why should the boyscouts stay politically neutral?

L
And they don't accuse the Scouts of being Hitler Youth. They accuse trump of trying to turn the rally into a Hitler Youth type rally. The negativity is not on the Scouts, it is the abuse of the Scouts by trump.
Nonsense. The media is doing it and it's right there written for even the blind to see.
Link. None of the links provided show anyone calling the Scouts Hitler Youth. Can you find one that actually says what you claim?
Well here's one that says it word for word in the headline.
Boy Scouts Jamboree Compared to Hitler Youth Rally After Trump's Speech

Can you see it there or do you need an adult to read it to you?

all the democrats ever do is call them the hitler Youth, and they see people learning to survive in the woods as a threat to their government for some reason
Forgive me but what has your post to do with the title of this topic?
Do you mean Democrats do not share the Boy Scout philosophy and therefore scouting should be a adjunct of the Republican Party?
Or do you mean that scouting should remain politically neutral because the Democrats would contradict the Boy Scouts of America mission?
Sorry.

L
Nonsense. The media is doing it and it's right there written for even the blind to see.
Link. None of the links provided show anyone calling the Scouts Hitler Youth. Can you find one that actually says what you claim?

You are the one with the horrible reading comprehension skills. Nowhere in that link does anyone compare the Boy Scouts to Hitler Youth. It says exactly what all the other links say. Trump turned the rally into a rally that could be compared to a Hitler Youth Rally. No reference is made to the Scouts being like Hitler Youth.
This is why the trump cult members are called stupid fools. They post videos and links that prove the exact opposite of what they are attempting to prove.

L

You are the one with the horrible reading comprehension skills. Nowhere in that link does anyone compare the Boy Scouts to Hitler Youth. It says exactly what all the other links say. Trump turned the rally into a rally that could be compared to a Hitler Youth Rally. No reference is made to the Scouts being like Hitler Youth.
This is why the trump cult members are called stupid fools. They post videos and links that prove the exact opposite of what they are attempting to prove.
You are the biggest prevaricator yet. What part of COMPARED TO HITLER YOUTH RALLY don't you seem to understand?

Hitler Youth? Given the speech he gave at their jamboree, the Big Orange Idiot likes that idea. But he would have them become the "Trump Youth". The only difference, if the Big Orange Idiot gets his wish, would be the name.

the level of idiocy to write such non-sense is mind boggling.

recall that Obama wanted his own youth group, but when it was clear that history rang out from the time of the Brown shirts, he gave up on it.

even though the Purple shirts still tried.

Obama did not want his own youth group. That is a lie. You are trying to justify Trump's egomaniacal behavior. You are a loser.

L
And they don't accuse the Scouts of being Hitler Youth. They accuse trump of trying to turn the rally into a Hitler Youth type rally. The negativity is not on the Scouts, it is the abuse of the Scouts by trump.

You are the biggest prevaricator yet. What part of COMPARED TO HITLER YOUTH RALLY don't you seem to understand?
Don't blow a gasket dunce. The accusation was that the Boy Scouts were being compared to the Hitler Youth. Someone challenged that claim and asked for a link. The links provided did not show the Scouts being compared to Hitler Youth. Rather, they did like your link did. The Rally was compared to a Hitler Youth Rally, not the Scouts. The rally was compared, not the Scouts. Try to read the link slowly and try to comprehend what it says.

all the democrats ever do is call them the hitler Youth, and they see people learning to survive in the woods as a threat to their government for some reason
Why?

Because they are our children. They are there to learn how to make fire & pitch a tent not get indoctrinated by either side.

L

You should read your link, instead of just the title. It says Trump acted like Hitler speaking to Hitler youth. The article goes on to say the scouts are specifically disallowed to participate in any political activity other than flag ceremonies.
DFi6smKWAAANa1N.jpg

L

You should read your link, instead of just the title. It says Trump acted like Hitler speaking to Hitler youth. The article goes on to say the scouts are specifically disallowed to participate in any political activity other than flag ceremonies.
DFi6smKWAAANa1N.jpg
I was searching for credible sources referring to the boy scouts as Hitler Youth. THAT is what i found. You can lie and deflect all you want, but that is what was said. Credible sources referring to the boy scouts as Hitler Youth.

I seem to recall it was you who asked for a credible source. Perhaps not, but that's what was asked for and that's what i found. Lie some more.

L

DFi6smKWAAANa1N.jpg
I was searching for credible sources referring to the boy scouts as Hitler Youth. THAT is what i found. You can lie and deflect all you want, but that is what was said. Credible sources referring to the boy scouts as Hitler Youth.

I seem to recall it was you who asked for a credible source. Perhaps not, but that's what was asked for and that's what i found. Lie some more.
Nowhere in your source is the Boy Scouts called Hitler Youth. If it is, point it out. Quote it. Refer to the paragraph or line. Somehow show where in your link the Boy Scouts are referred to as Hitler Youth.
A lie is not being told to you. You just refuse to see the truth. You are in denial.

L

DFi6smKWAAANa1N.jpg

Yes, I did ask for a credible source. The thing is those articles didn't call the scouts Hitler Youth. They said Trump behaved like Hitler giving a speech to Hitler youth. Did you hear that the scouts issued an apology for what happened? They said that they always ask the sitting president to speak at their national ralys. Have for a long time. They also said Trump is the only one to ever behave as he did.

L

DFi6smKWAAANa1N.jpg

Yes, I did ask for a credible source. The thing is those articles didn't call the scouts Hitler Youth. They said Trump behaved like Hitler giving a speech to Hitler youth. Did you hear that the scouts issued an apology for what happened? They said that they always ask the sitting president to speak at their national ralys. Have for a long time. They also said Trump is the only one to ever behave as he did.

Perhaps you can't see the headline that makes that comparison. No matter how many times you lie and say it doesn't say it, any one can see it does.

What scouts issued an apology? More like no scout did. Perhaps an ass kissing apologist issued one but no scouts did.

L

DFi6smKWAAANa1N.jpg

Nowhere in your source is the Boy Scouts called Hitler Youth. If it is, point it out. Quote it. Refer to the paragraph or line. Somehow show where in your link the Boy Scouts are referred to as Hitler Youth.
A lie is not being told to you. You just refuse to see the truth. You are in denial.
Here we have a classic shill tactic!

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions
8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand when they have been posting about it for days, or weeks.

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

These shills follow the same failed nonsense each time. All across the country.

L

DFi6smKWAAANa1N.jpg

Perhaps you can't see the headline that makes that comparison. No matter how many times you lie and say it doesn't say it, any one can see it does.

What scouts issued an apology? More like no scout did. Perhaps an ass kissing apologist issued one but no scouts did.
Boy Scouts official apologizes for 'political rhetoric' of Trump speech
Boy Scouts official apologizes for 'political rhetoric' of Trump speech - CNNPolitics.com

L

DFi6smKWAAANa1N.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-27_18-40-10.png
    upload_2017-7-27_18-40-10.png
    35 KB · Views: 25

Because they want to be politcally neutral?

Why do you feel a need to force them to change?

Forum List

Back