Why the 2nd Amendment needs to be reconsidered...

People have only those rights that they are willing to kill or die for. If there is nothing you would kill or die for, you have no rights nor do you deserve any.

The problem is that most people are not willing to die for anything anymore. They simply want to cry and whine until they get what they want. Like a baby that wants a bottle.

And to them "rights" are simply what they want, not what is guaranteed by the Constitution and nothing else.

Like today, when they say everything from free cheese to free healthcare and everything else given out is a "right".

[
Joe who said this?
"]

Who cares.

You don't need a gun.

You want a gun because of your own fears and inadequacies, but that doesn't mean the rest of us should let you have one.

You don't need more than one pair of shoes
You don't need to eat more than 1200 calories a day
You don't need more than 2 shirts
You don't need more than a 10 by 10 room to live in

Mind your own fucking business and don't tell me what I need and I'll do the same.

[
Joe who said this?
"]

Who cares.

You don't need a gun.

You want a gun because of your own fears and inadequacies, but that doesn't mean the rest of us should let you have one.

Mind your own fucking business and don't tell me what I need and I'll do the same.

You could use a brain in that thick skull of yours.

Who cares.

You don't need a gun.

Says the fucking control freak.

If you spent half as much time monitoring yourself as you do everyone else you might realize what a fucking pathetic sheep you really are.

If you spent half as much time monitoring yourself as you do everyone else you might realize what a fucking pathetic sheep you really are.

There is very little asked of gun owners by the things I proposed and I don't have a problem with assault weapons with the proper controls. If things are Title II, they can't be legally purchased except where Title II weapons can be legally purchased. That allows people to have things and keeps those items away from criminals. If someone is caught with an unregistered Title II weapon, they are in deep shit.

I don't have a problem with law abiding citizens having their assault weapons in NY or anywhere that way. They don't have to make the transfer tax cost that much. Some of those taxes are $10. The key is, the registration can only be transferred there.

As far as a sheep goes, I haven't heard anyone suggest these ideas, have you?

All you accomplished is tax revenue from law abiding citizens you ass.

Criminals are in possession of illegal weapons, get it through your optic nerve.

There is very little asked of gun owners by the things I proposed and I don't have a problem with assault weapons with the proper controls. If things are Title II, they can't be legally purchased except where Title II weapons can be legally purchased. That allows people to have things and keeps those items away from criminals. If someone is caught with an unregistered Title II weapon, they are in deep shit.

I don't have a problem with law abiding citizens having their assault weapons in NY or anywhere that way. They don't have to make the transfer tax cost that much. Some of those taxes are $10. The key is, the registration can only be transferred there.

There is no need for the fucking government to lave a list of my personal property be it guns or garden tools.

In your quest for the illusion of safety you think anything goes.

It doesn't

I say we solve a lot of this with gun owner licensing.

Notice, I do not say "gun registration", I say "gun owner licensing". Much like with cars.

The license simply shows that an individual has gone through a background check and basic mental health screening. And that they have had at least a gun safety course or have a military or law enforcement background (where such courses are given to everybody).

Then every 3-4 years they need to be renewed, with the background and mental health checks being redone. And if anything changes in their status (felony conviction, restraining order, mental instability) their license is revoked and then whatever steps needed are taken.

But at the same time, this license should in no way be tied to the weapons they may own. In the same way the state does not know if I use a moped or Dodge 3500 simply by my license, these should not be tied to actual firearms.

And this should remove a lot of the checks given now, like waiting periods beyond 24 hours (enough to check the license is still valid) should therefore be removed.

All we need to do now is to get individuals and mental health officials to actually do their jobs.

Notice, I do not say "gun registration", I say "gun owner licensing". Much like with cars.

The license simply shows that an individual has gone through a background check and basic mental health screening. And that they have had at least a gun safety course or have a military or law enforcement background (where such courses are given to everybody).

Then every 3-4 years they need to be renewed, with the background and mental health checks being redone. And if anything changes in their status (felony conviction, restraining order, mental instability) their license is revoked and then whatever steps needed are taken.

