Why Shouldn't We Have A Myanmar Styled Coup In The US??

“It should happen,” Flynn declared of the violent, deadly military coup at a wild QAnon conference in Dallas for “patriots.”

Avowed QAnon disciple and confessed felon retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has called for a Myanmar-like military coup in America.

“It should happen,” Donald Trump’s former national security adviser said in an astonishing declaration at a QAnon conference Sunday.

Myanmar’s military violently seized control of the country from its civilian government in late January, detained democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi and top party members, and killed more than 700 protesters as of early this month. The military justified its action by claiming unproven “election fraud.”

Flynn presented his dark vision of a military coup and dictatorship in the U.S. in response to a question from the audience at the conference.

″I wanna know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” an unidentified member of the audience asked Flynn, though he pronounced the nation as “Minnimar.”

“No reason,” Flynn responded to wild screams of approval. “It should happen.”

Michael Flynn sounds like a deranged man. We are living in dangerous times. Personal safety and American democracy are both in great danger from domestic terrorists.

first off...FLYNN was railroaded by our corrupt FBI and DOJ. Lets stop pretending that he is a criminal.

Secondly, nothing Flynn said was wrong.

So, you want to commit treason then?

How do you commit treason against a corrupt government--especially one that committed election fraud? It's actually the opposite...supporting such a government is the treason....(but atlas you would have to have a moral compass to figure this out.)

Secondly, again---nothing flynn said was wrong.

Because treason is treason no matter how corrupt the government is.

And the government is corrupt, but you don't try and CHANGE how the government works.

Every time I mention Proportional Representation as the best form of voting, because the LEAST CORRUPT COUNTRIES on this planet use it (not a coincidence), I get right wingers talking about how democracy is "mob rule"

Most don't care about the corruption, they don't care about the lack of democracy. They only care when they LOSE. This is just "boo hoo, mommy, I lost, make him give it me back" bull.

You still don't get it.............Flynn supports the country fully------------he doesn't support our corrupt government and this how it should be. Country over corrupt pols.

No, clearly I don't get it.

This seems to be the one where "Everything I support equals patriotism, everything I hate equals treason".

It's beyond fucking ridiculous.

I'm rational....you are irrational and manipulative. I have a strong moral backbone and see things for what they are.

If you support a corrupt government destroying your nation-----this is true treason.
Flynn has simply made a distinction that he would fight to protect the nation over the corrupt pols. You do the opposite, you support corrupt pols over the nation. Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT.

“It should happen,” Flynn declared of the violent, deadly military coup at a wild QAnon conference in Dallas for “patriots.”

Avowed QAnon disciple and confessed felon retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn has called for a Myanmar-like military coup in America.

“It should happen,” Donald Trump’s former national security adviser said in an astonishing declaration at a QAnon conference Sunday.

Myanmar’s military violently seized control of the country from its civilian government in late January, detained democratically elected leader Aung San Suu Kyi and top party members, and killed more than 700 protesters as of early this month. The military justified its action by claiming unproven “election fraud.”

Flynn presented his dark vision of a military coup and dictatorship in the U.S. in response to a question from the audience at the conference.

″I wanna know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?” an unidentified member of the audience asked Flynn, though he pronounced the nation as “Minnimar.”

Michael Flynn sounds like a deranged man. We are living in dangerous times. Personal safety and American democracy are both in great danger from domestic terrorists.

first off...FLYNN was railroaded by our corrupt FBI and DOJ. Lets stop pretending that he is a criminal.

How do you commit treason against a corrupt government--especially one that committed election fraud? It's actually the opposite...supporting such a government is the treason....(but atlas you would have to have a moral compass to figure this out.)

And the government is corrupt, but you don't try and CHANGE how the government works.

