Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

Well, you must have rubbed rose petals on your lips, doll.

Are you claiming that's my picture, queer? They're a couple of dykes, like you.

Now, now, calm down, girl. Your secret is safe with me.

ROLF! The first thing a queer always does when debating one of their issues is accuse his opponent of being a queer. They are utterly lacking any sense of integrity or honor.

Well then why did you do it? Your lack of common sense and integrity shines through.

Why did I do what, post your picture to this thread.

You are a useless tool and oh so boring.

Are you claiming that's my picture, queer? They're a couple of dykes, like you.

ROLF! The first thing a queer always does when debating one of their issues is accuse his opponent of being a queer. They are utterly lacking any sense of integrity or honor.

Well then why did you do it? Your lack of common sense and integrity shines through.

ROFL! You are such a predictable queer.

Most gays are born from heterosexual matings.

MOST?

Name one that wasn't.

Amazing isn't it?

Gays have children. Lots of people have children without having heterosexual sex. You cannot be that ignorant about science. Even straights use this science. Some gays even have gay children. All it takes is an egg and a sperm (for now). Sex is not required.
Gays can't have children, they have to use sperm and eggs. Only a female's eggs and a man's sperm can create a child. At least for now.

If gays have to use sperm and eggs to procreate, what do straight people use?

I think we have a new challenger for the title of dumbest forum member.

No, it's unanimous. You get to keep the trophy.

MOST?

Name one that wasn't.

Amazing isn't it?

Gays have children. Lots of people have children without having heterosexual sex. You cannot be that ignorant about science. Even straights use this science. Some gays even have gay children. All it takes is an egg and a sperm (for now). Sex is not required.
Gays can't have children, they have to use sperm and eggs. Only a female's eggs and a man's sperm can create a child. At least for now.

We'll see how you fair for a couple of weeks. I think you'll probably be hounded out of this forum in tears within a few weeks.

I'm not a queer, and even I was, I wouldn't wrap my legs around you. So you're wrong, I'm not predictable.

We'll see how you fair for a couple of weeks. I think you'll probably be hounded out of this forum in tears within a few weeks.

What do you have in mind?

I'm not a queer, and even I was, I wouldn't wrap my legs around you. So you're wrong, I'm not predictable.

You sure behave like a queer. You lie, you have no honor, and you're as petulant as a 5-year-old.

You sure behave like a queer. You lie, you have no honor, and you're as petulant as a 5-year-old.

How do queers act around you?

Gays can't "mate". We are just subsidizing a evolutionary dead end and anti-social behavior.

MOST?

Name one that wasn't.

Amazing isn't it?

A gay couple can't procreate, it requires eggs and sperm.

MOST?

Name one that wasn't.

Amazing isn't it?

So gays can procreate.

MOST?

Name one that wasn't.

Amazing isn't it?

So gays can procreate.

Sure, they have for ever. And they've married for ever, just can't procreate with their same gender. That's impossible.

Every child ever born are the product of male/female coupling.

All adults should know that by the time they are eligible to post on this board.

MOST?

Name one that wasn't.

Amazing isn't it?

So gays can procreate.
No they can't, a sperm and sperm cannot create a child, and egg and egg cannot create a child.

So gays can procreate.

Sure, they have for ever. And they've married for ever, just can't procreate with their same gender. That's impossible.

All adults should know that by the time they are eligible to post on this board.

The gay man is using his sperm and the egg from whomever. Is that referred to as procreation?

So gays can procreate.
No they can't, a sperm and sperm cannot create a child, and egg and egg cannot create a child.

You are being silly.

So gays can procreate.

You are being silly.
Gay men having sex cannot make children but they have a higher likelihood of AIDS.

So gays can procreate.

The gay man is using his sperm and the egg from whomever. Is that referred to as procreation?

And the egg came from???????

Hint: chicken and Emu are not correct answers.

So gays can procreate.

It is procreation, but it isn't with his gay partner.

So gays can procreate.

You are being silly.
Gay men having sex cannot make children but they have a higher likelihood of AIDS.

You are so silly; such a silly nitwit.

So gays can procreate.

And the egg came from???????

Hint: chicken and Emu are not correct answers.

Stop being so silly.

So gays can procreate.

It is procreation, but it isn't with his gay partner.

Wow!

Forum List

Back