Why should Trump bother going to ElPaso or Dayton?

All the haters are gonna show up and stand on the dead bodies of the victims to score political points by protesting.

What's the point?

I wouldn't go.

Yeah, it's not as if he cares.
Don't sit here and act like the protesters who are standing on the dead bodies of the victims for political theater give a shit about the dead. If they really gave a shit, they would put politics aside.

Like the President who thinks gun laws and immigration laws are connected? Please. The subtext of that is if immigration is controlled, terrorists won't shoot up shopping malls.
I'm sorry. I fail to see how trying to negotiate a deal makes it okay for people to stand on the dead bodies of victims and scream at him that this is directly his fault---FOR POLITICAL THEATER!!!

Go sell that bullshit to somebody else.

All the haters are gonna show up and stand on the dead bodies of the victims to score political points by protesting.

What's the point?

I wouldn't go.

Trump knows he will be damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. I think he should go as I know how he cares. Who doesn't. But when it comes to public affairs President Trump is a leader and a statesman and must do what that dictates. He can deal with the fallout. He is no wimp. He does not run from the hard things. He confronts them.

What's the point?

I wouldn't go.

Don't sit here and act like the protesters who are standing on the dead bodies of the victims for political theater give a shit about the dead. If they really gave a shit, they would put politics aside.

Like the President who thinks gun laws and immigration laws are connected? Please. The subtext of that is if immigration is controlled, terrorists won't shoot up shopping malls.
I'm sorry. I fail to see how trying to negotiate a deal makes it okay for people to stand on the dead bodies of victims and scream at him that this is directly his fault---FOR POLITICAL THEATER!!!

Yes, you fail to see it.

What's the point?

I wouldn't go.

Yes, you fail to see it.
Yes, because it's bullshit.

Yes, you fail to see it.
Yes, because it's bullshit.

I think it's because you don't want to see, but you know your mind better than I.

The bullshit is that principle - in this case a universal background check - can only be acted upon if it's tied to an unrelated subject.

What's the point?

I wouldn't go.

At the very simplest level, he could go just to show he cares for those murdered or wounded, and their relatives and loved ones.

Whoever doesn't, should stay away.

Since there's not a snowball's chance in hell Trump actually cares, and yet his PR cogs have told him he has to show up and feign to care, he's going.

Praise be to you for showing the integrity not to go.

I wouldn't bother either. It will turn into a bunch of protests and posturing politco's.

Who needs that shit?? Trump sure doesn't.

Do not forget that Trump is also a posturing politco

Nope. He's not a politician and never has been. That's why I voted for the man. Nothing political about that man at all.

Can he posture?? You bet but not as a politician. Just as a man who believes what he says.
If he is a man who believes in what he says, why does he back peddle and lie so much?

You werent uttering a peep when O was dishing lie after lie into your little ears. To You were loving it. You have no credibility.

I wouldn't bother either. It will turn into a bunch of protests and posturing politco's.

Who needs that shit?? Trump sure doesn't.

Do not forget that Trump is also a posturing politco

Nope. He's not a politician and never has been. That's why I voted for the man. Nothing political about that man at all.

Can he posture?? You bet but not as a politician. Just as a man who believes what he says.
If he is a man who believes in what he says, why does he back peddle and lie so much?

You werent uttering a peep when O was dishing lie after lie into your little ears. To You were loving it. You have no credibility.
Your statement comes up every time Trump lies are discussed, and when posters are challenged to provide a list of these Obama lies only a small number are provided, not even remotely comparable to the thousands upon thousands of falsehoods of Trump.

Forum List

Back