Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

A gay couple can't procreate, it requires eggs and sperm.

So gays can procreate.
No they can't, a sperm and sperm cannot create a child, and egg and egg cannot create a child.

You are being silly.
Gay men having sex cannot make children but they have a higher likelihood of AIDS.

You are so silly; such a silly nitwit.
Sticking your dick up someone's butt and contracting AIDS and other diseases at higher rates isn't silly, it is depraved and mentally defective.

So gays can procreate.

Sure, they have for ever. And they've married for ever, just can't procreate with their same gender. That's impossible.

Every child ever born are the product of male/female coupling.

All adults should know that by the time they are eligible to post on this board.

The gay man is using his sperm and the egg from whomever. Is that referred to as procreation?

And the egg came from???????

Hint: chicken and Emu are not correct answers.

Stop being so silly.

You were about to say Emu, weren't you?

If gays have to use sperm and eggs to procreate, what do straight people use?

So gays can procreate.

Sure, they have for ever. And they've married for ever, just can't procreate with their same gender. That's impossible.

Every child ever born are the product of male/female coupling.

All adults should know that by the time they are eligible to post on this board.

The gay man is using his sperm and the egg from whomever. Is that referred to as procreation?
It is procreation, but it isn't with his gay partner.

Whomever = female or all you get is a sticky mess

So gays can procreate.
No they can't, a sperm and sperm cannot create a child, and egg and egg cannot create a child.

You are being silly.
Gay men having sex cannot make children but they have a higher likelihood of AIDS.

Sticking your dick up someone's butt and contracting AIDS and other diseases at higher rates isn't silly, it is depraved and mentally defective.

Actually you are the the mentally defective one.

A man can insert his dick into someone's butt 1,000 times- and if neither of them have HIV, they will never get HIV.

Gay men have a higher rate of contracting HIV than straight men and straight women have a higher rate of contracting HIV than lesbians.

By your bizarre illogic, then any straight woman would be depraved and mentally defective to have anything other than lesbian sex.

But then again- when have you ever cared about anything other than attacking homosexuals?

Most gays are born from heterosexual matings.

MOST?

Name one that wasn't.

Amazing isn't it?

Gays have children. Lots of people have children without having heterosexual sex. You cannot be that ignorant about science. Even straights use this science. Some gays even have gay children. All it takes is an egg and a sperm (for now). Sex is not required.
Gays can't have children, they have to use sperm and eggs. Only a female's eggs and a man's sperm can create a child. At least for now.

A gay couple can procreate in exactly the same manner as any straight couple where one or both of the couple are infertile.

What a truly stupid argument.

By arguing that there is something wrong when gays do it- you are saying that the millions of straight Americans who use fertility assistance are somehow 'less' than hetero couples who don't need that assistance.

What a bigot.

Now, now, calm down, girl. Your secret is safe with me.

ROLF! The first thing a queer always does when debating one of their issues is accuse his opponent of being a queer. They are utterly lacking any sense of integrity or honor.

Well then why did you do it? Your lack of common sense and integrity shines through.

Why did I do what, post your picture to this thread.

You are a useless tool and oh so boring.

ROFL! You are such a predictable queer.

You are a teeny tiny dicked asshole

th
this one......

MOST?

Name one that wasn't.

Amazing isn't it?

Gays have children. Lots of people have children without having heterosexual sex. You cannot be that ignorant about science. Even straights use this science. Some gays even have gay children. All it takes is an egg and a sperm (for now). Sex is not required.
Gays can't have children, they have to use sperm and eggs. Only a female's eggs and a man's sperm can create a child. At least for now.

So gays can procreate.

What part of "egg and sperm" didn't you understand?

Well then why did you do it? Your lack of common sense and integrity shines through.

I'm not a queer, and even I was, I wouldn't wrap my legs around you. So you're wrong, I'm not predictable.

You sure behave like a queer. You lie, you have no honor, and you're as petulant as a 5-year-old.

You sure behave like a teeny tiny dicked bigot. You lie, you have no honor, and you clearly are hating on homosexuals for compensation for your teeny tiny dick.

MOST?

Name one that wasn't.

Amazing isn't it?

A gay couple can procreate in exactly the same manner as any straight couple where one or both of the couple are infertile.

By arguing that there is something wrong when gays do it- you are saying that the millions of straight Americans who use fertility assistance are somehow 'less' than hetero couples who don't need that assistance.

What a bigot.

Infertile couples can't procreate either. The female can procreate through artificial insemination, but the male doesn't participate.

I'm not a queer, and even I was, I wouldn't wrap my legs around you. So you're wrong, I'm not predictable.

