Why the January 6 thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The catalyzing event was Floyd's murder, not lies claiming a stolen election.
not exactly. The catalyzing issues were BS allegations that police are into "murder"---a
VERY POLITICAL ISSUE weaponized by SCUM
for self glorification and unbridled ambition

that "difficulty" and "chance of being caught"
stuff does not seem to have put much of a dent
in the whole plethora of crime yet
I counted 17 cases dealing with the 2020 election cycle most of them Republicans. Out of 150 million votes cast. You and I have different definitions of "plethora of crime."

not exactly. The catalyzing issues were BS allegations that police are into "murder"---a
VERY POLITICAL ISSUE weaponized by SCUM
for self glorification and unbridled ambition

I think it was exactly the video of the knee on the man's neck that did it.

Only to a Trump supporter would the idea of making voting as easy as possible lead to the end of the Republic.

Every vote is linked to an adres and a signature, at the very least. That IS a verification process.
Get your ass up off the couch. Go vote. Show an id and sign a sig verify card.

One voter.........one vote............NO DROP BOXES. That is a banana Republic. That is how fucks like you cheat.

OH !!!! reality bugs you? -----the appropriate
aphorism "WHAT'S SAUCE FOR THE GOOSE IS
SAUCE FOR THE GANDER" There is a principle in
law known to lawyers as SELECTIVE PROSECUTION.
I have---to my knowledge, never set foot in a
law school-------but the principle is easily googled
The topic remains the unprecedented Trump goon attack on Congress on January 6, 2021.

All criminal acts, whether incited by a disgruntled election loser who can't handle the truth otherwise, should be prosecuted, of course.

I cant figure this out, ignoring massive harm and violence racial incited, democrat pushed, in 2020 billions of dollars burning down cities and 2020 "mostly peaceful" over January 6 thing, Really?

Democrats only do things that they think will politically benefit them.

Trying to assign any other meaning is fruitless.

I cant figure out why liberals continually talk about how much ALL lives matter, and our collective "children", Gun deaths or banning the death penalty but lives matter or trans suicides then support Abortion. Something isn't adding up here.

Democrats only do things that they think will politically benefit them.

Trying to assign any other meaning is fruitless.

You can't? Seems like you figured out a lie by claiming that Democrats pushed violent riots in the wake of Floyd's murder?

Is it your contention that Democrats did not approve of the riots?

(Remember now - there are a lot of them on tape saying it)

Voting by mail has been around for about 50 years. Without any serious issues. Even IF I would accept that large-scale voter fraud is possible (I don't, how many people do you imagine are willing to risk felony charges to change a single vote?), it wouldn't bring you an inch closer to proving it happened, let alone that only Democrats did. In fact, the few times it happened in 2020, the people convicted were Republicans.

Arizona for instance had that Cyber Ninja "audit" using the term lightly. Which was commissioned by Republicans and the company chosen was led by someone who was on record believing in voter fraud. When it came to the final report, Biden actually increased his lead.

There is absolutely no reason to believe large-scale voter fraud happened. Lawsuits across the board were rejected regardless of the presiding judge. Even lawyers bringing some of these lawsuits got sanctioned because their arguments were so ridiculous they were considered bad faith. And yet TRUMP when all these things failed not only persisted and still persists it happened.

He organized a rally to find another way to prevent his successor from taking power. And you, I presume, just like most people on the right on this board making the ridiculous argument that he wasn't responsible for any of the violence.

You are aware that Mail-in-ballots in 2020 were handled completely different than all of those 50 years?

Is it your contention that Democrats did not approve of the riots?

(Remember now - there are a lot of them on tape saying it)

It is my contention that the leader of the Democrats, then candidate Biden, wrote this shortly after Floyd's murder.

“Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.

First all how can any believe you as you provide NO LINKS...Just your observations ...subjective at the most!

