Why the 'End' of White Men Is Actually Good for White Men

Flag it. The mods allegedly won't see these garbage threads if they aren't flagged.

Of all of the racist pussies, you are my favorite. You don't try to intellectualize it and you embrace it. There is always something to say about honesty and self awareness.

:thup:

PUSSY!
It is what it is:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6pzPp1Q2ew]Global White Population to Plummet to a Single Digit - YouTube[/ame]

So usmb has become the anti-white, anti-American, racist, propaganda board.

You can tell because of the thread titles in so-called moderated forums that they're flaunting these days.

But the anti-black, anti-Jew nonsense is ok?

Some good advice for the bitter uneducated teahadists

"The life-span for white men without a college education is actually shrinking, while Hispanic males are the longest-lived American men. For affluent white guys, being in control all the time takes a toll on the heart; for poorer white men, rage at not having what you think is rightfully yours by virtue of your skin color can lead to lethally reckless behavior. The sooner white men let go of the anxiety and resentment that accompany unearned privilege, the healthier and happier we'll likely be".

"middle-aged, middle-class white men like me no longer have sole control of the levers of power."

Why the 'End' of White Men Is Actually Good for White Men

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

you Deans cousin?.....he has a fetish about white people too....

Nothing racist about the article . Strange and interesting who the ones are that jump in an cry reverse racism .

Everything racist about you and everything you've ever posted here, punk.

Racist? Now why would ANYONE be offended about the demographic shift taking place in America, Unless.....

Again goober My family IS multi racial so you entire premise is BS just like you

Me I am very happy that my children an grandchildren will have a level playing field without one group having privilege. Why would someone be offended by that? Unless....

yea right ...its funny how the group thats dominant will do that....you think thats going to change?....it will from white to brown....

Everything racist about you and everything you've ever posted here, punk.

Racist? Now why would ANYONE be offended about the demographic shift taking place in America, Unless.....

Again goober My family IS multi racial so you entire premise is BS just like you

Me I am very happy that my children an grandchildren will have a level playing field without one group having privilege. Why would someone be offended by that? Unless....

yea right ...its funny how the group thats dominant will do that....you think thats going to change?....it will from white to brown....

Exactly. The idea that when whites are gone there NEVER again will be any favoritism by the group with the most #'s is absurd.

Let me tell you something......white men ( the non-limpwristed ) have had it up to here. I speak to them all the time everywhere I go. The time is coming s0ns.........

And as the great Bob Grant used to say, "It'll be real tough for the savages to hide!!".

ps.....a great site for non-limpwristed white people interested in finding out shit you never, ever see in the msm. >>> Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL

Because the OP can't post in the race forum. This is his way around it.

since when?

The only zone you can't post in is the kiddie zone and that's only if you get banned from there.

I don't know, he started a thread about it a few days ago. Ask tank.
I'm not the OP, but yea I got banned from the race forum and whomever did it is to chicken shit to tell me who or why.

Let me tell you something......white men ( the non-limpwristed ) have had it up to here. I speak to them all the time everywhere I go. The time is coming s0ns.........

And as the great Bob Grant used to say, "It'll be real tough for the savages to hide!!".

ps.....a great site for non-limpwristed white people interested in finding out shit you never, ever see in the msm. >>> Stuff Black People Don't Like - SBPDL

I'm quaking in my boots! :lol::lol:

Perhaps you should work on your own issues instead of blaming blacks for your failures.

LOL...tough guy trailer trash venting for a race war! :rofl:

Pussy!

Exactly. The idea that when whites are gone there NEVER again will be any favoritism by the group with the most #'s is absurd.

Guno is living in a fantasy world apparently.....but i guess it doesnt hurt to hope....

Last edited:
So instead of mourning, it's time for middle-class white dudes to look on the bright side....we get a poorer, less educated nation

Forum List

Back