🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the Left Hate Tim Tebow

He helps thousands of kids walk again on self initiative.

Why I give to The Cure.
View attachment 207556
Boy with deformed legs undergoes life-changing surgery at Tebow CURE Hospital
why does the right hate things? why do blacks? why do whites? why do chinese hate cats? why do all white people hate blacks? why do all blacks hate classical music? why do jewish people have all the money?

we really need to stop putting all people into 1 catch phrase and address people as individuals in situations, as most of us would like to be as well.
Feel free to name one Leftist who likes Tebow.
I like him...I have no reason to not like him. He just can't make it in the NFL....like 99.99% of Americans.

I don't hate the man, but what is this showboat shit by people calling themselves Christian about? There are around 2 billion Christians in the world who don't feel the need to talk to God in the middle of a football game or in the middle of a county council meeting. There wasn't this kind of theatrics when I was growing up. I don't think the people who do this want to talk to God. I think they want attention. There is plenty of time in a day to talk to God. Tebow is one of these attention seekers.

You know what's so funny about this. The people so offended by Tebow's Christianity would probably agree with Obama that the Muslim call to prayer, which happens five times a day right over the loudspeaker, is "one of the most beautiful sounds in the world" or whatever.

We know. Believe me, we know.
Lol
The Muslim call to prayer is fucking evil you silly little fucker

You seem to have some mental issues. A call to pray to God is evil? Find a psychiatrist. Fast.
Islam is the most violent cult the planet has ever known.... fact
The Left spin every excuse they can think of to defend Islam while attack Christians like Tebow for helping kids walk.

I love hearing that I supposedly hate someone....
I hate no one for his or her believes and to do so make me a bigot If someone has a god that they pray to OK, someone who thinks Dogs have souls OK and list is long.

I'm just floored that conservatives think that liberals like myself sit around and obsess over people like Tim Tebow, Tim Allen, Ted Nugent, etc... These threads are just not humorous; they're puzzling.
Just look at this thread.....they are going on and on trying to convince themselves that we hate someone. Maybe if they showed us some examples of us saying we hate Tebow.............:dunno:

Why I give to The Cure.
View attachment 207556
why does the right hate things? why do blacks? why do whites? why do chinese hate cats? why do all white people hate blacks? why do all blacks hate classical music? why do jewish people have all the money?

we really need to stop putting all people into 1 catch phrase and address people as individuals in situations, as most of us would like to be as well.
I like him...I have no reason to not like him. He just can't make it in the NFL....like 99.99% of Americans.

Why I give to The Cure.
View attachment 207556

Some fan, doesn't even know he played in the NFL for 3 years, which is the average NFL career. Like 0.01% of Americans.

And is currently a professional baseball player....

I don't hate the man, but what is this showboat shit by people calling themselves Christian about? There are around 2 billion Christians in the world who don't feel the need to talk to God in the middle of a football game or in the middle of a county council meeting. There wasn't this kind of theatrics when I was growing up. I don't think the people who do this want to talk to God. I think they want attention. There is plenty of time in a day to talk to God. Tebow is one of these attention seekers.

You know what's so funny about this. The people so offended by Tebow's Christianity would probably agree with Obama that the Muslim call to prayer, which happens five times a day right over the loudspeaker, is "one of the most beautiful sounds in the world" or whatever.

Lol

You seem to have some mental issues. A call to pray to God is evil? Find a psychiatrist. Fast.
It is no such thing. It's a religion like any other. All religions have violent followers who use their religious identity for abuse. Sad, but true.
Christianity is not a religion, it’s a faith...
Religion is man-made…

Why I give to The Cure.
View attachment 207556

Why I give to The Cure.
View attachment 207556

Some fan, doesn't even know he played in the NFL for 3 years, which is the average NFL career. Like 0.01% of Americans.

And is currently a professional baseball player....
Show one of us saying we hate Tebow.

Why I give to The Cure.
View attachment 207556

He can make it in the NFL, he just wants to be a quarterback which up to this point he could not make it as a NFL quarterback.

I hate no one for his or her believes and to do so make me a bigot If someone has a god that they pray to OK, someone who thinks Dogs have souls OK and list is long.

I'm just floored that conservatives think that liberals like myself sit around and obsess over people like Tim Tebow, Tim Allen, Ted Nugent, etc... These threads are just not humorous; they're puzzling.
Just look at this thread.....they are going on and on trying to convince themselves that we hate someone. Maybe if they showed us some examples of us saying we hate Tebow.............:dunno:
Liberal ESPN Host Attacked Tim Tebow In The Most Awful Way

Evangelical Football Star Tim Tebow Targeted for His Faith?

No let up in senseless attacks of Tim Tebow

Lol

It is no such thing. It's a religion like any other. All religions have violent followers who use their religious identity for abuse. Sad, but true.
Religion is man-made…
maybe. but it's about faith in as much as anything. you ain't got any, great. but why you gotta rag on those who do?

Lol

Religion is man-made…
maybe. but it's about faith in as much as anything. you ain't got any, great. but why you gotta rag on those who do?
Religion is 100% man made, for instance you could be religiously addicted to drinking beer on Friday nights…

Latest Posts

Tebow hate reaches new low

Who hates Tim Tebow? I don’t think he was a great NFL QB. But his religious beliefs never entered in to it.

Although I did enjoy watching my Crimson Tide make him cry in the 2009 SEC Championship game.

Tim Tebow is the person progressives wanted aborted, Because of the status of his mother…

You seem to have some mental issues. A call to pray to God is evil? Find a psychiatrist. Fast
Depends on the god and what they pray for. Islam is about COBQUEST, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
Idiot. They pray to the same god as Christians and Jews do. Where are you getting this shit from? You cult people are just so weird.

The lack of knowledge is profound.

Monotheism, a triune God. Just for starters.

You seem to have some mental issues. A call to pray to God is evil? Find a psychiatrist. Fast
Depends on the god and what they pray for. Islam is about COBQUEST, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
Idiot. They pray to the same god as Christians and Jews do. Where are you getting this shit from? You cult people are just so weird.
Islam, Mormonism, Etc are all cults fabricated using Christ long after Christ.

Forum List

Back