have them through adoption and test tubes isn't why it's there and we wouldn't have it if straights had most of their babies that way
And yet, the government doesn't withhold marriage licenses from folks who can't. or don't want to, have kids. It's not a prerequisite to get a marriage license if you're straight so it's not an excuse to withhold one if you're gay.

Ummm... That's quite a stretch wouldn't you say? Taxpayers don't subsidize ANY marriage - and if you can show they do, I'll get married tomorrow.

You get a tax rate reduction, government sure as hell doesn't take the money out of the budget and not spend it. So yeah, someone else is paying for it. Or did you think government money appears by magic?

Actually in all of the years we have been married, we have paid less than filing separately about 70% of the time- and the rest we paid more for being married.

Then your wife is not staying at home, which is the "concept of marriage," making it more affordable for kids to have stay at home mothers. Government isn't paying in your case for what it isn't getting, nothing wrong with her working or with government not paying for her to not work when she does work

My wife does. Now try justifying not treating my civil marriage exactly like yours again.

My wife and I are both the parents of my children, the way humans evolved

My wife and I are both the parents of our children...the way humans are evolving (well, except the anti gay bigots like you)

Forum List

Back