Why Silence Opposition If You're Sure You're Right???

Well if I was one of them HS boys I’d insist we get a vote on whether or not a naked chick is walking around in our locker room. And even today I’d bet I could pinpoint within a vote or two the margin of approval.

I get your drift, you nasty boy....but let's try to consider this from a religious point of view.

Well if I was one of them HS boys I’d insist we get a vote on whether or not a naked chick is walking around in our locker room. And even today I’d bet I could pinpoint within a vote or two the margin of approval.

I get your drift, you nasty boy....but let's try to consider this from a religious point of view.
If you insist. Just wanted the red blooded American teen guys’ point of view considered.

If you insist. Just wanted the red blooded American teen guys’ point of view considered.

I was gonna way your post was an attempt to grab low hanging fruit....but knew it would be taken the wrong way.

I was gonna way your post was an attempt to grab low hanging fruit....but knew it would be taken the wrong way.
Well getting back to a religious point of view, finding that kind of fruit hanging that low to a teen would truly be a gift from Him.

It's Middle School - up to 6th grade. Showers? Fuhgeddaboutit.

Try to articulate a point.

My point is you're gullible.

Still no cogent point.

Story of your life, huh?

If I read the Liberty Counsel letter, written a month ago, that referenced "unwritten policy," and omitted the last names of the potentially-aggrieved parties (as if it's an AA meeting), I would search newspapers in the Pasco area, to see if the story was reported in legitimate news outlets.

Did you do that?

Still no cogent point.

Story of your life, huh?

If I read the Liberty Counsel letter, written a month ago, that referenced "unwritten policy," and omitted the last names of the potentially-aggrieved parties (as if it's an AA meeting), I would search newspapers in the Pasco area, to see if the story was reported in legitimate news outlets.

Did you do that?

Tampa Bay Times:

"Religious rights group protests Pasco’s treatment of transgender students

A prominent religious rights advocacy group has targeted the Pasco County school district as Florida’s next flash point over transgender student rights.

In a news release labeled "FL School’s Shocking Plan," the Orlando-based Liberty Counsel late Wednesday chided the district for its use of a "best practices guide" to work with LGBTQ students and urged the School Board to rein in the "rogue employees" who follow the guidelines.

The guide encourages district employees to refer to transgender students by their preferred pronouns (he or she), and allow them to use the restrooms of the gender they identify with.

"You can’t require people to call you what you’re not," said Liberty Counsel attorney Richard Mast. "We hope that the Pasco County school district does the right thing."

District officials stood by the guidelines, saying they are following laws, rules and legal precedents regarding sex discrimination."

Religious rights group protests Pasco’s treatment of transgender students

Wasn't it neat how I forced you to write a real post.....and then I slapped it back in your face?

Liberty Counsel is a 501(c)(3)[2] tax-exempt organization that promotes litigation related to evangelical Christian values.[5] Liberty Counsel was founded in 1989[1] by its chairman Mathew D. Staver and its president Anita L. Staver, who are attorneys and married to each other. The Southern Poverty Law Center has listed Liberty Counsel as an anti-LGBT hate group, a designation which has been disputed by the group.
Liberty Counsel - Wikipedia

Nothing but a hate group.

HAHAHAHAHA The SPLC is a fcking hate group, moron

According to conservatives, not according the Declaration of Independence.

The SPLC is mentioned in the Declaration of Independence? Really?

You are truly one the stupidest people on this forum...and that's saying a lot

And I quote:

HAHAHAHAHA The SPLC is a fcking hate group, moron

According to conservatives, not according the Declaration of Independence.[/QUOTE]

In other words, please read the Declaration of Independence which Cons do not believe in and the founders didn't for decades.
[/QUOTE]

"The Southern Poverty Law Center has been at the center of these efforts through it’s “hatewatch” and “extremist” lists. Those lists are then used to try to keep speakers off campus, and off the internet. The Center for American Progress is a Democrat-operative group that operates, among other things, Think Progress, a website that regularly attacks conservatives. Color of Change also has engaged in such efforts.

So it should come as no surprise that SPLC, CAP and Color of Change are included in a group of leftist activist demanding internet censorship by big tech."
Coalition of left-wing activist groups calls on big tech to censor online speech

What is the appropriate term for groups that oppose free speech?

How about 'FASCIST'?

Raise your paw.

Still no cogent point.

Story of your life, huh?

Did you do that?

Wow....I sure put a cork in your pie-hole, huh?

Forum List

Back