Why the Democrats should hope trump IS NOT REMOVED from office!

Judging from the results last night in the red state Kentucky and the blue wave in Virginia, trump continues to pull down the GOP. He is an albatross around the neck of the Republican Party.

He will continue to hurt the GOP every time he Tweets one of his insults and with every witness that comes forward with the damning information in the Impeachment inquiry. Therefore, the Democrats should be happy leaving him in office. A damaged criminal in the White House would be much better for the Dems than someone being nominated like Nikki Haley. She would clobber the Dems in 2020. As it is, if trump stays in office, the Dems have a better chance of winning back the WH.

So....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK DONALD J trump!
Perhaps it's that Bevin is so unpopular that even Trump couldn't pull it out for him. And the dems will view this election as "clear evidence" Liz Warren and the medicare for all and stick it to the rich is a clear winning platform

Behind the scenes of Matt Bevin's loss in Kentucky's governor's race
I do not like Warren and her marxist ideology. At all.

I honestly don't know if Warren or Trump are the biggest threat to our future.

I am hoping someone pushes Warren off the top of the heap.

What's funny is that if the impeachment passes the House by the end of the year, all the senators in the Democratic race, including Warren will have to quit campaigning and go back to DC to sit for the Senate trial. That could set them back, what with the primaries so close.

Biden would have a wide open field.

Idk why people act like KY is a big deal. They usually have a dem governor.
Dumbass

It has more to do with Trump's efforts and that the KY Gov. was a Trump acolyte.

There are other elections as well. Both of Virginia's state houses went blue so now all state wide office holders are Democrats and they have both houses, that hasn't happened since I believe the early 90s.

In Pennsylvania's Delaware and Chester counties went blue. They are Republican strongholds in the Philly suburbs and haven't been blue in decades, I believe in one of those counties it's been 200 years. If Trump loses in 2020 it will be in the burbs and when you lose a stronghold that has been held for generations it's time to talk.
T ….T.....T.....Tax....Tax us some more......T....T...T....Tax...we're a nation of whores! You will take the money from the people with stagnant wealth. Leaving them with less crumbs...All the time bemoaning the rich.

Unless you're super wealthy I don't think you have anything to worry about.

But thanks for quoting my post and then proceeding to ignore all the words I put into it.

The suburbs will sink trump....face it....Independent voters just do not want to vote for a criminals as their President. Now...the trump cultist do not care. They would vote for trump even if he was accused of raping women...wait.....

But his 35% of never moving cult members is shrinking. He has taken no actions to expand his base.....which will be his doom.

Don't believe the democrat talking points. Incumbent presidents usually win re-election, even if they're impeached. The key will be peace and prosperity and 2020 looks to be peaceful and prosperous. So enjoy Trump for 4-more years.

Dumbass
Trump claimed the Kentucky gubernatorial election would be a reflection on him. Dumbass.

Watch Trump's prediction about Governor of Kentucky

"You have to go vote. Because beyond even the governorship..." blah blah blah "...if you lose it sends a really bad message. YOU CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN TO ME!"
You are the one that knows every word he says. You are the one obsessed.
Dumbass.
I'm sorry the facts made your butt hurt, dumbass.

Not.

Judging from the results last night in the red state Kentucky and the blue wave in Virginia, trump continues to pull down the GOP. He is an albatross around the neck of the Republican Party.

He will continue to hurt the GOP every time he Tweets one of his insults and with every witness that comes forward with the damning information in the Impeachment inquiry. Therefore, the Democrats should be happy leaving him in office. A damaged criminal in the White House would be much better for the Dems than someone being nominated like Nikki Haley. She would clobber the Dems in 2020. As it is, if trump stays in office, the Dems have a better chance of winning back the WH.

If he's not removed or quits and loses in 2020, he will be facing legal problems for the rest of his life.

Which couldn't happen to a more deserving jerk.

He he is removed or quits, pence pardons him. I don't want that to happen.

Dumbass
Trump claimed the Kentucky gubernatorial election would be a reflection on him. Dumbass.

"You have to go vote. Because beyond even the governorship..." blah blah blah "...if you lose it sends a really bad message. YOU CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN TO ME!"
Dumbass.

Not.
Why would something trump say make my butt hurt? As usual, what trump says is irrelevant but here you are being as emotional as ever.
Say, are you fucking stupid or something?
Rhetorical question.

Dumbass

It has more to do with Trump's efforts and that the KY Gov. was a Trump acolyte.

There are other elections as well. Both of Virginia's state houses went blue so now all state wide office holders are Democrats and they have both houses, that hasn't happened since I believe the early 90s.

In Pennsylvania's Delaware and Chester counties went blue. They are Republican strongholds in the Philly suburbs and haven't been blue in decades, I believe in one of those counties it's been 200 years. If Trump loses in 2020 it will be in the burbs and when you lose a stronghold that has been held for generations it's time to talk.
T ….T.....T.....Tax....Tax us some more......T....T...T....Tax...we're a nation of whores! You will take the money from the people with stagnant wealth. Leaving them with less crumbs...All the time bemoaning the rich.

Unless you're super wealthy I don't think you have anything to worry about.

But thanks for quoting my post and then proceeding to ignore all the words I put into it.

The suburbs will sink trump....face it....Independent voters just do not want to vote for a criminals as their President. Now...the trump cultist do not care. They would vote for trump even if he was accused of raping women...wait.....

But his 35% of never moving cult members is shrinking. He has taken no actions to expand his base.....which will be his doom.

