Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

Gay men having sex cannot make children but they have a higher likelihood of AIDS.

You are so silly; such a silly nitwit.
Sticking your dick up someone's butt and contracting AIDS and other diseases at higher rates isn't silly, it is depraved and mentally defective.

By your bizarre illogic, then any straight woman would be depraved and mentally defective to have anything other than lesbian sex.

But then again- when have you ever cared about anything other than attacking homosexuals?
Lesbian women aren't sexually depraved, but they are mentally ill and biologically defective. Perhaps assexual in many cases.

Comparing straight women to male homosexuals makes no sense, straight women have far lower STD and sexual partner rates.

When I am talking about sexual depravity in terms of homosexuality, I am talking about gay men.

Who are you talking to? And why are you so hung up on sexuality?
Hung up on sexuality, that is something you should be asking gay men, given the fact they have hundreds of sex partners in a life time. They are emotionally stunted basket cases that use another man's anus as a masturbation tool.

Gays can't "mate". We are just subsidizing a evolutionary dead end and anti-social behavior.

Gays do "mate", mate and are not incapable of procreation. I am a lesbian woman who has given birth to more babies than most heterosexual women...and not once did it require sex with a man.
I don't think you understand what mating is. Women can't have sex with one another and produce children. Unless you are privy to some new technology, you needed male sperm to give birth.

Well then your argument is with Kaz- he is the one who started this thread whining about 'gay mating'
I don't know who Kaz is, but I haven't argued with a Kaz as far as it pertains to this subject about whether gays can procreate. But anyone who thinks gays or lesbians can procreate is an idiot.

Gays have children. Lots of people have children without having heterosexual sex. You cannot be that ignorant about science. Even straights use this science. Some gays even have gay children. All it takes is an egg and a sperm (for now). Sex is not required.
Gays can't have children, they have to use sperm and eggs. Only a female's eggs and a man's sperm can create a child. At least for now.

If gays have to use sperm and eggs to procreate, what do straight people use?
A gay couple can't procreate, it requires eggs and sperm.

A gay couple can procreate in exactly the same manner as any straight couple where one or both of the couple are infertile.

What a truly stupid argument.

By arguing that there is something wrong when gays do it- you are saying that the millions of straight Americans who use fertility assistance are somehow 'less' than hetero couples who don't need that assistance.

What a bigot.
As far as I know, invitro involves the couple's sperm and egg. So they are procreating with each other. Last I checked, a gay couple only has sperm, and a lesbian one eggs, so no, they aren't procreating with each other.

I don't know where you got this idea I oppose invitro-fertilization, the poz must be getting to your brain you disgusting faggot.

Well you are just another disgusting tiny dicked bigot, who is compensating for his small 'intellect' with hate.

Invitro requires a sperm and an egg- anyone's.
But I didn't specify invitro- I mentioned where one or both of the couple are infertile- if the man is infertile, then the couple would use a sperm donor, if the woman is infertile they would use an egg donor, or even a surrogate.

Gay and lesbian couples do exactly what hetero couples do when they are missing any of the ingredients.

You of course hate gays- because well they are gays- and you have lots of hate for them and lots of other people.

Maybe you hate all infertile couples- that wouldn't surprise me.

Sticking your dick up someone's butt and contracting AIDS and other diseases at higher rates isn't silly, it is depraved and mentally defective.

By your bizarre illogic, then any straight woman would be depraved and mentally defective to have anything other than lesbian sex.

But then again- when have you ever cared about anything other than attacking homosexuals?
Lesbian women aren't sexually depraved, but they are mentally ill and biologically defective. Perhaps assexual in many cases.

Comparing straight women to male homosexuals makes no sense, straight women have far lower STD and sexual partner rates.

When I am talking about sexual depravity in terms of homosexuality, I am talking about gay men.

Hung up on sexuality, that is something you should be asking gay men, given the fact they have hundreds of sex partners in a life time. They are emotionally stunted basket cases that use another man's anus as a masturbation tool.

What is wrong with you? You need therapy.
I have gay friends who are doctors, lawyers, and prominent businessmen, who are with one partner and have been for many years.
The only emotionally stunted basket case is you.

Gays can't have children, they have to use sperm and eggs. Only a female's eggs and a man's sperm can create a child. At least for now.

A gay couple can procreate in exactly the same manner as any straight couple where one or both of the couple are infertile.

By arguing that there is something wrong when gays do it- you are saying that the millions of straight Americans who use fertility assistance are somehow 'less' than hetero couples who don't need that assistance.

