Why should there be “universal background checks” for firearms sales and transfers?

its reality dumbass,,, if someone intends to kill people and cant get a gun they will resort to other methods,,
Can you provide me a link of a school "mass running over with a truck" please?

Are you saying that because everyone has access to a gun, they're not using trucks? How much does it cost to hire a truck for the day compared to an AR-15?

Can you provide me a link of a school "mass running over with a truck" please?

Are you saying that because everyone has access to a gun, they're not using trucks? How much does it cost to hire a truck for the day compared to an AR-15?
there have been many examples of cars being used,,

its reality dumbass,,, if someone intends to kill people and cant get a gun they will resort to other methods,,

I think that's true, BUT resorting to other methods might result in fewer casualties and deaths. Knives, cars, bombs, etc., a terrorist or a maniac can find a way to kill people, no doubt about that. But I'm not sure that justifies allowing such people to buy a gun that they can take into a school or a church or wherever and shoot up the place.

IOW, doing nothing.

And yet the criminals in those countries easily get guns.....to the point the fully automatic military rifle, not the weapon of choice with American criminals....is the go to weapon for criminals across Europe....

Mass public shootings in europe have been worse than our worst mass public shootings......Norway, 67 by gun.....France...137 by fully automatic military rifles, more than even the Las Vegas shooting....60 killed.....

You can't explain why it is that Europe has any mass public shootings....Britain has a mass public shooting every 10 years...they had that rate before they banned guns, and they have that rate now.....after they banned guns they had the Cumbria shooting, and the Plymouth shooting......right on schedule....

Then...of course, you guys refuse to include the 15 million men, women and children murdered by the governments of Europe from 1939-1945........those murders out number all of our criminal gun murders in the U.S......ever....

Sweden...right now....is suffering under shootings and grenade attacks..with the criminals using fully automatic military rifles.....

You don't know what you are talking about......

Yep, Lesh is an idiot. My family called me when I was in Amsterdam and wanted to be sure I was all right because Paris was getting shot up. The next year I was in Paris and every cop on the street had bullet proof vests on. Funny how with all those gun laws that would happen, LOL.

Of course Lush supported the rioters shooting up and destroying cities across the US in the summer of 2020, so he's just a liar about supporting law and order anyway

I think that's true, BUT resorting to other methods might result in fewer casualties and deaths. Knives, cars, bombs, etc., a terrorist or a maniac can find a way to kill people, no doubt about that. But I'm not sure that justifies allowing such people to buy a gun that they can take into a school or a church or wherever and shoot up the place.

IOW, doing nothing.
and banning or restricting guns causes more casualties,, try reading some history,,

Yep, Lesh is an idiot. My family called me when I was in Amsterdam and wanted to be sure I was all right because Paris was getting shot up. The next year I was in Paris and every cop on the street had bullet proof vests on. Funny how with all those gun laws that would happen, LOL.

Of course Lush supported the rioters shooting up and destroying cities across the US in the summer of 2020, so he's just a liar about supporting law and order anyway
“Lush supported the rioters”

Fuck you ya piece of shit

Find one post where I supported rioters

Scum

“Lush supported the rioters”

Fuck you ya piece of shit

Find one post where I supported rioters

Scum

Oh, yeah, liar, you were calling out leftists left and right demanding the violence across America supported by the Democrat party ends. We both know you didn't do that, and as a racist you know that no one suffered more than blacks and other minorities at your party's bloody hands.

Now you're all suddenly Mr. Law and Order. No you're not, you fucking liar. It's just political to you

Oh, yeah, liar, you were calling out leftists left and right demanding the violence across America supported by the Democrat party ends. We both know you didn't do that, and as a racist you know that no one suffered more than blacks and other minorities at your party's bloody hands.

Now you're all suddenly Mr. Law and Order. No you're not, you fucking liar. It's just political to you
So you CAN'T find a single post of me supporting rioters.

Ohh

So you CAN'T find a single post of me supporting rioters.

Ohh

Yes, you can't find a single post of your opposing the rioters or your parties actions.

Now you're suddenly all Mr. Law Enforcement. LOL, what a terrible liar you are. You support the Democrat party, the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, segregation, cross burning and lynching because you're a racist

Yes, you can't find a single post of your opposing the rioters or your parties actions.

Now you're suddenly all Mr. Law Enforcement. LOL, what a terrible liar you are. You support the Democrat party, the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, segregation, cross burning and lynching because you're a racist
Sorry pussy...your claim was that I supported the rioters.

And you can't find ANYTHING to support that lie

It's not up to me to do your work for you.

You're full of shit

Sorry pussy...your claim was that I supported the rioters.

And you can't find ANYTHING to support that lie

It's not up to me to do your work for you.

You're full of shit

Yes, you supported the leftist rioters who attacked US cities across the country just like you support our open southern boarder and all the murders, drugs, criminals, rapes, slavery and other crime flowing across.

Now suddenly you care about law and order. Obviously you don't, Cowboy

Yes, you supported the leftist rioters who attacked US cities across the country just like you support our open southern boarder and all the murders, drugs, criminals, rapes, slavery and other crime flowing across.
Prove it. Post quotes.

You can't because as usual...it's lies

Forum List

Back