Why Shouldn't We Have A Myanmar Styled Coup In The US??

This just gets worse. And it's not funny any more.

Flynn (Q-TrumpWorld) told the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" audience that it's time for a Myanmar-style military coup. Right now. They loved it.

How many Trump supporters agree?

MAGAiNFO.tv - Political Programming

Again: How many Trump supporters agree with Flynn that Trump won the popular and electoral votes, and that we need a Myanmar-style military coup right now?

It is ironic that in this Memorial Day you have Trumpist morons agreeing with Flynn that we need a military coup to ”round up” Americans with whom they disagree. That these anti-American slime would destroy our constitutional republic for a lie just says how little they respect those that gave their lives to defend our freedom.

and oh my gawd...are you really so clueless....A military coup would by necessity be the people who have fought in wars to defend our freedoms...

A military coup would, by definition, be carried out by traitors.

So you calling George Washington a traitor, Benedict Arnold?

WTF? Every soldier swore an oath to the president, the country and the constitution they would have to violate in order to participate in a coup. Attacking the government with the intention of bringing it down would make them traitors. There is no valid argument otherwise.

Flynn (Q-TrumpWorld) told the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" audience that it's time for a Myanmar-style military coup. Right now. They loved it.

Again: How many Trump supporters agree with Flynn that Trump won the popular and electoral votes, and that we need a Myanmar-style military coup right now?

It is ironic that in this Memorial Day you have Trumpist morons agreeing with Flynn that we need a military coup to ”round up” Americans with whom they disagree. That these anti-American slime would destroy our constitutional republic for a lie just says how little they respect those that gave their lives to defend our freedom.

and oh my gawd...are you really so clueless....A military coup would by necessity be the people who have fought in wars to defend our freedoms...

WTF? Every soldier swore an oath to the president, the country and the constitution they would have to violate in order to participate in a coup. Attacking the government with the intention of bringing it down would make them traitors. There is no valid argument otherwise.

So again I ask are you calling George Washington a traitor?

The Tremendous Hero General Flynn is a lot closer to the focus of power in this country than I am. And he was brought down by insurrectionists wbk decided to punish him for his son's revelations about Child Molestation among Obama's underlings.

He's in a lot better position to make the call than I am.

Of course, the military's job is to protect our Democracy and to squash those who would subvert it. Why wouldn't the military step in if the election was rigged?
Election fraud is a lie.

The question is, why do you hate our country? What do you fear about our democracy that you want to destroy it?

If you want to attack the word of a fallen military hero like General Flynn, on Memorial Day of all days, be my guest.

But I haven't see any proof from Sleepy Joe that his election was legit.

And the way the libs are trying to stop any audits into the disputed 2020 election tells me there is something up.
Hero? Hardly. The man is talking treason. He is a disgrace to his uniform and the country he swore to protect.

General Flynn was attacked LONG BEFORE the disputed 2020 election.
Flynn was a suspected Russian intelligence asset when Trump hired him for no reason anyone can figure out.

That's what I have been saying. There was massive frau and when the Congress and supreme court ignored it it made those two branches just as guilty as that idiot. If the military doesn't place Joe in a cell to answer charges then it will be up to us to try and hang him. i don't think he can plea insanity but he may get acquitted pleading real stupid FRAUD IS A CRIME and thhhrying to overthrow from office for the four years by the means they did is called treason Hang them all plus round up Fonda and kerry

If the voting fraud is conclusively proven then strong measures need to be taken to redress and assure future elections are above suspicion. The military should be called upon only if fraud is proven and the perpetrators seek to maintain the fraud.

Ok...

The military gets involved...then what? Another election immediately then, right?

You DO realize that the entire election would have to be thrown out if this isn't just going to be a power grab by a sore loser amorphous blob....every seated Senator who was elected, every seated house member, every governor, state legislator, councilman...every measure that was passed will have to be re-done....nationwide. What about all of those elections? Who becomes the Rep. from (just to pick a seat), the CO-2nd District?

I support rectifying a wrong if proven. Although I greatly appreciate many of Trump's policies I do not believe justice would be served or faith in our system be restored simply by returning Trump to office. I believe that another election would be warranted and if deemed appropriate at all levels of government. Elections could be staggered so as to allow the choice of candidates so as not to fully deplete the government.

Again, if fraud is proven our goal must be to restore faith in the system. If we fail to do that we are finished as a country.

