🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the Left Hate Tim Tebow

This is the reason why progressives hate Tim Tebow, With Tim it’s never about Tim...

You understand that you can like some aspects of a person, but not like others, don't you? It doesn't have to be all or nothing.
I agree but I wonder what you don't like about Tim Tebow?

I don't have a problem with Tebow. I find it odd that the right has canonized him at the same time they idolize that orange pussy grabber.
You just stated that you can like some aspects of a person and not like others. Why isn't it possible to like both Tim Tebow and Donald Trump even though they appear to have very different personal traits?

I don't dislike one person so I should like another? Is that what you're getting at?
No I'm getting at exactly what you said. You can like two people even though there are aspects of their personalities that are very different.

You understand that you can like some aspects of a person, but not like others, don't you? It doesn't have to be all or nothing.

I don't have a problem with Tebow. I find it odd that the right has canonized him at the same time they idolize that orange pussy grabber.
You just stated that you can like some aspects of a person and not like others. Why isn't it possible to like both Tim Tebow and Donald Trump even though they appear to have very different personal traits?

I don't dislike one person so I should like another? Is that what you're getting at?
No I'm getting at exactly what you said. You can like two people even though there are aspects of their personalities that are very different.

Yes. It is possible to like two people even though they have different personalities. However, both have to have likable traits. Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time finding much I like about Trump. If I knew him personally, perhaps I could find something redeeming about him. All I can go by is his arrogant, childish behavior.

I love hearing that I supposedly hate someone....

In a right winger's mind, you have to. They can't comprehend a middle ground.
Neither does the looney left

Yet, I'm a lefty, and I don't have a problem with Tebow.
Good for you. However there is no difference in the looney left and looney right when it comes to the middle ground. Both are equally ignorant.

Totally agree.

Don't know if this will hit home with you but I was listening to the radio once and they were talking about Tim Tebow. A football guy said, "I love Tim Tebow, he combines the firey leadership of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of Ray Lewis." Ray Lewis was a linebacker.
Wow. You're so smart.
Yeah.....Tebow helped win two national championships during his Gator career, and won a Heisman Trophy when he was a Sophomore at the University of Florida.
Something that hasn't happened there since he left. He must have been pretty good.
Know what I mean??

Yes. It is possible to like two people even though they have different personalities. However, both have to have likable traits. Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time finding much I like about Trump. If I knew him personally, perhaps I could find something redeeming about him. All I can go by is his arrogant, childish behavior.
Says a slick Willy fan

OMFG

Tebow dared to be a Christian...........the shame the shame............

Another group in the middle east hates Chritians too..........are they related to the far left.
He dared to be a Christian but worse. His mother resisted all the pressure to abort him. The left will never forgive him for living.

OMFG

Tebow dared to be a Christian...........the shame the shame............

Another group in the middle east hates Chritians too..........are they related to the far left.
He dared to be a Christian but worse. His mother resisted all the pressure to abort him. The left will never forgive him for living.
Yeah if it was up to the progressives Tim Tebow would’ve been aborted, butchered then sold off for profit

I never much cared for Michael Obama ever since he said he never had pride in America u til it elected his husband Barrack.

Don't know if this will hit home with you but I was listening to the radio once and they were talking about Tim Tebow. A football guy said, "I love Tim Tebow, he combines the firey leadership of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of Ray Lewis." Ray Lewis was a linebacker.
Wow. You're so smart.
Can't help it.

I hate no one for his or her believes and to do so make me a bigot If someone has a god that they pray to OK, someone who thinks Dogs have souls OK and list is long.

I'm just floored that conservatives think that liberals like myself sit around and obsess over people like Tim Tebow, Tim Allen, Ted Nugent, etc... These threads are just not humorous; they're puzzling.

Forum List

Back