Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

As Kaz perpetuating the same lie only proves my point that he's a liar. He can't back up his made up claim

You're a hypocrite and a liar.

You are a blanket stereotypical liberal, so I pointed out that your views on "yellowcake" are hypocrisy regarding your worship of the virgin mother, saint Miriam.

You, the expert in your views can't deny I'm right. You could with a word, yet you can't because you're pointing at the trap refusing to step into it because the trap is you are either a hypocrite by believing the Democrats or you are calling the Democrats liars.

The Democrats are of course liars, but you are too sheep to admit that. You believe pointing out the trap gets you out of the dilemma, it doesn't. You're proving how firmly the dilemma has nailed your sorry ass.

Also, you are a liar, this isn't your standard. You keep calling me "right" and "conservative" and you won't man up to showing what I think that is not libertarian as you demand I answer your question which you could do yourself.

You're a light weight. All the hot air you spew didn't give you any girth, I"m afraid

This whole thread is a lie, Einstein. It's mocking you by applying your own standard to you
He said you lied and you agreed. Why would I argue that?

Yes, this thread is mocking you, and you are too stupid to grasp it
You still agreed that you lie. I'm not arguing with you on that.

I'm still waiting for Kaz to show me where I called the British PM and British Intelligence liars.

He can't. He made up the debate and my dialogue for it. And lied his ass off. Which is always amusing when so many of Kaz's arguments rely on us ignoring authoritative, informed sources. And instead believing Kaz.

Um.....why would I believe Kaz when he's demonstrated he lies and has no idea what he's talking about?

I can't think of a single reason.
He also accused me of blaming Reagan for the 1981-82 recessiom even though I blamed it on Volker, not Reagan. He flat out refuses to own up to that lie too. :dunno:

You said Reagan didn't get a recession, which started 5 months into his Presidency, but Obama isn't responsible for the economy the first year of his Presidency, W's budget. That means a President actually gets handed the economy a year into his Presidency and Reagan got an economy a year into his Presidency in recession.

You think blaming Volker instead of the Democrat Carter gets you off the hook for that. You're wrong

As Kaz perpetuating the same lie only proves my point that he's a liar. He can't back up his made up claim

You're a hypocrite and a liar.

You are a blanket stereotypical liberal, so I pointed out that your views on "yellowcake" are hypocrisy regarding your worship of the virgin mother, saint Miriam.

You, the expert in your views can't deny I'm right. You could with a word, yet you can't because you're pointing at the trap refusing to step into it because the trap is you are either a hypocrite by believing the Democrats or you are calling the Democrats liars.

The Democrats are of course liars, but you are too sheep to admit that. You believe pointing out the trap gets you out of the dilemma, it doesn't. You're proving how firmly the dilemma has nailed your sorry ass.

Also, you are a liar, this isn't your standard. You keep calling me "right" and "conservative" and you won't man up to showing what I think that is not libertarian as you demand I answer your question which you could do yourself.

You're a light weight. All the hot air you spew didn't give you any girth, I"m afraid
The mental refuge of the not-so-very-smart. Categorize individuals as part of a group...then your head won't hurt so much when you try to think.

You're too stupid for words. Everyone else can legally marry the person they love and hope to spend the rest of their life together. Gays can't.

There's a solution to that. The legislature. The courts are for when people are being treated differently. Like being black and being forced by government to government marry your own kind. And when you're forced to sit in the back of the bus and use different drinking fountains and bathrooms. Blacks didn't want something different, they were just treated differently. Gays were treated like everyone else.

You are too stupid for words. You think being treated the same as everyone else when you want something different is a job for the courts. It's not, it's a job for the legislature. And as a job for the legislature, my question is, why ... should .... I ... pay ... for ... it? Why do I want to pay gays to fuck their brains out? Go for it, you like anuses, fine by me. But I don't see what right that gives you to reach in my wallet. It doesn't. There is zero reason for me to pay you to fuck a guy the rest of your life
You're too stupid for words. Everyone else can legally marry the person they love and hope to spend the rest of their life together. Gays can't.

There's a solution to that. The legislature. The courts are for when people are being treated differently. Like being black and being forced by government to government marry your own kind. And when you're forced to sit in the back of the bus and use different drinking fountains and bathrooms. Blacks didn't want something different, they were just treated differently. Gays were treated like everyone else.

You are too stupid for words. You think being treated the same as everyone else when you want something different is a job for the courts. It's not, it's a job for the legislature. And as a job for the legislature, my question is, why ... should .... I ... pay ... for ... it? Why do I want to pay gays to fuck their brains out? Go for it, you like anuses, fine by me. But I don't see what right that gives you to reach in my wallet. It doesn't. There is zero reason for me to pay you to fuck a guy the rest of your life
You're a moron. If your rights are denied by the government, you sue the government. You don't sit back and hope the legislature fights for your rights.

Exactly. Generally speaking rights aren't given. They're taken.

