Why should Trump bother going to ElPaso or Dayton?

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
All the haters are gonna show up and stand on the dead bodies of the victims to score political points by protesting.

What's the point?

I wouldn't go.

It's just more bullshit political theater. The partisans have no integrity when it comes to their criticisms of Trump. They'll stretch and bend and do anything to create a situation that makes Donald look bad in the eyes of their minions.

Last edited:
I agree, it is a wasted trip that has no positive benefit. It will be a photo op for both sides, nothing more.

It's just more bullshit political theater. The left has no integrity when it comes to their criticisms.

Your post should read "The partisans has no integrity when it comes to their criticisms"

I wouldn't bother either. It will turn into a bunch of protests and posturing politco's.

Who needs that shit?? Trump sure doesn't.

I wouldn't bother either. It will turn into a bunch of protests and posturing politco's.

Do not forget that Trump is also a posturing politco

Nope. He's not a politician and never has been. That's why I voted for the man. Nothing political about that man at all.

Can he posture?? You bet but not as a politician. Just as a man who believes what he says.

It's just more bullshit political theater. The partisans have no integrity when it comes to their criticisms of Trump. They'll stretch and bend and do anything to create a situation that makes Donald look bad in the eyes of their minions.

Everything will go as planned until the next politically charged cluster fuck. Then, rinse and repeat. It's all we do nowadays.

Nope. He's not a politician and never has been. That's why I voted for the man. Nothing political about that man at all.

Can he posture?? You bet but not as a politician. Just as a man who believes what he says.
If he is a man who believes in what he says, why does he back peddle and lie so much?

I almost envy your naivety

They'll stretch and bend and do anything to create a situation that makes Donald look bad in the eyes of their minions.

And worse in the eyes of the right, enough to get us pissed off enough to hate them till November.

If he is a man who believes in what he says, why does he back peddle and lie so much?
Your empty head needs to be filled with something.

Trump would still get criticized if he did not go.
Afterall, he is the President and has the power and is doing what Presidents should do.
He"s not hiding from punk leftist protesters....balls O' steel Muppets.

All the haters are gonna show up and stand on the dead bodies of the victims to score political points by protesting.

What's the point?

I wouldn't go.

Yeah, it's not as if he cares.
Don't sit here and act like the protesters who are standing on the dead bodies of the victims for political theater give a shit about the dead. If they really gave a shit, they would put politics aside.

Your empty head needs to be filled with something.
You are delusional if you don't think Trump back peddles and lies.

What's the point?

I wouldn't go.

Yeah, it's not as if he cares.
Don't sit here and act like the protesters who are standing on the dead bodies of the victims for political theater give a shit about the dead. If they really gave a shit, they would put politics aside.

Like the President who thinks gun laws and immigration laws are connected? Please. The subtext of that is if immigration is controlled, terrorists won't shoot up shopping malls.

Forum List

Back