🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why so much violence at Trump events?

A List, Which Will Probably Get Longer, of Violent Incidents at Trump Events

A List, Which Will Probably Get Longer, of Violent Incidents at Trump Events

There’s an undercurrent of brutality bubbling underneath each Trump event.

The Undercurrent of Violence Bubbling Underneath Each Donald Trump Event

"Light the motherfucker on fire." Trump supporter yelling at rally protester.

The Media And Trump's Rally Thugs

Does Trump encourage such thuggish behavior? I think so!
========
Who so much violence at Trump events?

Because Trump is a Fox candidate ---- he forments hate just like Fox does.

They get them gathered together in one spot and ( probably drinking ) they get all lathered up and have to HIT SOMEBODY.

They have to take out their hate somewhere.
Another fact free post brought to you by Arizona Willie.

CV0KuKQU4AAdL1n.jpg

Adolf Trump is an embarrassment to civilized people.
Liberals are the antithesis of civilization.

If liberals were typical of humanity, we would have gone extinct 8,000 years ago.
Yep....you're one of them.

if there is violence it has to be the liberals that come in to cause trouble, as we all know they do.
Odd that that doesn't happen at Cruz or Rubio or any other GOP rallies. Nor at any Democrat rallies.

We can tell who Democrats fear the most by who they target with their attacks.

Usually 'liberals' show up to instigate some sort of incidence their. Modern fascist are basically using the same tactic that their counterparts used in the 1930s which is to show up and disrupt their opponents rallies. They have learned that they have to claim their free speech rights are being violated simply because someone asked them to stop using vulgarity or to simply behave. I see this strategy is working quite well for them which makes me want to vote for Trump even more.

Trump has always been a mean-spirited; angry, malicious bully. His ranting and inciting on the stage mixed with those traits cause the contagious mental illness to influence some members of his followers. It is directly related to his little hands.

Trump has always been a mean-spirited; angry, malicious bully. His ranting and inciting on the stage mixed with those traits cause the contagious mental illness to influence some members of his followers. It is directly related to his little hands.

Is that like Bill Clinton yelling at a GI for asking questions about Benghazi?

Usually 'liberals' show up to instigate some sort of incidence their. Modern fascist are basically using the same tactic that their counterparts used in the 1930s which is to show up and disrupt their opponents rallies. They have learned that they have to claim their free speech rights are being violated simply because someone asked them to stop using vulgarity or to simply behave. I see this strategy is working quite well for them which makes me want to vote for Trump even more.
Vulgarity! Your asshole Fuhrer was the first Presidential candidate to openly and purposely use the word fuck during his speeches on stage. He is the crudest candidate in history.

Is that like Bill Clinton yelling at a GI for asking questions about Benghazi?
No, nothing like that. Not even close.

Forum List

Back