Why the fuck would a company hire someone and not tell the person

Please stop posting

Why should he stop posting? I think his arguments are reasonable. I don't agree with them but he has as much right to post as you do.
If you cannot pass a test on your area of expertise then arguing here why you fail is inexcusable. Telling someone to stop posting you might as well quit the USMB. I think you have a problem kid. Based from what I read on this thread you are inexperienced young adult.

you don't understand shit do you? I said that I was thinking I would receive training on doing the actual job not a fucking test like I am in college again
No you do not understand the reality. This is my company my rules not yours. Maybe you were expecting on the job training.
Yes our company is very stable.

Ok I will PM you my resume

No you do not understand the reality. This is my company my rules not yours. Maybe you were expecting on the job training.
Yes our company is very stable.

Do you mind if he aces the test and then quits?
I doubt it. Probably walk out as soon as he start filling up the application. We had witnessed that many times. I think it's blood test requirements.

Can you publish your resume here? I think we would all like to see it.

marijuana-dealer-and-nefarious-dude.jpeg

:thup:

Can you publish your resume here? I think we would all like to see it.

marijuana-dealer-and-nefarious-dude.jpeg

:thup:
That resume sucks. First thing should be a general statement talking about your skills and saving the company money in the course of performing your duties.

Each job stop should mention how you cut costs and left the company better.

I hope thats not a real resume with the last entry. :laugh:

I think some companies would love that last entry. That guy has a criminal past. He doesn't have loads of options. Hiring him will give the company a $3,000 Work Opportunity Tax Credit. It's a ballsy move which might make him a good candidate for sales.

I think some companies would love that last entry. That guy has a criminal past. He doesn't have loads of options. Hiring him will give the company a $3,000 Work Opportunity Tax Credit. It's a ballsy move which might make him a good candidate for sales.
Thats an interesting concept. I grew up around drug dealers and I always thought about how successful they would have been as legit businessmen if they had a pathway. Depends on who is reading the resume I guess.

Well I find out tomorrow if I pass the test

I'm not sure what jobs you were applying but assuming this how it was presented to me.
If you are applying for a marijuana jobs whatever that is then this as good as selling meth in the street.
If you are applying for sales job or graphic designer with the marijuana experience. No way you can get a real job even at McDonald's or janitorial jobs.
If you are applying for sales job or graphic design w/o the mj experience. Your fuck. There is no way you can compete with college educated kids with 1 year experience in graphics design. Sales job. you listed your responsibilities and accomplishments but where are the $? As far as I see you are just a glorified as sales assistant.
You need to get professional help to polish your resume. As it is in my business or other businesses that I knew your not even qualified to get a phone call.

If I got a 80 on the test why do I have to take the shit over again in 30 days?

No sir. Hiring a crybaby like you was playing games with their business. They have every right to establish whether or not the move to hire you was a good decision or a bad one. Were it up to me, I would give you your exit interview and pick the next body on the list.

No sir. Hiring a crybaby like you was playing games with their business. They have every right to establish whether or not the move to hire you was a good decision or a bad one. Were it up to me, I would give you your exit interview and pick the next body on the list.

I think mongo is your first name and Ernie is your middle name

Forum List

Back