Wrong. You are born with all the rights you're ever going to have.
People often have to fight for their rights in our justice system.

That's what bripat said, not Skylar. You forgot which side you are on, Sparky

He said you lied and you agreed. Why would I argue that?

Yes, this thread is mocking you, and you are too stupid to grasp it
You still agreed that you lie. I'm not arguing with you on that.

I'm still waiting for Kaz to show me where I called the British PM and British Intelligence liars.

He can't. He made up the debate and my dialogue for it. And lied his ass off. Which is always amusing when so many of Kaz's arguments rely on us ignoring authoritative, informed sources. And instead believing Kaz.

Um.....why would I believe Kaz when he's demonstrated he lies and has no idea what he's talking about?

I can't think of a single reason.
He also accused me of blaming Reagan for the 1981-82 recessiom even though I blamed it on Volker, not Reagan. He flat out refuses to own up to that lie too. :dunno:

You said Reagan didn't get a recession, which started 5 months into his Presidency, but Obama isn't responsible for the economy the first year of his Presidency, W's budget. That means a President actually gets handed the economy a year into his Presidency and Reagan got an economy a year into his Presidency in recession.

You think blaming Volker instead of the Democrat Carter gets you off the hook for that. You're wrong
Are you going to assert that the recent recession didn't start until President Obama was in office? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So you support a man marrying his dad? Gross!
If it makes you feel any better, I find that disgusting as well. But I do support choice. It's not my place to determine who can marry who as long as it's between consenting adults.

The question, if you ever decide to read my original post, is why we should be paying for that
Because they should be treated equal under the law.

Progress, finally. So when Republicans didn't want to cave to our Imperial Ruler and give him the budget he wanted, they had the right to say no? It's not just about money after all? You came 9 yards, can you go the last one for the first down and be the first liberal to grasp the thread?
Sadly, once again, your ignorance interferes with your message. This time, your idiocy stems from some bizarre notion that Congressmen/women have the "right" to say no to a budget. This becomes a shining example of how you don't know the difference between rights and privileges. But hopefully, since you're attracted to shiny objects, you can learn the difference now?

Gays have kids

Not gay couples, the concept of government marriage

Now you're railing against government marriage....not gay marriage?

Well that was easy.
Ask him what he's actively done to get rid of that government marriage he's so against.
He protested it by presumably getting a state issued marriage license.

Well, bodecea found a hetero not ready for marriage either. You may not give a shit how your partner feels and do anything her way, but that isn't how real marriage works.

I suppose that's par for the course for a guy who thinks being a husband means has a penis

I'm still waiting for Kaz to show me where I called the British PM and British Intelligence liars

You said you can't deny it, and you are THE expert in your views.

Now show where I am right and not libertarian, which you keep claiming and so far have shot nothing but blanks
Quote him saying he can't deny it or you're exposed again as a liar.

You go first in following your own standard, you two limp dicks show where I am right that is not libertarian

Would you care to explain how two fags or two dikes created life all by themselves ... it doesn't happen little fella and the perpetuate the species' angle is not moot

'All by themselves' isn't the standard we hold straights to

Of course it is. The concept of government marriage is fucking and having babies. That some have them through adoption and test tubes isn't why it's there and we wouldn't have it if straights had most of their babies that way

No, that's YOUR concept...a concept most people don't share. The concept of marriage is that it is about love and commitment to your life partner.

Do you share your "concept" with your friends and family? Do you tell them they just got married to fuck and have babies?

Your "concept" isn't supported by any actual evidence. The progression to civil marriage in this country was not about children or fucking...it was about property and women wanting to own it outside their marriage.

Would you care to explain how two fags or two dikes created life all by themselves ... it doesn't happen little fella and the perpetuate the species' angle is not moot

'All by themselves' isn't the standard we hold straights to

Of course it is. The concept of government marriage is fucking and having babies. That some have them through adoption and test tubes isn't why it's there and we wouldn't have it if straights had most of their babies that way
And yet, the government doesn't withhold marriage licenses from folks who can't. or don't want to, have kids. It's not a prerequisite to get a marriage license if you're straight so it's not an excuse to withhold one if you're gay.

That you don't get a hit with every at bat doesn't mean you can't bat. Not ever getting a hit at any at bat does prove you can't bat

You get a tax rate reduction, government sure as hell doesn't take the money out of the budget and not spend it. So yeah, someone else is paying for it. Or did you think government money appears by magic?

Actually in all of the years we have been married, we have paid less than filing separately about 70% of the time- and the rest we paid more for being married.

Then your wife is not staying at home, which is the "concept of marriage," making it more affordable for kids to have stay at home mothers. Government isn't paying in your case for what it isn't getting, nothing wrong with her working or with government not paying for her to not work when she does work

My wife does. Now try justifying not treating my civil marriage exactly like yours again.

