Why the January 6 thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HORSESHIT

Bullshit, cowshit, and pigshit.
HOW?
You delusional Q NUT.
Guess what, I don't care about Nancy Pelosi. I don't even like her.
I'm sure Nancy is devastated.
However I love my children, I like them very much.

Republitards attacked a corrupt government, but the Demtards attacked AMERICAN FAMILIES.
Really, Q NUT?
How?
And small business owners, and even big business owners.

Frankly, J6 is completely insignificant when compared to the Summer of Love.
You're a delusional traitor.
No matter how many Hollywood producers they hire to pretty it up
Really?
Thanks for the latest update from Q NUT daily, thought I missed it.

Why is he dropping in a ballot for Mrs. Hilda Van Fuckernot?

He looks like a man to me.......but is dropping ballots for women with tits.? How do I verify he isn't cheating and dropping a ballot for a Jimmy Hoffa.

Drop boxes and mail in voting are a path to a banana Republic......Absentee ballots should only be done via verifiable means and limited. Like military and out of country.

Other than that get off your ass an go vote..........just pretend you are going out for pizza.
Because it is convenient. If my grandma wants me to put her ballot in a Dropbox. A ballot she signed and in which she casts her vote, I see no reason to not do it.

And regardless, you have ZERO indication that anything nefarious happened on the basis of that photo, or for that matter that the person is a Democrat, or for that matter that that photo points to large scale voter fraud.

Because it is convenient. If my grandma wants me to put her ballot in a Dropbox. A ballot she signed and in which she casts her vote, I see no reason to not do it.

And regardless, you have ZERO indication that anything nefarious happened on the basis of that photo, or for that matter that the person is a Democrat, or for that matter that that photo points to large scale voter fraud.
Yawn........execuses........you can't verify that drop PERIOD.........It's BS and a path to a Banana Republic and the only damn reasons Biden is in office.

In Alabama..........you show and i.d. You are signed off on a sheet and sign a ipad for signature ballot..........no one touches your ballot and no one feeds it into the machine BUT YOU.

That is called verifying one voter and one vote. If you are too damned lazy to get off your ass one day for voting then you shouldn't get to vote. Absentee ballots are available to those in the service who have a verfication process..........Drop boxes are a death to this Republic.

Q NUTS can't prove a word of their BS.
Q is BS ............good point .......Invented by the left to LABEL PEOPLE...........Maybe you should work in a factory that labels soup or something......Because you are just so fucking good at labels already........Get to work.

iu

Q is BS ............good point .......Invented by the left to LABEL PEOPLE...........Maybe you should work in a factory that labels soup or something......Because you are just so fucking good at labels already........Get to work.

Really Q NUT?

1654848063178.png

1654848195028.png

Sure do Heard the left and DNC are a Den of Thieves and Liars............
I'm sure you did......................from Q NUT daily.
Evidently, you don't get projection and sarcasm.
Don't believe anything they say dude...............unless you are one of the MINDLESS CLAN.
Yep, just stick with the lying, orange, retard.

“Don’t believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news,” Trump said, pointing at reporters as the crowd broke out in boos. “Just remember, what you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening.”

"Stick with us,” Trump pleaded. “Just stick with us.”

Yep, just stick with the lying, orange, retard.
Sounds good.......Night and day better than that POS in the wh now..

“Don’t believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news,” Trump said, pointing at reporters as the crowd broke out in boos. “Just remember, what you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening.”
They are lying asses.........Have been for a long time.

Glad he called their sorry asses out.........Good point.

Yawn........execuses........you can't verify that drop PERIOD.........It's BS and a path to a Banana Republic and the only damn reasons Biden is in office.

In Alabama..........you show and i.d. You are signed off on a sheet and sign a ipad for signature ballot..........no one touches your ballot and no one feeds it into the machine BUT YOU.

That is called verifying one voter and one vote. If you are too damned lazy to get off your ass one day for voting then you shouldn't get to vote. Absentee ballots are available to those in the service who have a verfication process..........Drop boxes are a death to this Republic.
Only to a Trump supporter would the idea of making voting as easy as possible lead to the end of the Republic.

Every vote is linked to an adres and a signature, at the very least. That IS a verification process.

So, America felt those two instances too.

Did the people of Kentucky say " These tornadoes were bad, just like those California wildfires"?
Did the people of California ever utter " These fires were terrible, just like those tornadoes in Kentucky"?
Ridiculous…

Do you have hundreds of Grandma’s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back