Every time I mention Proportional Representation as the best form of voting, because the LEAST CORRUPT COUNTRIES on this planet use it (not a coincidence), I get right wingers talking about how democracy is "mob rule"

Most don't care about the corruption, they don't care about the lack of democracy. They only care when they LOSE. This is just "boo hoo, mommy, I lost, make him give it me back" bull.

You still don't get it.............Flynn supports the country fully------------he doesn't support our corrupt government and this how it should be. Country over corrupt pols.

This seems to be the one where "Everything I support equals patriotism, everything I hate equals treason".

I'm rational....you are irrational and manipulative. I have a strong moral backbone and see things for what they are.

If you support a corrupt government destroying your nation-----this is true treason.
Flynn has simply made a distinction that he would fight to protect the nation over the corrupt pols. You do the opposite, you support corrupt pols over the nation. Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT.

We got rid of the NYC, grifter that was destroying our nation.
Then his cult takes over for him.
All those lawsuits, over 60 about election fraud, were laughed out of court.
"But, but we have 1000's of affidavits".
But, not ONE eyewitness, willing to testify?

" Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT".

You got that right, I DON'T understand Q NUT, morality or what they consider "sense".

We got rid of him and his treasonous, regime.

“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” Trump says on the call.

“The people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry,” Trump tells the state’s election chief at another point. “And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, that you’ve recalculated.”

“So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break,” Trump asks.

Of course nothing flynn said was wrong, Q NUT.

Trump did only good for the country...............everything he did was to help the nation unlike biden taking Chinese bribes and extorting other countries to increase those bribes.

Trump said nothing wrong---he was only seeking out what everyone already realizes that the election in GA was fraudulent with thousands of made up fake votes. Trump was in the right to seek out an accurate election and the removal of fraudulent votes.

Trump was out to get some crazies to like him, because he knew he could profit from this. He threatened the limited democracy the US has, the stability it has. You only need look at the history of Latin America to see what can happen when people lose faith in that.

I don't support corruption.

It's why I push for Proportional Representation.

Do you see Flynn pushing for Proportional Representation?

Least corrupt countries on the planet.

1/2 Denmark and New Zealand. Both use Proportional Representation.
3/4/5/6 Finland, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland. Only Singapore doesn't use PR.
7 Norway, uses PR
8 Netherlands, uses PR
9/10 Germany and Luxembourg. Both use PR.

So, 9 out of the top 10 use PR. Why? Because PR leads to less corruption.

You know what a lot of right wingers say about PR? They call it "mob rule", that's how much they want to get rid of corruption. They just don't want the Democrats to be corrupt, they don't mind their own being corrupt.

I've already told you that I am rational person. I support the BEST qualified over checking boxes. You support manipulation and box checking. What Europe does is of no matter------Americans are supposed to be better.

I don't support corruption.

It's why I push for Proportional Representation.

Do you see Flynn pushing for Proportional Representation?

Least corrupt countries on the planet.

1/2 Denmark and New Zealand. Both use Proportional Representation.
3/4/5/6 Finland, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland. Only Singapore doesn't use PR.
7 Norway, uses PR
8 Netherlands, uses PR
9/10 Germany and Luxembourg. Both use PR.

So, 9 out of the top 10 use PR. Why? Because PR leads to less corruption.

You know what a lot of right wingers say about PR? They call it "mob rule", that's how much they want to get rid of corruption. They just don't want the Democrats to be corrupt, they don't mind their own being corrupt.

I've already told you that I am rational person. I support the BEST qualified over checking boxes. You support manipulation and box checking. What Europe does is of no matter------Americans are supposed to be better.

You have no idea what I support. I've literally shown you that Proportional Representation leads to LESS CORRUPTION.

Do you want less corruption in the US, yes or not?

" Flynn is right and you obviously lack both common sense and a moral backbone because you don't understand this SIMPLE CONCONCEPT".

You got that right, I DON'T understand Q NUT, morality or what they consider "sense".

