🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the Left Hate Tim Tebow

Yes. It is possible to like two people even though they have different personalities. However, both have to have likable traits. Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time finding much I like about Trump. If I knew him personally, perhaps I could find something redeeming about him. All I can go by is his arrogant, childish behavior.
I never much cared for Michael Obama ever since he said he never had pride in America u til it elected his husband Barrack.

Similar to my feelings about Trump who said America wasn't great.

Tim Tebow is everything the Regressives loathe: White. Straight. Male. Christian. Holy crap, you can't get any worse.

If this were an Arabic Lesbian Female Muslim, genuflecting after scoring a goal in a soccer match, she'd be their darling.

Lesbian Female? Really, Stormy Mac? As opposed to a Lesbian Male?

Yes, Stormy Mac and his poor aggrieved white male angst. I mean, poor Tebow being picked on for... well, trying to put his religion in a football game, and then losing football games.

If anyone should be upset, it should be Christians.

Kind of makes them look silly.

I don't hate the man, but what is this showboat shit by people calling themselves Christian about? There are around 2 billion Christians in the world who don't feel the need to talk to God in the middle of a football game or in the middle of a county council meeting. There wasn't this kind of theatrics when I was growing up. I don't think the people who do this want to talk to God. I think they want attention. There is plenty of time in a day to talk to God. Tebow is one of these attention seekers.

I love hearing that I supposedly hate someone....

In a right winger's mind, you have to. They can't comprehend a middle ground.

Don't know if this will hit home with you but I was listening to the radio once and they were talking about Tim Tebow. A football guy said, "I love Tim Tebow, he combines the firey leadership of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of Ray Lewis." Ray Lewis was a linebacker.
Wow. You're so smart.
Can't help it.
Yet too dumb to spot sarcasm.

again, I have to wonder why any of you would want to worship a God who won't end famine or plagues or wars, but will intervene in the outcome as something as trivial as a Football game.

This ain't heaven yet.

I don't hate the man, but what is this showboat shit by people calling themselves Christian about? There are around 2 billion Christians in the world who don't feel the need to talk to God in the middle of a football game or in the middle of a county council meeting. There wasn't this kind of theatrics when I was growing up. I don't think the people who do this want to talk to God. I think they want attention. There is plenty of time in a day to talk to God. Tebow is one of these attention seekers.

You know what's so funny about this. The people so offended by Tebow's Christianity would probably agree with Obama that the Muslim call to prayer, which happens five times a day right over the loudspeaker, is "one of the most beautiful sounds in the world" or whatever.

We know. Believe me, we know.

You know what's so funny about this. The people so offended by Tebow's Christianity would probably agree with Obama that the Muslim call to prayer, which happens five times a day right over the loudspeaker, is "one of the most beautiful sounds in the world" or whatever.

Actually it is a beautiful sound.

I think distant church bells on a Sunday morning is a beautiful sound. I think the muslim call to prayer 5 times a day is ingratiating and mind numbing and designed to control people like lemmings.

I first heard it at the age of 17 while sitting at a floating restaurant on the Bosporus in Istanbul. It is a beautiful and haunting sound..

I guess if you like the sound of theocracy it is.

Leftists are funny.

Leftists are funny.

So are righties. Do you want this evangelical bibble stuff in your neighborhood. A little jeffress or graham or focus on the family with your corn flakes? What about sessions spouting bibble talk to explain the government's position on the separation of parents and children at the border? Theocracy is upon us.

Leftists are funny.

So are righties. Do you want this evangelical bibble stuff in your neighborhood. A little jeffress or graham or focus on the family with your corn flakes? What about sessions spouting bibble talk to explain the government's position on the separation of parents and children at the border? Theocracy is upon us.
Immigration and Christianity are two totally separate issues. I really question your sanity if you prefer Islam over Christianity.

I spent a day in Istanbul as last day of an Amsterdam to Istanbul river boat cruise.

Heard the call to prayer over grotesquely loud loud speakers three times. Frankly, it sounded like a donkey I heard in a petting zoo.

And, strangely, nobody paid the slightest attention to it.

Leftists are funny.

Whatever it is you're spewing it made me laugh out loud....so thanks for that

Forum List

Back