Why The Interior Secretary’s Daughter Called Donald Trump A ‘Know-Nothing Piece Of S**t’

Trump served! Yes he did. During Vietnam he served in a military academy.

And there is nothing homoerotic about this STAFF photo, either:

]
trump_staff.jpg
/----/ Obama College Years when he could have served:
View attachment 146726
Donnie dodged the draft while he condemned those who served

We need to purge the Military of these types.
Her and her daddy can fuck off.
You can go tell her daddy to fuck off...just let us know when you do it so we can watch.

He wouldnt do shit.

Maybe not at first. Most SEALs that I know will let someone mouth off to them a little bit because they know that they can destroy whoever is bugging them. However, push them far enough and they will put you on the floor.
And he's from Montana....we know how those politicians from Montana are......

You lefties sure enjoy your violence.

You know, I'm a retired Navy veteran, and I've served over 20 years in the military.

I agree with this woman. Trans people have been serving and doing pretty good over the past couple of years. If they are capable and able to do their jobs, why should they get kicked out? Damn near every other free country allows trans people to serve.

Besides, when you consider the FACT that only about 30 percent of the age eligible population is actually qualified to serve, why ban people who are qualified? Many people can't qualify for military service due to civilian convictions, physical requirements, or they can't score high enough on the ASVAB.

And.................of those 30 percent who are actually qualified to serve, only 1 percent of the population of this country actually does so.

If a person wants to serve and can pass all the requirements for entry into service, they should be allowed to serve.

The first argument is simple - Trannies are unfit to serve by definition - it is a mental illness. We don't knowingly allow mentally ill people to join the military.

The second argument is many if not all of of these trannies are joining for one reason- FREE surgery.

How many years did YOU serve? Me? I did a bit over 20 years. And how do you know for sure the reasons someone enlists? Many trans people have served and opted to wait until they left the military to transition because of the previous ban.

I served 6 active and 2 active reserve. USS La Jolla SSN-701, USS McKee AS-41. I also served as a SWCC on Coronado with SBU-13.

You can go tell her daddy to fuck off...just let us know when you do it so we can watch.

He wouldnt do shit.

Maybe not at first. Most SEALs that I know will let someone mouth off to them a little bit because they know that they can destroy whoever is bugging them. However, push them far enough and they will put you on the floor.

So you think violence is the answer to words?
Typical leftist.
Let's see....you said she and her daddy could fuck off.....not violent? So you were propositioning them both.......

Stop projecting you bull dyke.

He wouldnt do shit.

Typical leftist.

Never said that violence was the answer to words. Reading comprehension dipstick! I said that most SEALs will let you mouth off to them a bit, but if you push them too far, they will put you on the ground.

That means you can express your opinion, and they can tell you to screw off. If you push them however, you might get a bit more response than you had bargained for .

If I started a topic entitled

Someone called Hillary a fucked in the head kleptocratic witch

it would be moved out of Politics within 5 minutes...

You know, I'm a retired Navy veteran, and I've served over 20 years in the military.

I agree with this woman. Trans people have been serving and doing pretty good over the past couple of years. If they are capable and able to do their jobs, why should they get kicked out? Damn near every other free country allows trans people to serve.

Besides, when you consider the FACT that only about 30 percent of the age eligible population is actually qualified to serve, why ban people who are qualified? Many people can't qualify for military service due to civilian convictions, physical requirements, or they can't score high enough on the ASVAB.

And.................of those 30 percent who are actually qualified to serve, only 1 percent of the population of this country actually does so.

If a person wants to serve and can pass all the requirements for entry into service, they should be allowed to serve.

The first argument is simple - Trannies are unfit to serve by definition - it is a mental illness. We don't knowingly allow mentally ill people to join the military.

The second argument is many if not all of of these trannies are joining for one reason- FREE surgery.
How is it free if they serve the country? Are you making the assertion that all of us who served are getting FREE medical care?

It is what it is. Trannies are mentally ill. There are only 2 genders. It is settled science. Sorry.

Jennifer Detlefsen, a Navy vet, is outraged about Trump’s transgender military ban.

In a heartfelt and, frankly, kick-ass rebuke, the daughter of Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke called Donald Trump a “disgrace” in an Instagram post and said he should “shut the fuck up” before going on to label him a “know-nothing, never-served, piece of shit.”

Yep, it’s downright shocking ― and certainly a first ― to see that kind of language coming from the daughter of a cabinet secretary about the president of the United States. But while her words may be a bit harsh for some, Jennifer Detlefsen’s sentiment is right on.

She’s a U.S. Navy veteran (as is her father, who is a former Navy seal). And she is outraged about Donald Trump’s ban on transgender troops. She clearly saw the president making an attack on her brothers and sisters who served alongside her, a vicious assault on men and women in the military. And she just had to speak out.

Detlefsen, on July 26, posted a National Public Radio article about the ban to her account, and then commented: “This man is a disgrace. I’ve tried to keep politics out of my social media feed as much as possible, but this is inexcusable. This veteran says sit down and shut the fuck up, you know-nothing, never-served piece of shit. #itmfa #wtf”

The hastag #itmfa stands for, “Impeach the mother-fucker already.”

More: Why The Interior Secretary's Daughter Called Donald Trump A 'Know-Nothing Piece Of S**t'

Amen! Thank you, Jennifer Detlefsen! I hope your father, Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, is as proud of you as I am!

Total crap from homo-progressive faggots.

Any able bodied man or woman can join the military. They will be held to the same standard as they always have been, males will adhere to male standards, and females will be held to female standards.

Biology-deniers will not be appeased during President Trump's time, just as they have never been appeased by any previous President.

Cross-dressing queers don't get to pretend they are women so they can be held to female PT standards, and live in female barracks and dorms with real females, or get to use female restrooms.

President Trump is a normal person, who accepts the reality of DNA determined gender, not this mental illness of biology-denying fantasies. This is the military folks, we keep things real.

He wouldnt do shit.

Typical leftist.

Never said that violence was the answer to words. Reading comprehension dipstick! I said that most SEALs will let you mouth off to them a bit, but if you push them too far, they will put you on the ground.

That means you can express your opinion, and they can tell you to screw off. If you push them however, you might get a bit more response than you had bargained for .

Thanks for confirming you believe the answer to words is violence.
Although it's common knowledge thats the liberal way after watching your antifa buddies.

so see what you're missing is the medical procedure that was in place for them to use free of charge. Not on tax payer dimes jack. and since when do you want our military to be like everyone else's? I'd have thought you'd want it superior. wow. you just dumped on your fellow veterans. what a dude.

He wouldnt do shit.

We don't cower under our beds and live our violence vicariously thru others, if that's what you mean.

He wouldnt do shit.

Typical leftist.
Let's see....you said she and her daddy could fuck off.....not violent? So you were propositioning them both.......

Stop projecting you bull dyke.
Oh dear....and now I've triggered you. That can happen when a post hits too close to home.

so see what you're missing is the medical procedure that was in place for them to use free of charge. Not on tax payer dimes jack. and since when do you want our military to be like everyone else's? I'd have thought you'd want it superior. wow. you just dumped on your fellow veterans. what a dude.
So you have objections to military members getting free medical care. I bet you believe that we don't earn it.....right?

So you have objections to military members getting free medical care. I bet you believe that we don't earn it.....right?
that isn't medical care. sorry,

He wouldnt do shit.

We don't cower under our beds and live our violence vicariously thru others, if that's what you mean.
sure you do.

He wouldnt do shit.

So when will another dem try and kill a republican politician?

Forum List

Back