Why so much anger on USMB

your post is nearly verbatim of the far leftwingers OP. it is what is fakey. read his post and then yours, they are in 100% agreement.

Your claim, your game. I will always opposed your hatred and anger.

sounds like you're the one angry. all i did was point out the fact your post is 100% in agreement with the OP. sorry you don't like the truth and that it upsets you.

Where's my anger, son? :lol: You melt down almost every day, and we enjoy it.

I am amazed lately at the anger that is being exhibited by many of the posters on USMB. While not exclusively so, it seems much of the anger if coming from the conservative and RW stance. I just don't understand why the elevated levels of anger. We are here to rationally debate different topics and issues. No reason to insert anger into the conversations.

Does anyone have any idea why?

Thanks

Much of the anger from the far right, eg., NLT, reveal s their awareness of the growing marginalization in preventing inevitable social, cultural, and political change in America. Some of it is racist but not as much as the left portrays it

right there in black and white fakey....

Much of the anger from the far right, eg., NLT, reveal s their awareness of the growing marginalization in preventing inevitable social, cultural, and political change in America. Some of it is racist but not as much as the left portrays it

My calm statement that much of the anger comes from the far right you used blows up your contention. Step along.

My calm statement that much of the anger comes from the far right you used blows up your contention. Step along.

the OP said the exact same thing...which was my point, your post is 100% in agreement...and that blows up my contention? and then you got all angry and claimed it wasn't true, then you repeat your statement...

lmao

I am amazed lately at the anger that is being exhibited by many of the posters on USMB. While not exclusively so, it seems much of the anger if coming from the conservative and RW stance. I just don't understand why the elevated levels of anger. We are here to rationally debate different topics and issues. No reason to insert anger into the conversations.

Thanks

Why? The answer is cognitive dissonance. When anyone posts something which challenges the belief system of a RWer or self described conservative they become defensive and angry. Many resort to vile and vulgar personal attacks; by expressing anger they experience a catharsis which temporarily relieves them of the stress they feel when forced to think. The catharsis suppresses thinking and gives the RW conservative a momentary feeling of bliss.

Last edited:

the OP said the exact same thing...which was my point, your post is 100% in agreement...and that blows up my contention? and then you got all angry and claimed it wasn't true, then you repeat your statement...lmao

You are arguing in anger that I am angry. My statements are calm.

Yurt's post 59 states in part that "sounds like you're the one angry."

Thanks

Why? The answer is cognitive dissonance. When anyone posts something which challenges the belief system of a RWer or self described conservative they become defensive and angry. Many resort to vile and vulgar personal attacks; by expressing anger they experience a catharsis which temporarily relieves them of the stress they feel when forced to think. The catharsis suppresses thinking and gives the RW conservative a momentary feeling of bliss.

This is a perfect example of PSYCHOLOGICAL PROJECTION.

Bravo!! :clap:

the OP said the exact same thing...which was my point, your post is 100% in agreement...and that blows up my contention? and then you got all angry and claimed it wasn't true, then you repeat your statement...lmao

no, you clearly got angry and claimed it wasn't true that your post was in agreement. you guys said the exact same thing about where the anger is coming from. if you weren't angry, you would have simply said: yes yurt, you are correct.

simple really...

no, you clearly got angry and claimed it wasn't true that your post was in agreement. you guys said the exact same thing about where the anger is coming from. if you weren't angry, you would have simply said: yes yurt, you are correct. simple really...

My postings disprove your angry contention.

Zander exemplifies cognitive dissonance, as does Yurt.

^ clear example of an angry post

you're lashing out at me because i proved you lied when you claimed you didn't say the same thing.

:lol: Nope.

Yurt, you are employing the discredited redefintion practice used by the far right.

You call one a racist for pointing out racism.

You call someone who calmly points out your anger as angry.

Thanks

It's a lot to do with the changes happening in this country and their diminished perceived power.

If you are implying that people/USMB posters with right-leaning inclinations are rude because they fear that their power is diminishing, what will you say about left-wingers, such as yourself next November, when the only power you will have left will be the superbly unqualified and incompetent empty suit in the White House?

I am sure you will be totally insufferable, because even now, when you consider your ilk all powerful, you hold the undisputed championship for name-calling, innuendos, swearing, rudeness and intolerance.

Thanks

It's a lot to do with the changes happening in this country and their diminished perceived power.

If you are implying that people/USMB posters with right-leaning inclinations are rude because they fear that their power is diminishing, what will you say about left-wingers, such as yourself next November, when the only power you will have left will be the superbly unqualified and incompetent empty suit in the White House?

I am sure you will be totally insufferable, because even now, when you consider your ilk all powerful, you hold the undisputed championship for name-calling, innuendos, swearing, rudeness and intolerance.

^ An excellent example of far right anger.

no, you clearly got angry and claimed it wasn't true that your post was in agreement. you guys said the exact same thing about where the anger is coming from. if you weren't angry, you would have simply said: yes yurt, you are correct. simple really...

My postings disprove your angry contention.

how so? be specific.

Thanks

in case you forgot what you said jake....

in case you forgot what you said jake....

(1) support your claim from my posting that I am angry, Yurt :lol:

(2) yes, I pointed out the anger of the far right and why it's angry

i already did. when you lied and claimed your comments were not in agreement. if you had not been angry you would have simply said: yes yurt, you are correct.

but i caught you being in agreement with a far leftwinger and it upset you so you lied.

simple really

Forum List

Back