But at the same time, this license should in no way be tied to the weapons they may own. In the same way the state does not know if I use a moped or Dodge 3500 simply by my license, these should not be tied to actual firearms.

And this should remove a lot of the checks given now, like waiting periods beyond 24 hours (enough to check the license is still valid) should therefore be removed.

All we need to do now is to get individuals and mental health officials to actually do their jobs.

vehicular licensing does't stop accidents or vehicular assault....so why would gun licensing...?

ps: don't you think the government knows what kind and how many cars you own...? the same would be true for guns...

Last edited:

There is no need for the fucking government to lave a list of my personal property be it guns or garden tools.

It doesn't

It could very well go and if the day comes and you don't register those weapons, you're going to lose them and the right to have weapons. We just need to get rid of your idiots in Congress.

The problem with that is it doesn't keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

It doesn't

It could very well go and if the day comes and you don't register those weapons, you're going to lose them and the right to have weapons. We just need to get rid of your idiots in Congress.

oh you mean those crazy congressmen who still believe in the U.S. Constitution......? :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4s0nzsU1Wg]A Country Boy Can Survive - YouTube[/ame]

It doesn't

oh you mean those crazy congressmen who still believe in the U.S. Constitution......? :eusa_whistle:

Actually they believe in NRA contributions. You wouldn't know what the Constitution says to believe in it.

Actually they believe in NRA contributions. You wouldn't know what the Constitution says to believe in it.

:up_yours: ...more honest than subversive lefties using The Peoples' own TAX DOLLARS against their Constitutional rights....

The directives on gun violence President Obama signed Wednesday were meant to seem harmless. A closer look at the president’s first memorandum reveals it to be a sneaky assault on congressional authority in order to fund gun-control propaganda.

Getting this done has been on the White House “to do” list for some time. In his 2013 budget submission, Mr. Obama deleted the prohibition that has been in effect since 1995 on the use of federal funds to advocate or promote gun control.

Mr. Obama is trying to steamroll the Democratic and Republican majorities that kept the ban intact by labeling the advocacy as research. “While year after year, those who oppose even modest gun-safety measures have threatened to defund scientific or medical research into the causes of gun violence, I will direct the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to go ahead and study the best ways to reduce it,” said Mr. Obama.

Under the terms of the memo, CDC may “sponsor” another entity to conduct the research, which is a handy way of funneling taxpayer cash to sympathetic gun-control groups.

Read more: MILLER: Tax dollars for gun control - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Last edited:

:up_yours: ...more honest than subversive lefties using The Peoples' own TAX DOLLARS against their Constitutional rights....

The directives on gun violence President Obama signed Wednesday were meant to seem harmless. A closer look at the president’s first memorandum reveals it to be a sneaky assault on congressional authority in order to fund gun-control propaganda.

Getting this done has been on the White House “to do” list for some time. In his 2013 budget submission, Mr. Obama deleted the prohibition that has been in effect since 1995 on the use of federal funds to advocate or promote gun control.

Mr. Obama is trying to steamroll the Democratic and Republican majorities that kept the ban intact by labeling the advocacy as research. “While year after year, those who oppose even modest gun-safety measures have threatened to defund scientific or medical research into the causes of gun violence, I will direct the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to go ahead and study the best ways to reduce it,” said Mr. Obama.

Under the terms of the memo, CDC may “sponsor” another entity to conduct the research, which is a handy way of funneling taxpayer cash to sympathetic gun-control groups.

You are full of shit and just a stupid gun nut, trying to make something out of nothing.

Don't post some bullshit and speak in generalities! Post the Executive Orders and explain exactly why they are wrong!

You are full of shit and just a stupid gun nut, trying to make something out of nothing.

Don't post some bullshit and speak in generalities! Post the Executive Orders and explain exactly why they are wrong!

Face it, none of those EOs are designed to INCREASE gun rights moron.

Forum List

Back