My wife and I are both the parents of my children, the way humans evolved

My wife and I are both the parents of our children...the way humans are evolving (well, except the anti gay bigots like you)

That is not what I was referring to in the OP post. Redefining words is a fallacious argument. No one would have created government marriage for test tube babies and adoption

Gays have kids

Well that was easy.
Ask him what he's actively done to get rid of that government marriage he's so against.
NO WAY! I'm pretty sure he refused to get a government license...because if he did, that would make him a hypocrite since he keeps saying he doesn't believe government should be in marriage.

My standards are actually that my wife's feelings are more important to me than my political views.

That not being your standard is further demonstration you aren't ready for actual marriage.

So seriously, your political views are more important to you than your partners feelings? I feel bad for both of you

Gays have kids

Well that was easy.
NO WAY! I'm pretty sure he refused to get a government license...because if he did, that would make him a hypocrite since he keeps saying he doesn't believe government should be in marriage.

But he doesn't want to...his wife makes him...and you're just mean for pointing that out!

Then gays were born with the right to marry in 37 of 50 states.

Nope. The legislature doesn't have the power to create rights. It can only defend them or violate them.

The courts recognize the right to marry. And in 37 of 50 States, the courts recognize that gays have the right to same sex marriage.

You disagree. Um, so?

You're nobody. And define no rights for anyone.

The courts are full of shit. No one has a "right" to demand anything from others, including government. You only have the "right" to be left alone when you aren't infringing on other people's right to the same
Gee, I guess you picked the wrong country to live in then. Bummer for you.

I am in a country founded exactly on that. Eventually they are all overrun with greedy leaches like you. We had a good run

You're a moron. If your rights are denied by the government, you sue the government. You don't sit back and hope the legislature fights for your rights.

Exactly. Generally speaking rights aren't given. They're taken.

People often have to fight for their rights in our justice system.

That's what bripat said, not Skylar. You forgot which side you are on, Sparky
You remain the class clown. Of Course Skylar agreed the justice system is an appropriate avenue to fight for ones rights...

Faun: "If your rights are denied by the government, you sue the government."

Skylar: "Exactly."

By the way, didjya see what I did there? I claim someone said something, and then I quoted them.

I'm still waiting to you to quote Skylar saying he can't deny calling the British PM and British Intelligence liars...

You can't because he didn't because you lied.

Again. :rolleyes:

Gays have kids

Well that was easy.

Well, bodecea found a hetero not ready for marriage either. You may not give a shit how your partner feels and do anything her way, but that isn't how real marriage works.

I suppose that's par for the course for a guy who thinks being a husband means has a penis
Again, you try to create an imaginary argument by making up what other posters have said. :lol: Do you even have trouble winning arguments against your own imaginary foes?

I pay the bills
If you're the husband because you pay the bills; does that mean you become the wife if you lose your job and your wife starts paying the bills?

Yes, then I would be a little bitch like you
Nah, I'm the man in my house. Always and under any circumstances. You? You just admitted you can be the wife.

I'm a man by action, you claim manhood because you have a penis. And you think that's you looking good in this?
Is that why you cry like a little girl? (No insult intended to little girls)

So the voices in your head are little whiners like you, are they?

Gays have kids

Well that was easy.

Asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered

You want me to use your useless method instead of my effective one. When I give a shit what you think I should do, I'll inform you
I would sure like the post number on this thread where you actually answered what you have ACTIVELY done to get rid of Government marriage. Perhaps someone else can point out where our Kaz answered that?

Asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered and asked and answered

Then gays were born with the right to marry in 37 of 50 states.

Nope. The legislature doesn't have the power to create rights. It can only defend them or violate them.

The courts recognize the right to marry. And in 37 of 50 States, the courts recognize that gays have the right to same sex marriage.

You disagree. Um, so?

You're nobody. And define no rights for anyone.

The courts are full of shit. No one has a "right" to demand anything from others, including government. You only have the "right" to be left alone when you aren't infringing on other people's right to the same
Gee, I guess you picked the wrong country to live in then. Bummer for you.

I am in a country founded exactly on that. Eventually they are all overrun with greedy leaches like you. We had a good run
YOU had a good run? Since when did YOU do anything to make this a great country? You can't even tell us what you have ACTIVELY done to change a wrong as you see it. You just sit in your corner and whine about it.

Even by your 'procreation' standard, SeaWitch meets every criteria

Nope, she had a test tube baby, she's the parent and the only parent in the government marriage. Read my original post
Now you are telling us about what kind of babies we had. :lol:

I assumed when you said the father was a gay man he didn't bang you, are you saying that's not the case? I admit that was an assumption on my part, you saying it was wrong?

Can't keep your lesbians straight (pardon the pun)

That was me that had a gay man father her children. He's the donor, my wife and I are the parents. So says our children and so says the law. The law part matters because of anti gay bigots like you that would want to take our children away from us.

But it is that they know we are their parents that matters. They know their donor is their donor and that my wife and I are their parents.

Forum List

Back