Why the 'End' of White Men Is Actually Good for White Men

Nothing racist about the article . Strange and interesting who the ones are that jump in an cry reverse racism .

Everything racist about you and everything you've ever posted here, punk.

Racist? Now why would ANYONE be offended about the demographic shift taking place in America, Unless.....

Again goober My family IS multi racial so you entire premise is BS just like you

Me I am very happy that my children an grandchildren will have a level playing field without one group having privilege. Why would someone be offended by that? Unless....
Yeah, you are a bit racist. It is shameful that some of the members that call you out won't call out your white counterparts...but yeah, your constant threads about race, the white man dying out and the other nonsense is indeed inflammatory.

Nothing racist about the article . Strange and interesting who the ones are that jump in an cry reverse racism .

Racist? Now why would ANYONE be offended about the demographic shift taking place in America, Unless.....

Again goober My family IS multi racial so you entire premise is BS just like you

Me I am very happy that my children an grandchildren will have a level playing field without one group having privilege. Why would someone be offended by that? Unless....

Why would anyone even be interested in the demographic shift, unless they they were racist scumbags. Non racists, like me, refuse to label themselves by race. Non racist don't make up multiracial families while using slurs to refer to other people.

By the way, if you think the playing field is going to be level for your racist grand kids, you really have no idea how the playing field actually works.

Racist? ....

Racist. I don't give a shit what you may have fooled yourself into believing kid, but you are easily one of the most vile and blatant racists on this site, and that's really saying something.

Don't like it? Fix yourself. Otherwise, just STFU.

No shit. At least Tank is occasionally funny in the crap he post, guano is just pathetic.

Yeah, you are a bit racist. It is shameful that some of the members that call you out won't call out your white counterparts...but yeah, your constant threads about race, the white man dying out and the other nonsense is indeed inflammatory.

I generally ignore the more blatant racist, like Tank and ShootSpeeders, because I don't like washing the scum off after I wade into it with them. I only jump in when a thread seems particularly stupid when I read its title. If you think that makes me less than honest, so be it. To be fair, I have put batshit in the same category, so I will be treating him with the same utter contempt I give the other racists.

Some good advice for the bitter uneducated teahadists

"The life-span for white men without a college education is actually shrinking, while Hispanic males are the longest-lived American men. For affluent white guys, being in control all the time takes a toll on the heart; for poorer white men, rage at not having what you think is rightfully yours by virtue of your skin color can lead to lethally reckless behavior. The sooner white men let go of the anxiety and resentment that accompany unearned privilege, the healthier and happier we'll likely be".

"middle-aged, middle-class white men like me no longer have sole control of the levers of power."

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

What you're really trying to say is when white males stop being responsible and good leaders the world will be a better place...

Do you have a hard time dealing with responsibility?

Did you not grow up in a environment that encouraged hard work?

And the source for this drivel has missed the age of countless successful individuals white, black, brown, red and yellow...

But when hate is the root of your points, it's no wonder your so miss guided...

If you think that makes me less than honest, so be it.

Not at all.

I tend to avoid Guno's posts. I don't think all of his post are racist, its just the accumulation of his nonstop posts about race and the evil white man that get tiresome. Then again, I think he does it because of the nonstop nonsense that is accepted by the other side. I don't think he is in the same league as Matthew, Tank, shitspeeders et al. when it comes to blatant racism.

"The life-span for white men without a college education is actually shrinking, while Hispanic males are the longest-lived American men.
Can white men get a discount on Social Security contributions since they aren't going to collect?
Can Hispanics contribute more to Social Security since they are going to reap the benefits?
Just asking.

I agree with what guno says, whites are dying off.

The difference is, guno thinks the world will be a better place without white people, I believe the opposite

The difference is, guno thinks the world will be a better place without white people, I believe the opposite

Yeah, but no one really cares what either of you believe, pussy.

If you think that makes me less than honest, so be it.

Not at all.

I tend to avoid Guno's posts. I don't think all of his post are racist, its just the accumulation of his nonstop posts about race and the evil white man that get tiresome. Then again, I think he does it because of the nonstop nonsense that is accepted by the other side. I don't think he is in the same league as Matthew, Tank, shitspeeders et al. when it comes to blatant racism.

I agree, he isn't as blatant, he hides his racism under a veneer, the same way the northern whites did in the Jim Crow era.

Yeah, but no one really cares what either of you believe, pussy.
It is what it is

Of all of the racist pussies, you are my favorite. You don't try to intellectualize it and you embrace it. There is always something to say about honesty and self awareness.

:thup:

PUSSY!

So usmb has become the anti-white, anti-American, racist, propaganda board.

You can tell because of the thread titles in so-called moderated forums that they're flaunting these days.

"The life-span for white men without a college education is actually shrinking, while Hispanic males are the longest-lived American men. For affluent white guys, being in control all the time takes a toll on the heart; for poorer white men, rage at not having what you think is rightfully yours by virtue of your skin color can lead to lethally reckless behavior. The sooner white men let go of the anxiety and resentment that accompany unearned privilege, the healthier and happier we'll likely be".

"middle-aged, middle-class white men like me no longer have sole control of the levers of power."

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I hate to burst your racist fucjkwad bubble, not really, but there are still going to be white men.

What there won't be are African americans who are the American descendants of slaves. They only have a few generations to go.

I sure hope Goono is not employed in the healthcare field. With his hatred of white people,
especially elderly white people, he could not be trusted to render proper care of these people.

I shudder to think if he has ever worked in a nursing home setting. When you read those stories about abuse at nursing home facilities, they have Goono written all over them.

Forum List

Back