Yeah, that's called a coup d'é·tat

Explain what that has to to do with anything or go away.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

You stupid George was a British citizen

If the voting fraud is conclusively proven then strong measures need to be taken to redress and assure future elections are above suspicion. The military should be called upon only if fraud is proven and the perpetrators seek to maintain the fraud.

Ok...

The military gets involved...then what? Another election immediately then, right?

You DO realize that the entire election would have to be thrown out if this isn't just going to be a power grab by a sore loser amorphous blob....every seated Senator who was elected, every seated house member, every governor, state legislator, councilman...every measure that was passed will have to be re-done....nationwide. What about all of those elections? Who becomes the Rep. from (just to pick a seat), the CO-2nd District?

I support rectifying a wrong if proven. Although I greatly appreciate many of Trump's policies I do not believe justice would be served or faith in our system be restored simply by returning Trump to office. I believe that another election would be warranted and if deemed appropriate at all levels of government. Elections could be staggered so as to allow the choice of candidates so as not to fully deplete the government.

Again, if fraud is proven our goal must be to restore faith in the system. If we fail to do that we are finished as a country.

Throwing out illegitimate politicians that used fraud to reach office is a coup d'etat?? You are fking funny.

That's what I have been saying. There was massive frau and when the Congress and supreme court ignored it it made those two branches just as guilty as that idiot. If the military doesn't place Joe in a cell to answer charges then it will be up to us to try and hang him. i don't think he can plea insanity but he may get acquitted pleading real stupid FRAUD IS A CRIME and thhhrying to overthrow from office for the four years by the means they did is called treason Hang them all plus round up Fonda and kerry

Who is to decide that "there was massive fraud"?

Ok...

Throwing out illegitimate politicians that used fraud to reach office is a coup d'etat?? You are fking funny.

Using the military to install a person as the leader is....

The only people who don't have faith in our system are the cult members. I urge all of them to embrace it fully and refrain from voting in all elections going forward.

You stupid George was a British citizen

Flynn is no George Washington. This is 2021 and Flynn and every other soldier is subject to the law and the UCMJ. The penalty for treason is death.

The Tremendous Hero General Flynn is a lot closer to the focus of power in this country than I am. And he was brought down by insurrectionists wbk decided to punish him for his son's revelations about Child Molestation among Obama's underlings.

Of course, the military's job is to protect our Democracy and to squash those who would subvert it. Why wouldn't the military step in if the election was rigged?
Election fraud is a lie.

The question is, why do you hate our country? What do you fear about our democracy that you want to destroy it?

If you want to attack the word of a fallen military hero like General Flynn, on Memorial Day of all days, be my guest.

And the way the libs are trying to stop any audits into the disputed 2020 election tells me there is something up.

lol... your ' fallen military hero ' - is just another putin puppet...

170316-michael-flynn-vladimir-putin-moscow-130p-1935141.jpg

who was pardoned by yer chosen one .... after PLEADING GUILTY to the charge of being an unregistered FOREIGN AGENT among other charges, sure liked his pootey poot.

If it turns out, as is fairly obvious, that without democrats massive fraud, Trump not only won all swing States, but CA as well, then Biden/Harris must step down and Trump sworn in.
California too.

Okay. I believe that you believe that.

why not? cali was dropped into the fray after donny's ego couldn't handle the fact that he lost the popular vote in 2016 - so OF COURSE cali was guilty of massive election fraud with them thar brownie illegals voting.

so it only stands to 'reason' rw nutters would believe they pulled off all kindsa shenanigans this time around too.

Why do you hate our country?what do you fear about our democracy that you want to destroy it?
At least they're willing to admit this.

And they want to put themselves in charge of deciding if elections are rigged.

Judge, jury, executioner. Literally.
Trumpers are coming out in full Fascist mode on this Memorial Day. They just proves that they agree with Trump when he called our fallen soldiers “losers” and “suckers” because that is exactly what they are saying this morning.
Is Memorial Day when trump refused to go to a cemetery because it was raining ?

Election fraud is a lie.

who was pardoned by yer chosen one .... after PLEADING GUILTY to the charge of being an unregistered FOREIGN AGENT among other charges, sure liked his pootey poot.
The "Lock her up" Guy ?

Whoa!

As one who twice proudly voted for the Honorable Donald J. Trump, I feel that the general was way out of line if he actually made that statement.

I hope that the Dem administration will have the wisdom to simply ignore his comments and not try to punish him.

Election fraud is a lie.

The "Lock her up" Guy ?

that's the dude.

If it puts Trump back in power, they will agree

If it puts Trump back in power, they will agree

Yeah. It doesn't matter how.

Forum List

Back