What a bigot.
As far as I know, invitro involves the couple's sperm and egg. So they are procreating with each other. Last I checked, a gay couple only has sperm, and a lesbian one eggs, so no, they aren't procreating with each other.

I don't know where you got this idea I oppose invitro-fertilization, the poz must be getting to your brain you disgusting faggot.

Who are you talking to?
Can't you see who I quoted, you quoted him as well?

Gays can't "mate". We are just subsidizing a evolutionary dead end and anti-social behavior.

Gays do "mate", mate and are not incapable of procreation. I am a lesbian woman who has given birth to more babies than most heterosexual women...and not once did it require sex with a man.
I don't think you understand what mating is. Women can't have sex with one another and produce children. Unless you are privy to some new technology, you needed male sperm to give birth.

Well then your argument is with Kaz- he is the one who started this thread whining about 'gay mating'
I don't know who Kaz is, but I haven't argued with a Kaz as far as it pertains to this subject about whether gays can procreate. But anyone who thinks gays or lesbians can procreate is an idiot.

So you never even read the title of this thread?

Talk about an idiot- you don't even know what this thread is.

What an idiot.

What a bigot.

Who are you talking to?

W-what?

And you can't stop talking about it......you clearly are obsessed with fantasizing about how men have anal sex.

What a bigot.

Who are you talking to?

W-what?

So gays can procreate.
No they can't, a sperm and sperm cannot create a child, and egg and egg cannot create a child.

You are being silly.

Stein is not being silly- he is just an asshole and a bigot.

And you can't stop talking about it......you clearly are obsessed with fantasizing about how men have anal sex.

Are you talking to me?

What a bigot.

Who are you talking to?

W-what?

So gays can procreate.
No they can't, a sperm and sperm cannot create a child, and egg and egg cannot create a child.

You are being silly.

Stein is not being silly- he is just an asshole and a bigot.

And obviously mentally unhinged.

What a bigot.

Well you are just another disgusting tiny dicked bigot, who is compensating for his small 'intellect' with hate.

But I didn't specify invitro- I mentioned where one or both of the couple are infertile- if the man is infertile, then the couple would use a sperm donor, if the woman is infertile they would use an egg donor, or even a surrogate.

Gay and lesbian couples do exactly what hetero couples do when they are missing any of the ingredients.

You of course hate gays- because well they are gays- and you have lots of hate for them and lots of other people.

LOL, I like how you, being part of a homosexual rights movement that is supposedly based on "not judging" any and all sex acts and being sex positive turns to attacking your opponent's sexuality right off the bat. I am sure the irony escapes you. It shows you have no argument and are some dumb feminist chick, trying to get a rise out of me by saying, "oh you have a small penis if you don't support marriage for gay butt sex havers". I lol'd at that.

What a bigot.

If a straight couple is using another person's egg or sperm, they aren't procreating together, they are procreating who produced the egg or sperm.

Infertile couples aren't immoral degenerates who are proud of it, I have no problem with them.

I have gay friends who are doctors, lawyers, and prominent businessmen, who are with one partner and have been for many years.
There are many mentally disturbed professionals. Just because one has money doesn't mean they aren't mentally fucked up and a biological dead end.

So you never even read the title of this thread?

Talk about an idiot- you don't even know what this thread is.

What an idiot.
I know what the title of the thread is. What does the title have to do with this Kaz?

There are many mentally disturbed professionals. Just because one has money doesn't mean they aren't mentally fucked up and a biological dead end.

You are a very negative thinking person, and I for one, choose not to enter your low energy arena.

Typical, homosexual sex positive advocates projecting their depravity on us normies. I am talking about it because this is a discussion on homosexuality, and in any conversation their depravity should be understood in this context.

MOST?

Name one that wasn't.

Amazing isn't it?

Gays have children. Lots of people have children without having heterosexual sex. You cannot be that ignorant about science. Even straights use this science. Some gays even have gay children. All it takes is an egg and a sperm (for now). Sex is not required.

What a bigot.

Some have reproductive disabilities. Sad

Some fear death from childbirth. Sad

Some are elderly, not sad, but we don't discriminate based on age. (That's what bigots do)

Which of the above effect child bearing from same sex coupling?

MOST?

Name one that wasn't.

Amazing isn't it?

What a bigot.

All same sex couples require an outside source to have children.

A few straight couples do.

Wanna speak about demographics?

Homosexual couples can have children without outside intervention. Every gay couple can go to a lesbian couple and have kids through surrogate procedure, also known as in vitro fertilization.

I wish there were more gays in this country to flaunt their sexuality on right wing republicans' faces.

Forum List

Back