Why the fuck would a company hire someone and not tell the person

Bully for you.....

I still don't agree that all jobs suck.
The only thing worse than having a job is looking for job.
Especially under the Obama economy
The last time I had to look for a job, Reagan was President.

I only had to because the company I worked for moved it's business
I'm saying the starting rate for base jobs in most corporations is around 25/30k ... less maybe if you work for a temp to hire agency.

So wayment
A company would actually offer a grown ass man a $25,000 salary?

For base pay work. Yes.

What if he has a family to support?
That is of no concern to an employer. He didn't make your babies.

AND, you're not much of a "grown ass man" if you're bitching about a test.

I'm saying the starting rate for base jobs in most corporations is around 25/30k ... less maybe if you work for a temp to hire agency.

So wayment

For base pay work. Yes.

Unless you are a whiney ass employee that thinks they are entitled to a job.

Whaaaaa, whaaaaaa, cry me a river. They are testing someone to make sure they know their job, poor baby, you are working for a company that wants to make sure they have solid employees and have a solid product.

So wayment

For base pay work. Yes.

Yeah I'm bitching because I thought I was over the barrier to employment

So wayment

For base pay work. Yes.

You are never over the barrier. You have to learn and perform your function or you are gone.
If you get past the test, 4 years down the road, you will STILL have to know your job and do it properly.

So wayment

For base pay work. Yes.

You are never over the barrier. You have to learn and perform your function or you are gone.
If you get past the test, 4 years down the road, you will STILL have to know your job and do it properly.

So what you saying is being an adult is no joke?

So wayment

For base pay work. Yes.

No grown ass man says grown ass man, except to mock the man-children who think they are grown ass men.

So wayment

You're living in a country where unions are weak and employers are few.

In other words, the Boss-man has total control.

You're living in a country where unions are weak and employers are few.

In other words, the Boss-man has total control.

That's not true. If it were then every single person would be making minimum wage. I know of at least two people that make higher than $7.26 per hour or more. I don't call that total control.

So wayment

For base pay work. Yes.

No grown ass man says grown ass man, except to mock the man-children who think they are grown ass men.

Please stop posting

They have to take a test during probation which is on all the training you received during probation. If you pass you are part of the staff and if you fail you done. Shouldn't they tell people that shit in the interview? Now I have to wonder if I passed the fucking test all weekend to know if I will still be working.

Stupid ass companies
It's the smart thing to do. Everything is already been said in this thread why those screening and test are necessary. I may just add to re train or take refresh classes otherwise you will obsolete. I've seen that many times. We do require several kinds of test depending what the opening is. Everything is laid out in the application including blood test if you get hired and random drug testing 12 to 16 months after probation period. Aside from that good luck in your search.

They have to take a test during probation which is on all the training you received during probation. If you pass you are part of the staff and if you fail you done. Shouldn't they tell people that shit in the interview? Now I have to wonder if I passed the fucking test all weekend to know if I will still be working.

Stupid ass companies
It's the smart thing to do. Everything is already been said in this thread why those screening and test are necessary. I may just add to re train or take refresh classes otherwise you will obsolete. I've seen that many times. We do require several kinds of test depending what the opening is. Everything is laid out in the application including blood test if you get hired and random drug testing 12 to 16 months after probation period. Aside from that good luck in your search.

The hiring process in 2015 is a fucking JOKE

Please stop posting

Why should he stop posting? I think his arguments are reasonable. I don't agree with them but he has as much right to post as you do.
If you cannot pass a test on your area of expertise then arguing here why you fail is inexcusable. Telling someone to stop posting you might as well quit the USMB. I think you have a problem kid. Based from what I read on this thread you are inexperienced young adult.

Please stop posting

Why should he stop posting? I think his arguments are reasonable. I don't agree with them but he has as much right to post as you do.
If you cannot pass a test on your area of expertise then arguing here why you fail is inexcusable. Telling someone to stop posting you might as well quit the USMB. I think you have a problem kid. Based from what I read on this thread you are inexperienced young adult.

you don't understand shit do you? I said that I was thinking I would receive training on doing the actual job not a fucking test like I am in college again

Stupid ass companies

No it's not a joke. Start reading the thread from #2 to my post. You will learn some experience. I added 147 employees in last 2 months 80% are high paying jobs. The screening they have to go through is very challenging making sure we hire the right candidate. If we made a mistake it will be costly for me. It's not a joke. It's a smart thing to do.

Stupid ass companies

No it's not a joke. Start reading the thread from #2 to my post. You will learn some experience. I added 147 employees in last 2 months 80% are high paying jobs. The screening they have to go through is very challenging making sure we hire the right candidate. If we made a mistake it will be costly for me. It's not a joke. It's a smart thing to do.

Is your company stable?

Please stop posting

you don't understand shit do you? I said that I was thinking I would receive training on doing the actual job not a fucking test like I am in college again

That's what you get for thinking. lol!

Please stop posting

Log Out

Please stop posting

Log Out

Fuck off!

Please stop posting

No you do not understand the reality. This is my company my rules not yours. Maybe you were expecting on the job training.
Yes our company is very stable.

Forum List

Back