Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

Um...you weren't on the debate team, where you Harley? I was, I went an entire year losing only one debate and I was the lead on my team. That one was my fault, and it was on a technicality. Just so you know, being typical is actually central to debating.

And formal debating aside, think about what you said. How stupid is it that you say it's a lame argument to say an argument doesn't address the point in the discussion? I like to keep you talking, it is good for a laugh and wow, you make liberals look as stupid as you are

The point in this discussion, your point, was demolished long ago.

Yes, I was pulverized in an avalanche of Democratic talking points. How am I not getting that?

So basically you are conceding you can't actually address my actual point by actually not addressing it

Your original point was that gays should not be allowed to legally marry because they don't reproduce. That idiotic argument has been pulverized.

God, you are so delusional. Do the facts every impinge on your brain at any point? No matter how many times you get the snot kicked out of you, you come back with same already exploded arguments.

What facts?

Are there clauses in state marriage contracts that require couples to have children?

Please cite them, state by state.

No one said there are, shit for brains

The point in this discussion, your point, was demolished long ago.

Yes, I was pulverized in an avalanche of Democratic talking points. How am I not getting that?

So basically you are conceding you can't actually address my actual point by actually not addressing it

Your original point was that gays should not be allowed to legally marry because they don't reproduce. That idiotic argument has been pulverized.

God, you are so delusional. Do the facts every impinge on your brain at any point? No matter how many times you get the snot kicked out of you, you come back with same already exploded arguments.

What facts?

Are there clauses in state marriage contracts that require couples to have children?

You're too stupid to waste time on with a substantive response. This has already been explained at least 10,000 times. Pretending you don't get the point only makes you look stupid.

Never let it be said NYCarbineer passed on a chance to look stupid

Yet that standard is a lie. You don't support polygamists marrying "who they want" and you don't support narcissists like Skylar marrying "who they want." Skylar's view of a perfect romantic evening is a bottle of wine and a tape of his own voice.

Actual standards are things that don't shift. You introduce that standard to get gays over the line, then you turn it off. You are completely shallow and obvious.

And speaking of shallow, the pursuit of happiness is in the Declaration of Independence, not the Constitution. The Constitution protects life, liberty and property. The pursuit of happiness is a justification for our laws, not a power of government. Which again is how fucked your brain is, you think the pursuit of happiness is a government power. Frankly that's sick, Lenin

Yes our laws are supposed to protect one's right to the pursuits of happiness, among which 'marital bliss' should certainly qualify,

Christ, if anything qualifies as 'pursuit of happiness'.

Letting government limit legal marriage to only certain types, for no good reason, is clearly an infringement on one's 'pursuit of happiness' rights.

"Marital bliss" is what results from the union of a man and a woman. No matter how endlessly you blabber, you can never change that irrefutable fact.

You betcha
ugly-couples-01.jpg

What do you think that proves?

Here's one for you:

ugly-lesbians.jpg

What is that divine color of lipstick you are wearing?

I don't wear lipstick, queer.

Last edited:

What facts?

You're too stupid to waste time on with a substantive response. This has already been explained at least 10,000 times. Pretending you don't get the point only makes you look stupid.

Never let it be said NYCarbineer passed on a chance to look stupid

And then doubled and tripled down on it.

Yes our laws are supposed to protect one's right to the pursuits of happiness, among which 'marital bliss' should certainly qualify,

Christ, if anything qualifies as 'pursuit of happiness'.

Letting government limit legal marriage to only certain types, for no good reason, is clearly an infringement on one's 'pursuit of happiness' rights.

"Marital bliss" is what results from the union of a man and a woman. No matter how endlessly you blabber, you can never change that irrefutable fact.

You betcha
ugly-couples-01.jpg

Here's one for you:

ugly-lesbians.jpg

I don't where lipstick, queer.

Well, you must have rubbed rose petals on your lips, doll.

Learn how to use the quote function. Is there a reply in there?

You just gotta be a dick, don't you? Well, you are you, your avatar shows that.

Did you ever come up with any disagreements with Romney?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Again -- YOU VOTED for the "dick" in my avatar.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You still can't think of any differences between you and Romney, ay? Have you given up at this point?
Sure, here's a big difference -- I didn't want that "dick" to be president of the United States.

You did.

