Why Shouldn't We Have A Myanmar Styled Coup In The US??

It is ironic that in this Memorial Day you have Trumpist morons agreeing with Flynn that we need a military coup to ”round up” Americans with whom they disagree. That these anti-American slime would destroy our constitutional republic for a lie just says how little they respect those that gave their lives to defend our freedom.
Yep. And, on this Memorial Day, let's remember:

82wlX1a.jpg

This just gets worse. And it's not funny any more.

Flynn (Q-TrumpWorld) told the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" audience that it's time for a Myanmar-style military coup. Right now. They loved it.

How many Trump supporters agree?

MAGAiNFO.tv - Political Programming

Again: How many Trump supporters agree with Flynn that Trump won the popular and electoral votes, and that we need a Myanmar-style military coup right now?

It is ironic that in this Memorial Day you have Trumpist morons agreeing with Flynn that we need a military coup to ”round up” Americans with whom they disagree. That these anti-American slime would destroy our constitutional republic for a lie just says how little they respect those that gave their lives to defend our freedom.

You lying sack of shit...Flynn said nothing about rounding up americans.

Flynn (Q-TrumpWorld) told the "For God & Country Patriot Roundup" audience that it's time for a Myanmar-style military coup. Right now. They loved it.

Again: How many Trump supporters agree with Flynn that Trump won the popular and electoral votes, and that we need a Myanmar-style military coup right now?

I do.........something must be done about our corrupt government

no doubt you would be 1st in line, Qanon girl.

What is Qanon? Seriously....I've tried to look them up and there really isn't anything.

No one believes you for a second.

What is Qanon? Seriously....I've tried to look them up and there really isn't anything.

"Couldn't find anything" :laugh:

and oh my gawd...are you really so clueless....A military coup would by necessity be the people who have fought in wars to defend our freedoms...

The POS is you and your Anti-American busllshit. Fuck off you traitor. What do you think he meant by Myanmar-like coup, you dumb fuck?

Try looking up Qanon for yourself then.

and oh my gawd...are you really so clueless....A military coup would by necessity be the people who have fought in wars to defend our freedoms...

Wrong again, trash.

The POS is you and your Anti-American busllshit. Fuck off you traitor. What do you think he meant by Myanmar-like four you dumb fuck?

Have you even bothered to look up what happened in the Myanamar coup...they didn't round up the people fool. They arrested the government basically...

A military coup would, by definition, be carried out by traitors.

The Tremendous Hero General Flynn is a lot closer to the focus of power in this country than I am. And he was brought down by insurrectionists wbk decided to punish him for his son's revelations about Child Molestation among Obama's underlings.

He's in a lot better position to make the call than I am.

Of course, the military's job is to protect our Democracy and to squash those who would subvert it. Why wouldn't the military step in if the election was rigged?

The Tremendous Hero General Flynn is a lot closer to the focus of power in this country than I am. And he was brought down by insurrectionists wbk decided to punish him for his son's revelations about Child Molestation among Obama's underlings.

Of course, the military's job is to protect our Democracy and to squash those who would subvert it. Why wouldn't the military step in if the election was rigged?
Election fraud is a lie.

The question is, why do you hate our country? What do you fear about our democracy that you want to destroy it?

The POS is you and your Anti-American busllshit. Fuck off you traitor. What do you think he meant by Myanmar-like four you dumb fuck?

Have you even bothered to look up what happened in the Myanamar coup...they didn't round up the people fool. They arrested the government basically...

Wrong again.

Why do you hate our country?what do you fear about our democracy that you want to destroy it?
At least they're willing to admit this.

And they want to put themselves in charge of deciding if elections are rigged.

Judge, jury, executioner. Literally.

Election fraud is a lie.

The question is, why do you hate our country? What do you fear about our democracy that you want to destroy it?

If you want to attack the word of a fallen military hero like General Flynn, on Memorial Day of all days, be my guest.

But I haven't see any proof from Sleepy Joe that his election was legit.

And the way the libs are trying to stop any audits into the disputed 2020 election tells me there is something up.

Why do you hate our country?what do you fear about our democracy that you want to destroy it?

Trumpers are coming out in full Fascist mode on this Memorial Day. They just proves that they agree with Trump when he called our fallen soldiers “losers” and “suckers” because that is exactly what they are saying this morning.

Election fraud is a lie.

If you want to attack the word of a fallen military hero like General Flynn, on Memorial Day of all days, be my guest.

But I haven't see any proof from Sleepy Joe that his election was legit.

And the way the libs are trying to stop any audits into the disputed 2020 election tells me there is something up.
Stop with promulgating the proven election fraud lie. How is Flynn “fallen” when is is still living? Just shows you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

Trumpers are coming out in full Fascist mode on this Memorial Day. They just proves that they agree with Trump when he called our fallen soldiers “losers” and “suckers” because that is exactly what they are saying this morning.
I just go back to the fact that they have been convinced in their world that they're "at war".

570862-Aeschylus-Quote-In-war-truth-is-the-first-casualty.jpg

I just go back to the fact that they have been convinced in their world that they're "at war".

570862-Aeschylus-Quote-In-war-truth-is-the-first-casualty.jpg
The war is raging in their heads.

Forum List

Back