Why the January 6 thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant figure this out, ignoring massive harm and violence racial incited, democrat pushed, in 2020 billions of dollars burning down cities and 2020 "mostly peaceful" over January 6 thing, Really?
You can't? Seems like you figured out a lie by claiming that Democrats pushed violent riots in the wake of Floyd's murder?

Question...first facts:
1) In the 2020 election, 69% of voters nationwide cast their ballot nontraditionally — by mail and/or before Election Day. or of the 159,633,396 votes..or 110,147,043 votes.
2) Biden 81,283,098 votes or 51.3% Trum 46.8% or 74,222,958.
3) But it was the swing states. If Trump picked up the right mix of 42,921 votes in Arizona (10,457), Georgia (11,779), and Wisconsin (20,682), the Electoral College would have been tied at 269 all.
Just 42,921 votes in AZ,GA,WI and it would have been tied.
3)In 2020, voters cast 70,550,699 absentee/mail-in ballots in the general election.
Of these, 560,177 of which were rejected nearly 176% more then the number of rejected ballots in 2016!

So of the 110 million nontraditional, i.e. in the voting booth.. how many of the mail in ballots had this done?View attachment 655803

And these "expert" signature verifiers were looking at something like the below:
Now in 5 seconds can you tell me which is the "REAL" signature?
Which of the over 70 million mail in ballots were phony?
Finally do you think nearly 1 billion dollars in MSM donations and Zuckerberg donations had an affect?

View attachment 655806
Voting by mail has been around for about 50 years. Without any serious issues. Even IF I would accept that large-scale voter fraud is possible (I don't, how many people do you imagine are willing to risk felony charges to change a single vote?), it wouldn't bring you an inch closer to proving it happened, let alone that only Democrats did. In fact, the few times it happened in 2020, the people convicted were Republicans.

Arizona for instance had that Cyber Ninja "audit" using the term lightly. Which was commissioned by Republicans and the company chosen was led by someone who was on record believing in voter fraud. When it came to the final report, Biden actually increased his lead.

There is absolutely no reason to believe large-scale voter fraud happened. Lawsuits across the board were rejected regardless of the presiding judge. Even lawyers bringing some of these lawsuits got sanctioned because their arguments were so ridiculous they were considered bad faith. And yet TRUMP when all these things failed not only persisted and still persists it happened.

He organized a rally to find another way to prevent his successor from taking power. And you, I presume, just like most people on the right on this board making the ridiculous argument that he wasn't responsible for any of the violence.

Last edited:
Voting by mail has been around for about 50 years. Without any serious issues. Even IF I would accept that large-scale voter fraud is possible (I don't, how many people do you imagine are willing to risk felony charges to change a single vote?), it wouldn't bring you an inch closer to proving it happened, let alone that only Democrats did. In fact, the few times it happened in 2020, the people convicted were Republicans.

Arizona for instance had that Cyber Ninja "audit" using the term lightly. Which was commissioned by Republicans and the company chosen was led by someone who was on record believing in voter fraud. When it came to the final report, Biden actually increased his lead.

There is absolutely no reason to believe large-scale voter fraud happened. Lawsuits across the board were rejected regardless of the presiding judge. Even lawyers bringing some of these lawsuits got sanctioned because their arguments were so ridiculous they were considered bad faith. And yet TRUMP when all these things failed not only persisted and still persists it happened.

He organized a rally to find another way to prevent his successor from taking power. And you, I presume, just like most people on the right on this board making the ridiculous argument that he wasn't responsible for any of the violence.
Then explain this...
stuffingballot.png

What do you want me to explain? Someone is near a voting drop box? Where? when? is he simply voting? The whole point of these is that you can drop in your vote at any time. Why would this be nefarious? Why would this point to some large-scale plot? Why do you presume that if it is nefarious that the person is a Democrat?

What do you want me to explain? Someone is near a voting drop box? Where? when? is he simply voting? The whole point of these is that you can drop in your vote at any time. Why would this be nefarious? Why would this point to some large-scale plot? Why do you presume that if it is nefarious that the person is a Democrat?
You can see he dropped more than one ballot!
stuffingballot.png

Also...https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-usa-mules/fact-check-does-2000-mules-provide-evidence-of-voter-fraud-in-the-2020-u-s-presidential-election-idUSL2N2XJ0OQ
Did a massive coverup and read exactly what (Trey) Hood III, Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Georgia said:
[In Georgia] In 2020 we were using signature verification to verify absentee ballots, so there were safety mechanisms in place to ensure it wasn’t a fraudulent ballot.”