No one I wanted was in the finals, Skippy. You wanted guys who's only real difference was skin color. Romney's a clown, and you still can't think of anything you disagree with him on
Say what? You could have voted for the Libertarian. :eusa_doh:

You just gotta be a dick, don't you? Well, you are you, your avatar shows that.

Did you ever come up with any disagreements with Romney?

You still can't think of any differences between you and Romney, ay? Have you given up at this point?
Sure, here's a big difference -- I didn't want that "dick" to be president of the United States.

You did.

No one I wanted was in the finals, Skippy. You wanted guys who's only real difference was skin color. Romney's a clown, and you still can't think of anything you disagree with him on

There was a Libertarian in that election, but there was no libertarian. I'm the latter. I voted for Browne twice and Badarnak once. But Gary was a candidate to get attention by a principle whoring party. At least I respected Bob Barr, but he was no libertarian either. I voted for Ralph Nader in that election the candidates were so bad. At least he stood for something. The Libertarian party is very pathetic right now. They used to stand for something, now they just want attention.

You still can't name a difference between you and Romney. You're a couple of clowns

You did.

There was a Libertarian in that election, but there was no libertarian. I'm the latter. I voted for Browne twice and Badarnak once. But Gary was a candidate to get attention by a principle whoring party. At least I respected Bob Barr, but he was no libertarian either. I voted for Ralph Nader in that election the candidates were so bad. At least he stood for something. The Libertarian party is very pathetic right now. They used to stand for something, now they just want attention.

You still can't name a difference between you and Romney. You're a couple of clowns
Nah, it's more fun watching you hurl insults at the guy you voted for president.

:dance:

Gays can't "mate". We are just subsidizing a evolutionary dead end and anti-social behavior.

Most gays are born from heterosexual matings.

MOST?

Name one that wasn't.

Amazing isn't it?

Gays have children. Lots of people have children without having heterosexual sex. You cannot be that ignorant about science. Even straights use this science. Some gays even have gay children. All it takes is an egg and a sperm (for now). Sex is not required.
Gays can't have children, they have to use sperm and eggs. Only a female's eggs and a man's sperm can create a child. At least for now.

You did.

Nah, it's more fun watching you hurl insults at the guy you voted for president.

:dance:

I didn't say you won't tell me any difference between you and Romney, I said you "can't"

And yes, comparing to Romney to you is certainly an insult, he sucked. And as you know, I answer questions that are phrased as questions, not ones that you make in dickdom

Gays can't "mate". We are just subsidizing a evolutionary dead end and anti-social behavior.

Gays do "mate", mate and are not incapable of procreation. I am a lesbian woman who has given birth to more babies than most heterosexual women...and not once did it require sex with a man.
I don't think you understand what mating is. Women can't have sex with one another and produce children. Unless you are privy to some new technology, you needed male sperm to give birth.

You betcha
ugly-couples-01.jpg

Here's one for you:

ugly-lesbians.jpg

Are you claiming that's my picture, queer? They're a couple of dykes, like you.

You betcha
ugly-couples-01.jpg

Here's one for you:

ugly-lesbians.jpg

Now, now, calm down, girl. Your secret is safe with me.

Here's one for you:

ugly-lesbians.jpg

ROLF! The first thing a queer always does when debating one of their issues is accuse his opponent of being a queer. They are utterly lacking any sense of integrity or honor.

ROLF! The first thing a queer always does when debating one of their issues is accuse his opponent of being a queer. They are utterly lacking any sense of integrity or honor.

Well then why did you do it? Your lack of common sense and integrity shines through.

MOST?

Name one that wasn't.

Amazing isn't it?

Gays have children. Lots of people have children without having heterosexual sex. You cannot be that ignorant about science. Even straights use this science. Some gays even have gay children. All it takes is an egg and a sperm (for now). Sex is not required.
Gays can't have children, they have to use sperm and eggs. Only a female's eggs and a man's sperm can create a child. At least for now.

If gays have to use sperm and eggs to procreate, what do straight people use?

Well then why did you do it? Your lack of common sense and integrity shines through.

Why did I do what, post your picture to this thread.

MOST?

Name one that wasn't.

Amazing isn't it?

If gays have to use sperm and eggs to procreate, what do straight people use?

I think we have a new challenger for the title of dumbest forum member.

Forum List

Back