You wrote.."Think about the logistics of it. In order to cast a fraudulent ballot by forging a signature. You need to get a hold of the actual ballot. KNOW that the person won't vote."
FACTS from: Table 1: States with No-Excuse Absentee Voting

Twenty-six states and Washington, D.C., offer "no-excuse" absentee voting, which means that any voter can request and cast an absentee/mail ballot, no excuse or reason necessary.
So for example.. a political organization could do a mass request to voting regulators and with NO excuse
the ballot mailed to a CHANGED address.
Hence that's why 2,000 Mules showed people stuffing ballots into absentee voting kiosks.

Eight states conduct elections entirely by mail (California, Colorado, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Vermont and Washington), which means voters do not need to request a ballot, and
instead automatically receive one.

What this was was "JUNK MAIL" voting... ballots sent to addresses that people no longer lived at the address.
FACT:9.8 percent of Americans move annually 15.3 million households in America, with an average size of 2.3 family members, move annually. 3 million people move interstate every year in the US. 60 percent of people move during summer - between May and August.Jan 19, 2022

Keep in mind that one is (at most) 12.

It is my contention that the leader of the Democrats, then candidate Biden, wrote this shortly after Floyd's murder.

“Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.

In June 2020, in the aftermath of the nationwide rioting following the death of George Floyd at the hands of a Minneapolis police officer, Kamala Harris even gleefully predicted that the protests, during which rioting and looting occurred, wouldn’t end, telling Stephen Colbert, host of The Late Show, that they shouldn’t end.

“They’re not going to stop. They’re not going to stop,” she told him. “This is a movement, I’m telling you. They’re not gonna stop. And everyone beware because they’re not gonna stop. They’re not gonna stop before Election Day and they’re not going to stop after Election Day. And everyone should take note of that. They’re not gonna let up and they should not.”

I have video if you need it

Kamala Harris promoted fund that bailed out Minneapolis rioters and a twice convicted rapist​

Harris promoted the Minnesota Freedom Fund after it bailed out a twice-convicted rapist accused of sexual assault, an alleged murderer and a woman accused of shooting at police.

“Chip in now,” she said, “to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota.”

Several members of Biden’s campaign also donated to the group, a Reuters report discovered.

Aided by endorsements from prominent public figures like Harris, the Freedom Fund quickly raised $35 million in the weeks following Floyd’s death. While the charity appeared to simply pocket a massive portion of that money, some of its funds were used to post bail for accused criminals.

Among these criminals are a woman who was charged with murder after stabbing a man who didn’t want to have sex with her, a twice-convicted rapist accused of sexual assault and kidnapping, and a woman who was arrested after allegedly shooting at police.

The MFF paid $100,000 cash to bail out accused murderer Darnika Floyd, $350,000 for rapist Christopher Boswell, and $75,000 for the woman who allegedly fired at police, Jaleel Stallings, the Fox 9 investigative team recently found.

The group has bailed out 184 people at an average cost of $13,195 since the Minneapolis riots began. The MFF’s typical bail payment is just $132, per documents examined by Fox 9.

When the democrat party and the FBI and the mainstream join in a propaganda effort that's what you get. It's the democrat party's last desperate effort to overcome focus on the failed Biden administration.

Biden staff donate to group that pays bail in riot-torn Minneapolis​

By Jason Lange, Trevor Hunnicutt

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Campaign staff for Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden are advertising their donations to a group that pays bail fees in Minneapolis after the city’s police jailed people protesting the killing of a black man by a white police officer.

I counted 17 cases dealing with the 2020 election cycle most of them Republicans. Out of 150 million votes cast. You and I have different definitions of "plethora of crime."
yes----we do. IMVO----election irregularities do
not describe the sum total of felonies and misdemeanors committed in the USA
I think it was exactly the video of the knee on the man's neck that did it.
I have seen lots of episodes of necessary restraining of people.------for various reasons-----the legal formula is "is the patient a danger to himself or
others" ? If so----restraint is required if the patient resists. Floyd was CLEARLY A "danger" There was
no actual evidence that Floyd died of a "knee on his
neck"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back