He added: “I haven’t seen any hard evidence being offered up that these ballots were fraudulent.”

So again... tell me which of the following are the REAL signatures?
The ballot signature or the voter file... which was done by the real voter?
You have 5 seconds!
Ballot_Vote_sign.png

View attachment 655891

Also...https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-usa-mules/fact-check-does-2000-mules-provide-evidence-of-voter-fraud-in-the-2020-u-s-presidential-election-idUSL2N2XJ0OQ
Did a massive coverup and read exactly what (Trey) Hood III, Professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Georgia said:
[In Georgia] In 2020 we were using signature verification to verify absentee ballots, so there were safety mechanisms in place to ensure it wasn’t a fraudulent ballot.”

He added: “I haven’t seen any hard evidence being offered up that these ballots were fraudulent.”

You have 5 seconds!
View attachment 655892
What the Trump cult seems utterly incapable of explaining is, with all their "evidence" of election fraud and a mysterious, stolen "Landslide!", no Trumpy politician, prosecutor, or media shill is actually seeking any legal recourse anywhere, nor can they identify a single suspect among the thousands who would have had to be complicit in such a vast conspiracy.

They flog the fake claims that the fawning lickspittles will swallow in their propaganda bubble , but apparently realize that they cannot survive scrutiny in any legitimate federal or state venue

They long ago exhausted their copious recourses to recounts, audits, and court challenges that all readily collapsed like a Korean War era whoopee cushion, and every state, regardless of Party control, certified their election results.

The hyper-partisans are going to be flummoxed by the documentation of all the Trumpy Republican intimates, including family and his Fox News cheerleaders, who desperately pleaded with the Loser to call of his goons for hours on January 6.

Last edited:
I cant figure this out, ignoring massive harm and violence racial incited, democrat pushed, in 2020 billions of dollars burning down cities and 2020 "mostly peaceful" over January 6 thing, Really?
The democrats didn't order and plan the burning of those buildings.

You have t heard about ian.6 th.

Doesn't surprise me you watch Fox news don't you? Hmmmm wonder why the only protect it ?

Well another right winger that sees no big deal in beating cops and trying to overthrow an.ection with Brute force.

What the Trump cult seems utterly incapable of explaining is, with all their "evidence" of election fraud and a mysterious, stolen "Landslide!", no Trumpy politician, prosecutor, or media shill is actually seeking any legal recourse anywhere, nor can they identify a single suspect among the thousands who would have had to be complicit in such a vast conspiracy.

They flog the fake claims that the fawning lickspittles will swallow in their propaganda bubble , but apparently realize that they cannot survive scrutiny in any legitimate federal or state venue

They long ago exhausted their copious recourses to recounts, audits, and court challenges that all readily collapsed like a Korean War era whoopee cushion, and every state, regardless of Party control, certified their election results.

The hyper-partisans are going to be flummoxed by the documentation of all the Trumpy Republican intimates, including family and his Fox News cheerleaders, who desperately pleaded with the Loser to call of his goons for hours on January 6.
This is a simple test.
Tell me which is the legitimate signature of these 3 examples.
Which one is real? These are 3 signatures. Are you going to say both were signed by the same person?

In 2020, voters cast 70,550,699 absentee/mail-in ballots in the general election.
Of these, 560,177 (0.8%) of which were rejected.
Biden beat Trump by nearly 7 million votes, and 74 votes in the Electoral College,

Ballot_Vote_sign.png

November 2022 midterms. The demrats will run on Jan 6, abortion and gun control. They sure can't run on the economy, immigration and national security, they screwed most everything in those areas.

This is a simple test.
Tell me which is the legitimate signature of these 3 examples.
Tell me, if there is credible evidence anywhere of your conspiracy to steal a "Landslide!" why is no Trump zealot bringing legal action against anyone, anywhere?

Surely, if at least seven million votes were not valid, many thousands would be readily uncovered, and the fantasy would not be restricted to fringe media entertainers and their willing dupes.