By every measure---everything improved under Trump-----------hence why CHINA had to release the Fauci Kung FLU to affect the election and try to kill the USeconomy. I saw judges not want to show some backbone and fight for the nation-------the evidence of fraud is overwhelming. Votes for Trump flipped for BIDEN is more than just operator error.

By every measure---everything improved under Trump-----------hence why CHINA had to release the Fauci Kung FLU to affect the election and try to kill the USeconomy. I saw judges not want to show some backbone and fight for the nation-------the evidence of fraud is overwhelming. Votes for Trump flipped for BIDEN is more than just operator error.

Oh please. The chances that China deliberately released the coronavirus are almost zero. Stop going off into a fantasy world.

If the Chinese were going to release this virus, they'd have done it IN THE USA. Not in Wuhan. And they'd have been PREPARED FOR IT. They weren't.

The evidence of fraud is neither here nor there because the whole damn system is corrupt. Four years of Trump and no one word about changing the system to something that would lead to less corruption. Why not?

Where is this "overwhelming" evidence?
Affidavits?
That's all crazy eyes and the kraken woman presented to the courts.
So, Trump installed over 200 federal judges, and Rudy couldn't find ONE of them to present his affidavits to?

They must be part of the "deep state".

Maybe Q NUT daily could present their evidence.

This just gets worse. And it's not funny any more.

Flynn (Q-TrumpWorld) told the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" audience that it's time for a Myanmar-style military coup. Right now. They loved it.

How many Trump supporters agree?

MAGAiNFO.tv - Political Programming

Again: How many Trump supporters agree with Flynn that Trump won the popular and electoral votes, and that we need a Myanmar-style military coup right now?

Flynn (Q-TrumpWorld) told the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" audience that it's time for a Myanmar-style military coup. Right now. They loved it.

Again: How many Trump supporters agree with Flynn that Trump won the popular and electoral votes, and that we need a Myanmar-style military coup right now?

Oh, I'm pretty sure it will be up over 100% who agree with the admitted felon.

Last edited:

Oh, I'm pretty sure it will be up over 100% who agree with the felon.

They won't say it, but they'll attack.

I do.........something must be done about our corrupt government

If the voting fraud is conclusively proven then strong measures need to be taken to redress and assure future elections are above suspicion. The military should be called upon only if fraud is proven and the perpetrators seek to maintain the fraud.

If the voting fraud is conclusively proven then strong measures need to be taken to redress and assure future elections are above suspicion. The military should be called upon only if fraud is proven and the perpetrators seek to maintain the fraud.

Ok...

The military gets involved...then what? Another election immediately then, right?

You DO realize that the entire election would have to be thrown out if this isn't just going to be a power grab by a sore loser amorphous blob....every seated Senator who was elected, every seated house member, every governor, state legislator, councilman...every measure that was passed will have to be re-done....nationwide. What about all of those elections? Who becomes the Rep. from (just to pick a seat), the CO-2nd District?

no doubt you would be 1st in line, Qanon girl.

Ok...

The military gets involved...then what? Another election immediately then, right?

You DO realize that the entire election would have to be thrown out if this isn't just going to be a power grab by a sore loser amorphous blob....every seated Senator who was elected, every seated house member, every governor, state legislator, councilman...every measure that was passed will have to be re-done....nationwide. What about all of those elections? Who becomes the Rep. from (just to pick a seat), the CO-2nd District?
We see the bad things in D.C. You know it also. The things coming out about Fauci is chilling by itself. To much power in to few hands.

Why you you hate our constitution?

and that's why you want to install it again? LOL

It is ironic that in this Memorial Day you have Trumpist morons agreeing with Flynn that we need a military coup to ”round up” Americans with whom they disagree. That these anti-American slime would destroy our constitutional republic for a lie just says how little they respect those that gave their lives to defend our freedom.

no doubt you would be 1st in line, Qanon girl.

What is Qanon? Seriously....I've tried to look them up and there really isn't anything.

Forum List

Back