Why the January 6 thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do Trumptards keep trying to compare two totally, separate, incidences not even the tiniest bit of similarity.

You're right the violence and destruction that took place across our nation leading up to the 2020 presidential election was far, far worse than anything that transpired on 01/06. I think that was the point of the op, which apparently went right over your head.

Well, he was just kidding.

He kids.

He's a kidder.
Congress investigating an unprecedented violent goon attack on Congress is such a frivolous diversion by Congress from cogent matters that properly concern Congress!

Where are the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard hearings when we need them?

Screen Shot 2021-08-29 at 8.02.12 PM.png

"Have you ever engaged in piracy?"

You're right the violence and destruction that took place across our nation leading up to the 2020 presidential election was far, far worse than anything that transpired on 01/06. I think that was the point of the op, which apparently went right over your head.
WTF?
Those riots didn't have a fucking thing to do with ANY election.
SO, WHY are Trumptards tying to compare the two totally different instances?

Now, you're trying to justify the attempted insurrection at the capitol by pointing to riots over a person who died in police custody?

As stupid as comparing the California wildfires to the Kentucky tornadoes.

WTF?
Those riots didn't have a fucking thing to do with ANY election.
SO, WHY are Trumptards tying to compare the two totally different instances?

Now, you're trying to justify the attempted insurrection at the capitol by pointing to riots over a person who died in police custody?

As stupid as comparing the California wildfires to the Kentucky tornadoes.

The hell they didn't, talk about stupid.

Attempted insurrection.... :laughing0301:

And that tsunami in 2004 was a doozie!

Why is Congress poking its nose into an unprecedented violent attack on Congress, of all things?

Just because Kevin McCarthy said

“Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are,"
NOTHING to see here..................move along.

You're right the violence and destruction that took place across our nation leading up to the 2020 presidential election was far, far worse than anything that transpired on 01/06.
The ravages of a pandemic was far more lethal in 2020, but a violent attack on Congress in an attempt to sabotage the democratic process obviously demands diligent scrutiny by Congress, regardless of who is adversely impacted by whatever truths are exposed.

Some folks just have alternative priorities.

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 8.58.55 AM.png

"Why are they prosecuting US when they should be
executing all those GIs 'liberating' our schnapps!?"

The ravages of a pandemic was far more lethal in 2020, but a violent attack on Congress in an attempt to sabotage the democratic process obviously demands diligent scrutiny by Congress, regardless of who is adversely impacted by whatever truths are exposed.

Well at least we have one that's slightly lucid. Tell me, how were a bunch of unarmed people roaming around the capitol building going to stop anything? And how did they get to be roaming around inside in the first place? Here we have another either low IQ or naïve individual who thinks that a crowd, an unarmed crowd at that, can 'break in' to the capitol building, a building with one of the most highly guarded and sophisticated security systems on the planet. No one gets into that building unless they're allowed in. There's even video proof of the doors being opened to allow them in, and still you deny that it was all orchestrated, and those who entered witless dups to the leftist scheme. I do give them credit for being completely evil, along with those who are supposed to represent us who sit around and do nothing to stop it. The whole city could be swallowed up, and we'd be far better off for it.

Well at least we have one that's slightly lucid. Tell me, how were a bunch of unarmed people roaming around the capitol building going to stop anything? And how did they get to be roaming around inside in the first place? Here we have another either low IQ or naïve individual who thinks that a crowd, an unarmed crowd at that, can 'break in' to the capitol building, a building with one of the most highly guarded and sophisticated security systems on the planet. No one gets into that building unless they're allowed in. There's even video proof of the doors being opened to allow them in, and still you deny that it was all orchestrated, and those who entered witless dups to the leftist scheme. I do give them credit for being completely evil, along with those who are supposed to represent us who sit around and do nothing to stop it. The whole city could be swallowed up, and we'd be far better off for it.
Regurgitated from Q NUT daily.
You're delusional.

Tell me, how were a bunch of unarmed people roaming around the capitol building going to stop anything?
The Trump goons trashing the seat of democracy and, armed and unarmed, savaging the outnumbered police defending our democracy was, indeed, a futile attempt to prevent Congress from fulfilling its constitutional responsibility of recognizing the democratic will.

We do not prosecute only successful criminals - as the trials of hundreds of Trump goons amply attests.

Everyone KNOWS Trump tried to stop the crowd, dummy.

The righties have been telling you that for months.

They have. Unluckily for them, time is linear.

1:30 p.m.

On the steps on the backside of the Capitol, protesters overcome the police, who run back into the building.

2:24 p.m.​

Trump tweets: "Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution."

He continues with more baseless claims about a fraudulent election.

2:38 p.m.​

Trump tweets again, calling for support of the Capitol Police and law enforcement. He urges people to "stay peaceful."

3:36 p.m.​

More than two hours after protesters first breached the Capitol grounds, White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany tweets that Trump has ordered the National Guard to the Capitol.

It took him more than an hour to do so much as ask his supporters to not be violent, he even, went after Pence as he was being evacuated something the Secret Service would be presumed to notify the President of. Over two to send in the National Guard. From the moment the Capitol was breached.

Last edited:
The Trump goons trashing the seat of democracy and, armed and unarmed, savaging the outnumbered police defending our democracy was, indeed, a futile attempt to prevent Congress from fulfilling its constitutional responsibility of recognizing the democratic will.

We do not prosecute only successful criminals - as the trials of hundreds of Trump goons amply attests.

Ah, no response to the valid questions of how they got into the building to begin with, or rather WHY they were allowed into the building. You're either part of the evil, or you're too stupid to see it for what it is, either way, sucks to be you.

I'm someone who is paying attention and can back everything I say by footage and citing the public record. Where do you get your information from?
Question...first facts:
1) In the 2020 election, 69% of voters nationwide cast their ballot nontraditionally — by mail and/or before Election Day. or of the 159,633,396 votes..or 110,147,043 votes.
2) Biden 81,283,098 votes or 51.3% Trum 46.8% or 74,222,958.
3) But it was the swing states. If Trump picked up the right mix of 42,921 votes in Arizona (10,457), Georgia (11,779), and Wisconsin (20,682), the Electoral College would have been tied at 269 all.
Just 42,921 votes in AZ,GA,WI and it would have been tied.
3)In 2020, voters cast 70,550,699 absentee/mail-in ballots in the general election.
Of these, 560,177 of which were rejected nearly 176% more then the number of rejected ballots in 2016!

So of the 110 million nontraditional, i.e. in the voting booth.. how many of the mail in ballots had this done?
signatureverification.png

And these "expert" signature verifiers were looking at something like the below:
Now in 5 seconds can you tell me which is the "REAL" signature?
Which of the over 70 million mail in ballots were phony?
Finally do you think nearly 1 billion dollars in MSM donations and Zuckerberg donations had an affect?

Ballot_Vote_sign.png

Ah, no response to the valid questions of how they got into the building to begin with...
Your childish ad hominems aside, some of the Trump goons broke through barriers, smashed windows, attacked police, and forced their way into the building. There is no shortage of incriminating evidence, and many have been convicted or confessed based upon it.

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 12.08.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 12.08.51 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 12.08.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 12.07.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 12.07.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 12.16.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-09 at 12.10.12 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back