You sure behave like a queer. You lie, you have no honor, and you're as petulant as a 5-year-old.

You sure behave like a teeny tiny dicked bigot. You lie, you have no honor, and you clearly are hating on homosexuals for compensation for your teeny tiny dick.

Apparently you believe you're bothering me.

You betcha
ugly-couples-01.jpg

What do you think that proves?

Here's one for you:

ugly-lesbians.jpg

What is that divine color of lipstick you are wearing?

I don't where lipstick, queer.

Well, you must have rubbed rose petals on your lips, doll.

Are you claiming that's my picture, queer? They're a couple of dykes, like you.

Here is a picture of the reaction of the only woman who has ever seen you naked

laughing-old-lady-april-fool-day_49.jpg

You are being silly.

A man can insert his dick into someone's butt 1,000 times- and if neither of them have HIV, they will never get HIV.

Gay men have a higher rate of contracting HIV than straight men and straight women have a higher rate of contracting HIV than lesbians.

By your bizarre illogic, then any straight woman would be depraved and mentally defective to have anything other than lesbian sex.

But then again- when have you ever cared about anything other than attacking homosexuals?
Gay men have higher rates of HIV and other diseases because of high amounts of sexual partners and drug use(intravenous as well). So much for faggots being just like us. So, sticking your dick into a gay butt may not result in AIDS, but you are playing Russian roullette. Not that faggots have a concept of assessing risk as STD and number of sex partner stats show.

Straight women just need to not sleep around and make sure they are not sleeping with some faggot who is experimenting or some depraved feral african who doesn't use protection, other than that they are generally fine and will avoid HIV.

What a bigot.

Infertile couples can't procreate either. The female can procreate through artificial insemination, but the male doesn't participate.

They can procreate just fine- just that only one of them is having the offspring.

Dictionary
procreate
verb pro·cre·ate \-ˌāt\
: to produce children or offspring

From Septon to Smallclothes: The real
history behind 10 Game of Thrones words »

pro·cre·at·edpro·cre·at·ing
Full Definition of PROCREATE
transitive verb
: to beget or bring forth (offspring) : propagate
intransitive verb
: to beget or bring forth offspring : reproduce

What do you think that proves?

Here's one for you:

ugly-lesbians.jpg

What is that divine color of lipstick you are wearing?

I don't where lipstick, queer.

Well, you must have rubbed rose petals on your lips, doll.

Are you claiming that's my picture, queer? They're a couple of dykes, like you.

Here is a picture of the reaction of the only woman who has ever seen you naked

laughing-old-lady-april-fool-day_49.jpg

Your mother never saw me naked.

You are being silly.

Gay men have higher rates of HIV and other diseases because of high amounts of sexual partners and drug use(intravenous as well)..

And? That is nothng but a good argument on why we should be encouraging gay men to get married

You are being silly.

Lesbian women aren't sexually depraved, but they are mentally ill and biologically defective. Perhaps assexual in many cases.

Comparing straight women to male homosexuals makes no sense, straight women have far lower STD and sexual partner rates.

When I am talking about sexual depravity in terms of homosexuality, I am talking about gay men.

You are being silly.

Lesbian women aren't sexually depraved, but they are mentally ill and biologically defective. Perhaps assexual in many cases.

Comparing straight women to male homosexuals makes no sense, straight women have far lower STD and sexual partner rates.

When I am talking about sexual depravity in terms of homosexuality, I am talking about gay men.

Who are you talking to? And why are you so hung up on sexuality?

MOST?

Name one that wasn't.

Amazing isn't it?

What a bigot.
As far as I know, invitro involves the couple's sperm and egg. So they are procreating with each other. Last I checked, a gay couple only has sperm, and a lesbian one eggs, so no, they aren't procreating with each other.

I don't know where you got this idea I oppose invitro-fertilization, the poz must be getting to your brain you disgusting faggot.

Gays can't "mate". We are just subsidizing a evolutionary dead end and anti-social behavior.

Gays do "mate", mate and are not incapable of procreation. I am a lesbian woman who has given birth to more babies than most heterosexual women...and not once did it require sex with a man.
I don't think you understand what mating is. Women can't have sex with one another and produce children. Unless you are privy to some new technology, you needed male sperm to give birth.

Well then your argument is with Kaz- he is the one who started this thread whining about 'gay mating'

What a bigot.
As far as I know, invitro involves the couple's sperm and egg. So they are procreating with each other. Last I checked, a gay couple only has sperm, and a lesbian one eggs, so no, they aren't procreating with each other.

I don't know where you got this idea I oppose invitro-fertilization, the poz must be getting to your brain you disgusting faggot.

Who are you talking to?

Forum List

Back