Don't believe the democrat talking points. Incumbent presidents usually win re-election, even if they're impeached. The key will be peace and prosperity and 2020 looks to be peaceful and prosperous. So enjoy Trump for 4-more years.

An impeached president has never run for reelection before, so thanks for the history lesson.

C8CE3C1C-9AFC-42C0-A5E4-3E3522675995.gif

The Liar in Chief named trump is a gift that keeps on giving! With each tidbit that comes out concerning his extortion involving Ukraine, the more he will be viewed as the Criminal that he is....

If a Dem is elected as President in 2020....NO PARDON FOR trump. He needs to be prosecuted for his crimes...whether they involve his extortion or election fraud conspiracy.

Think about that a moment Donald....Resign now and get Pence to pardon you or wait and lose in 2020 and be prosecuted for your crimes......THINK ABOUT THAT!

Only on the federal level.

pence can't pardon state level convictions.

NY state will likely indict him if he gets a federal pardon.

Either way he's looking at prison time or at the very least, being stuck in legal hell for the rest of his miserable life.

Perhaps it's that Bevin is so unpopular that even Trump couldn't pull it out for him. And the dems will view this election as "clear evidence" Liz Warren and the medicare for all and stick it to the rich is a clear winning platform

Behind the scenes of Matt Bevin's loss in Kentucky's governor's race
I do not like Warren and her marxist ideology. At all.

I honestly don't know if Warren or Trump are the biggest threat to our future.

I am hoping someone pushes Warren off the top of the heap.

What's funny is that if the impeachment passes the House by the end of the year, all the senators in the Democratic race, including Warren will have to quit campaigning and go back to DC to sit for the Senate trial. That could set them back, what with the primaries so close.

Biden would have a wide open field.
I saw something early this am about how unpopular she is with the educated suburban voters. But I can't find it. The Wash Post has an article on polling that shows her winning only three group: progressives, dem women, and liberal or very liberal …. say hello to Mr. McGovern.

There are mult stories in mult sites discussing the NYT poll that shows her losing to Trump in (I think) five out of six battlegrounds. She could actually get more popular votes that Hillary and lose by a bigger EV margain.

The only positive is that Biden may be showing signs of waking.

Does this video make you sad?

You have never once said anything good about America or our President.

DOD releases video of raid that took out Baghdadi

Real question, do you ever post anything in earnest or is everything just a joke? Are you really asking someone if a video of the Baghdadi raid makes someone sad? Do you know how stupid that makes you look (outside of the other wingnuts of course) that you've so bought into this alternative news bullshit that you really post crap like this?

Thomas Edsall's opinion piece in today's NYT (Is Politics a War of Ideas or of Us Against Them?) is not really an op ed so much as a collection of quotes from political scientists and strategists about the polarization between the parites and the shrinking group of "persuadables." According to the op ed, Trump took this group by about 5% in 16. Conversely, he lost them by over 10% in 18. Currently they are nearly 2-1 for a generic dem v. Trump, but not all generic dems are equal. (-:

Is the recount over already?

Dumbass
Democrats are on such a bad losing streak they have to over celebrate any win they can get.

Republicans win 5/6 elections and Desperate Dems orgasm over a 0.3% victory in the 6th.

Dumbass

Dumbass.

Not.
Why would something trump say make my butt hurt? As usual, what trump says is irrelevant but here you are being as emotional as ever.
Say, are you fucking stupid or something?
Rhetorical question.
You whined that people were acting like KY was a big deal. Then I showed you Trump said KY was a big deal to him. Then your butt hurt began in earnest.

Sorry about that! Not. :lol:

Dumbass
Democrats are on such a bad losing streak they have to over celebrate any win they can get.

Republicans win 5/6 elections and Desperate Dems orgasm over a 0.3% victory in the 6th.
I guess you missed the fact the Dems have taken over Virginia's legislature, too.

And two districts which were solid Trump districts turned blue in PA, a key battleground state.

These are things which keep campaign managers awake at night.

Real question, do you ever post anything in earnest or is everything just a joke? Are you really asking someone if a video of the Baghdadi raid makes someone sad? Do you know how stupid that makes you look (outside of the other wingnuts of course) that you've so bought into this alternative news bullshit that you really post crap like this?
When a poster has a history of being 100% Anti-American, and Anti-Potus, it's a legit question.

Dumbass

I guess you missed the fact the Dems have taken over Virginia's legislature, too.

And two districts which were solid Trump districts turned blue in PA, a key battleground state.

These are things which keep campaign managers awake at night.
No one cares about The Virginia Legislature. The 10 wealthiest counties in America are in Virginia and Maryland bordering DC. That is All Deep State Overpaid Lazy Government Bureaucrats, who only care about Gouging The Taxpayer for ever increasing amounts of Bloated Paychecks and Bloated Benefits.

If you ask me, The Federal Work Force needs cut 50% and so do their salaries, and there should also be a limit on how long you can work for The Federal Government, and I say that should be just 20 years.

He is getting re-elected. 56% of registered voters say so, with even some of the bitter angry Dems saying so.

Poll: Majority expect Trump to win in 2020

And then you pair that, with this, and you douchebag commies are screwed.

Survey: Support for Trump Impeachment Slips

When a poster has a history of being 100% Anti-American, and Anti-Potus, it's a legit question.

Anti-Trump is not ant-American. You really need to get out of this cult of personality bubble you're in.

Forum List

Back