🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why so much violence at Trump events?

Trump is making a mockery of the race and party. He is attracting just what his personality reflects. Just think of how that could apply to the country should he win.

Trump is making a mockery of the race and party. He is attracting just what his personality reflects. Just think of how that could apply to the country should he win.
Your concern for the Republican Party is touching.

You'll have to excuse us if we tell you to stuff it.

A List, Which Will Probably Get Longer, of Violent Incidents at Trump Events

There’s an undercurrent of brutality bubbling underneath each Trump event.

The Undercurrent of Violence Bubbling Underneath Each Donald Trump Event

"Light the motherfucker on fire." Trump supporter yelling at rally protester.

The Media And Trump's Rally Thugs

Does Trump encourage such thuggish behavior? I think so!
Republicans have only themselves to blame:

"It’s delightful to see the encrusted political king-making class utter a primal scream as Trump smashes their golden apple cart. He’s a real threat to the cozy, greedy, oleaginous cartel, their own Creature from the Black Lagoon.

For all the Republican establishment’s self-righteous bleating, Trump is nothing more than an unvarnished, cruder version. For years, it has fanned, stoked and exploited the worst angels among the nativists, racists, Pharisees and angry white men, concurring in anti-immigrant measures, restricting minority voting, whipping up anti-Planned Parenthood hysteria and enabling gun nuts."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/06/opinion/sunday/chickens-home-to-roost.html?_r=0

"It’s delightful to see the encrusted political king-making class utter a primal scream as Trump smashes their golden apple cart. He’s a real threat to the cozy, greedy, oleaginous cartel, their own Creature from the Black Lagoon.

For all the Republican establishment’s self-righteous bleating, Trump is nothing more than an unvarnished, cruder version. For years, it has fanned, stoked and exploited the worst angels among the nativists, racists, Pharisees and angry white men, concurring in anti-immigrant measures, restricting minority voting, whipping up anti-Planned Parenthood hysteria and enabling gun nuts."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/06/opinion/sunday/chickens-home-to-roost.html?_r=0

Well said.

Well said.

Clayton simply regurgitates what he's read on left wing hate sites. He's not capable of any original thoughts of his own.

But why is he becoming more like Hitler?
You want to see what Hitler-like extermination camps look like today?
Just visit the planned parenthood clinic on your nearest indian reservation.
Right Lakhota?
That truck parked behind the abortion extermination camp isn't taking away dead dogs to the incinerator.

What an ugly smear job.

You take a tiny, tiny, tiny handful out of thousands of attendees, and you ignore the provocative and sometimes violent conduct of the protesters, and then you act like Trump rallies are rife with "violence."

Joseph Goebbels would be proud of your OP.

========
Who so much violence at Trump events?

Because Trump is a Fox candidate ---- he forments hate just like Fox does.

They get them gathered together in one spot and ( probably drinking ) they get all lathered up and have to HIT SOMEBODY.

They have to take out their hate somewhere.

CV0KuKQU4AAdL1n.jpg

Adolf Trump is an embarrassment to civilized people.
Liberals are the antithesis of civilization.

If liberals were typical of humanity, we would have gone extinct 8,000 years ago.
Yep....you're one of them.

No, the only reason there is so much violence is because they keep letting liberals in.

Keep out the liberals and things would be cool.

But liberals have to go in and disrupt things and make an ass of themselves.

I wish it were like the good old days and the party members could beat the holy hell out of them and leave them bleeding on the side walk for the ambulances.
I heard the real reason Trump decided not to attend the CPAC conference at the last minute was that he'd gotten wind of a protest--a walk out--by the CPAC audience when he appeared. There are no liberals in a CPAC audience, let me assure you.
BUT, I think it's a shame Trump can't get in two sentences before he's interrrupted by a heckler -- I saw his rally in Orlando and there were at least ten--I stopped counting. It was ridiculous! The crowd didn't turn on the protestors, though, they just drowned out their words with the chant USA. Which is appropriate, I guess. I'd sure hate it if I went to a rally of my favorite candidate and had goons disruptiing it every 90 seconds. The cameras never show who it is, so I don't know if they were BLM protestors or someone else, but I wish we could figure it out and make it stop. As much as I don't like Trump, I hate the disruptors more.

Forum List

Back