Why the covid-19 vaccine is a joke

I got a sneaky suspicion that numbers are being fudged in most states, except Fla., Texas, and parts of California that have only two major hotspots; Riverside and El Centro!
The Dimms, afterall, need the fraud fraught mail-in ballots to attempt to beat Trump.
Of course they are....the labs and hospitals are fudging the numbers of infections and deaths...people in hospital billing centers that do the coding for insurance purposes are spilling the beans.....after November 3rd this goes away and something else will pop up....

You have to remember though that there is either multiple strains of covid with one being lethal or covid is just a cover for the real fatal bio agent
I think covid probably has mutated some already. But a "real fatal bio agent?" I think if that was truly afoot, we'd know about it by now. No way in hell they could keep something like that hidden. There's hundreds of labs checking this stuff, one would have found it if it was something other than just covid-19 and spilled the beans.

LOL you are going to claim that every test moron was intentionally exposed to every strain of covid

Then they should take to idiot volunteers and stick them in an emergency ward to change dying peoples bedpans with no gloves or mask

Yea kid you show me

Moderna noted in a press release on Tuesday that, if all goes well in future studies, "the Company remains on track to be able to deliver approximately 500 million doses per year, and possibly up to 1 billion doses per year, beginning in 2021."

I think covid probably has mutated some already. But a "real fatal bio agent?" I think if that was truly afoot, we'd know about it by now. No way in hell they could keep something like that hidden. There's hundreds of labs checking this stuff, one would have found it if it was something other than just covid-19 and spilled the beans.
There is highly likely more than one disease in play here. The USA wants to cover it up to avoid a full scale war with the chinks

Nevada is getting previous test results and just interjecting them in recent random one-day totals to make it look like hell-in-a-handbasket!
This pandemic has been so politicized, as of now, the truth is out there somewhere!
X- Files territory!

LOL 2021 right after the last of the current strain is dead and gone replaced by the new ones

Grow up even the flu shot does not protect against the current flu strain
This vaccine will have a booster....two shots....you are not very well informed and shouldn't be posting threads that you know nothing about....

There is highly likely more than one disease in play here. The USA wants to cover it up to avoid a full scale war with the chinks
I don't think Trump is scared of China one bit. The US spends more on our military than China and Russia combined.

But what do you mean "more than one disease?" You mean different strains of covid, or something entirely different?

I highly doubt they could hide something different. Like I say, there's enough hospitals and labs that are checking on the virus that if one of them would find something different, and not realizing it was supposed to be kept a secret, they'd blab and there ya go, everyone knows about it.

You said you were going to show me how wrong I am

Still waiting Shirley
I guess I have to teach you remedial reading first...I posted the proof that you are an idiot twice...maybe for idiots I need a third.....

I don't think Trump is scared of China one bit.

But what do you mean "more than one disease?" You mean different strains of covid, or something entirely different?

I highly doubt they could hide something different. Like I say, there's enough hospitals and labs that are checking on the virus that one of them would find something different, and not realizing it was supposed to be kept a secret, they'd blab and there ya go, everyone knows about it.
Trump is terrified of china because a war means trade embargoes and 99 percent of American companies need chinese parts to exist. It would take 10 years minimum to build new factories, and we would have no recession it would be an instant depression

You would be scared too if you understood trade

Trump is terrified of china because a war means trade embargoes and 99 percent of American companies need chinese parts to exist. It would take 10 years minimum to build new factories, and we would have no recession it would be an instant depression

You would be scared too if you understood trade
Well you're getting pretty far out in tin foil hat territory now... :lol:

Trump has already cut trade with China and it's helped our economy. Hundreds of manufacturing jobs have already been brought back to the US from China. We don't need them half as bad as they need US. They're hurting, and it's going to get worse for them before it gets better... unless China Joe is elected of course.

Actually there is no proof that the vaccine will ever get approved.

But take it now, you have my blessing
There is wide agreement that you are full of shit...why are you arguing with me?...read the news release I posted for you....it will explain it all to you better than I can....

Of course they are....the labs and hospitals are fudging the numbers of infections and deaths...people in hospital billing centers that do the coding for insurance purposes are spilling the beans.....after November 3rd this goes away and something else will pop up....

Nevada is a one-trick pony economically!

So we're fudging the figures for future Fed bailouts in order to head off a total dystopic near future.
It's coming here first!
Good thing that I know where to still obtain JHP'S!

Forum List

Back