The notion that there is credible evidence of a vast 2020 election conspiracy somewhere, yet not one Trumpy litigator, even among the most extreme, is willing to litigate it is quite remarkable. It festers on Trumpy propaganda outlets, but does not exist in any legitimate, judicial venue anywhere.

Last edited:
Tell me, if there is credible evidence anywhere of your conspiracy to steal a "Landslide!" why is no Trump zealot bringing legal action against anyone, anywhere?

Surely, if at least seven million votes were not valid, many thousands would be readily uncovered, and the fantasy would not be restricted to fringe media entertainers and their willing dupes.

The notion that there is credible evidence of a vast 2020 election conspiracy somewhere, yet not one Trumpy litigator, even among the most extreme, is willing to litigate it is quite remarkable. It festers on Trumpy propaganda outlets, but does not exist in any legitimate, judicial venue anywhere.
But you didn't tell me which was the legitimate signature!
Again in case you didn't pay attention.
Which was the legitimate signature? Did the legitimate voter send the voter file form which like I've done for several elections requested the vote by mail, I signed the voter request form and then when I got the ballot
I signed the envelope which contained my unsigned ballot. So which one of these is the original signature?

Voting in France: Paper ballots, cast in person; no machines​

France doesn’t do mail-in voting, early voting or use voting machines en masse like the United States. President Emmanuel Macron is the clear front-runner, though an unprecedented proportion of people say they are unsure who they will vote for or whether they will vote at all.

Ballot_Vote_sign.png

View attachment 655891

You have 5 seconds!
View attachment 655892
Dropping of other people's ballot was legal in all but one State in 2020. It doesn't mean it is fraudulent. Even if it were fraudulent ballots you still wouldn't be able to prove it was a Democrat doing it or for that matter that it signals any type of large scale fraud. Hell he isn't wearing a mask and could be identified. Not a very good criminal I would say if he is committing a crime.

As for your question. I do not need to identify who's signature are correct. YOU need to be able to establish the are incorrect, YOU need to establish that the ballots are for Biden , YOU need to establish that people forged signatures on a large enough scale to influence the election results. None of this, you actually do.

What you are left with is a conspiracy theory that has been debunked by the fact that so few actual instances of voting fraud actually were charged in 2020. This despite people looking.

Think about the logistics of it. In order to cast a fraudulent ballot by forging a signature. You need to get a hold of the actual ballot. KNOW that the person won't vote. Actually steal the ballot. And then send it in or go in person to drop it of. Making you traceable. All so you can change a single vote. An action you are risking felony charges for.

The mere possibility for something doesn't mean it actually did happen. Nor does it mean it is likely to happen. And if it happened at any scale, there would be more instances were it actually was caught. About 150 million votes were cast. Only a handful genuine cases of fraud were charged, nearly all of them Republicans.

Don’t be foolish…America saw what happened, and felt it.

So, America felt those two instances too.

Did the people of Kentucky say " These tornadoes were bad, just like those California wildfires"?
Did the people of California ever utter " These fires were terrible, just like those tornadoes in Kentucky"?

WTF?
Those riots didn't have a fucking thing to do with ANY election.

HORSESHIT

Bullshit, cowshit, and pigshit.

SO, WHY are Trumptards tying to compare the two totally different instances?

Now, you're trying to justify the attempted insurrection at the capitol by pointing to riots over a person who died in police custody?

As stupid as comparing the California wildfires to the Kentucky tornadoes.
Guess what, I don't care about Nancy Pelosi. I don't even like her.

However I love my children, I like them very much.

Republitards attacked a corrupt government, but the Demtards attacked AMERICAN FAMILIES.

And small business owners, and even big business owners.

Frankly, J6 is completely insignificant when compared to the Summer of Love.

No matter how many Hollywood producers they hire to pretty it up

Why is he dropping in a ballot for Mrs. Hilda Van Fuckernot?

He looks like a man to me.......but is dropping ballots for women with tits.? How do I verify he isn't cheating and dropping a ballot for a Jimmy Hoffa.

Drop boxes and mail in voting are a path to a banana Republic......Absentee ballots should only be done via verifiable means and limited. Like military and out of country.

Other than that get off your ass an go vote..........just pretend you are going out for pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back