🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the Left Hate Tim Tebow

I love hearing that I supposedly hate someone....

In a right winger's mind, you have to. They can't comprehend a middle ground.
I don't believe that right wingers are the only people who are guilty of such a thing. If they were, there wouldn't be any lawsuits against those who refuse to bake cakes for gay weddings.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

Tim Tebow is everything the Regressives loathe: White. Straight. Male. Christian. Holy crap, you can't get any worse.

If this were an Arabic Lesbian Female Muslim, genuflecting after scoring a goal in a soccer match, she'd be their darling.

I am white. Straight. Male. Raised Christian.

Again....proof I am not a rergressive!!! Weeeee!

Tim Tebow is everything the Regressives loathe: White. Straight. Male. Christian. Holy crap, you can't get any worse.
Of course you're a Regressive.

White Guilt & self loathing are a fundamental part of the package. It's why you folks are so hateful.

You know what's so funny about this. The people so offended by Tebow's Christianity would probably agree with Obama that the Muslim call to prayer, which happens five times a day right over the loudspeaker, is "one of the most beautiful sounds in the world" or whatever.

We know. Believe me, we know.
Lol
The Muslim call to prayer is fucking evil you silly little fucker

You seem to have some mental issues. A call to pray to God is evil? Find a psychiatrist. Fast.
Islam is the most violent cult the planet has ever known.... fact
It is no such thing. It's a religion like any other. All religions have violent followers who use their religious identity for abuse. Sad, but true.
Christianity is not a religion, it’s a faith...
Religion is man-made…

Christianity is a religion comprising a collection of many faiths. A Methodist is not a Roman Catholic is not a Greek Orthodox is not a Presbyterian is not a Lutheran is not a Southern Baptist is not a Quaker and so forth. This is why I find people who just call themselves "Christian" is so bogus.

White Guilt & self loathing are a fundamental part of the package. It's why you folks are so hateful.

Man. You sure do reek of a guy who wants to have a mature discussion.

If I hated gay people and Muslims, you'd be kissing my ass. Admit it.

What is this "white guilt and self loathing" about? Is this some Alex Jones thing?

Tom Tebow isn't worth anyone's time to hate. He's a showboater. Inconsequential. He may pray to whom he likes. The problem with him is that he needs a audience. Who cares? talk to God, imbecile. You can do it anywhere

Lol

You seem to have some mental issues. A call to pray to God is evil? Find a psychiatrist. Fast.
It is no such thing. It's a religion like any other. All religions have violent followers who use their religious identity for abuse. Sad, but true.
Religion is man-made…

Christianity is a religion comprising a collection of many faiths. A Methodist is not a Roman Catholic is not a Greek Orthodox is not a Presbyterian is not a Lutheran is not a Southern Baptist is not a Quaker and so forth. This is why I find people who just call themselves "Christian" is so bogus.
Actually Christianity is a faith not a religion, Religion is 100% man-made. Anybody could be religious at anything

Tom Tebow isn't worth anyone's time to hate. He's a showboater. Inconsequential. He may pray to whom he likes. The problem with him is that he needs a audience. Who cares? talk to God, imbecile. You can do it anywhere
Why don’t you cry some more… LOL

Lol

Religion is man-made…

Lol

Religion is man-made…

That's like saying-- "Relatives" is a term comprising of many relationships. A mother is not a cousin is not a brother is not an aunt is not a daughter. That is why I find people who just call themselves "family" so bogus.

Okay, true. But just because you say there are differences in the family relationships does not mean there is therefore no definition of "family". I mean, that's pretty irrational, isn't it?

Religion is man-made…

Religion is man-made…

That's like saying-- "Relatives" is a term comprising of many relationships. A mother is not a cousin is not a brother is not an aunt is not a daughter. That is why I find people who just call themselves "family" so bogus.

Okay, true. But just because you say there are differences in the family relationships does not mean there is therefore no definition of "family". I mean, that's pretty irrational, isn't it?

But one has to differentiate. Otherwise, you don't know what you are dealing with. There is too much variation in beliefs. People seem to be making up "Christianity" as they go long. I can think of at least four beliefs that some of these churches hold that I think are absolutely nuts. Many years ago, a friend of mine went to church with her teenage daughter, who had heard about a particular church, only to walk in and find out that it was one of those anti-gay places. They left promptly. You never can tell.

I don't hate the man, but what is this showboat shit by people calling themselves Christian about? There are around 2 billion Christians in the world who don't feel the need to talk to God in the middle of a football game or in the middle of a county council meeting. There wasn't this kind of theatrics when I was growing up. I don't think the people who do this want to talk to God. I think they want attention. There is plenty of time in a day to talk to God. Tebow is one of these attention seekers.
Bigot. ^^^

Religion is man-made…

Religion is man-made…

But one has to differentiate. Otherwise, you don't know what you are dealing with. There is too much variation in beliefs. People seem to be making up "Christianity" as they go long. I can think of at least four beliefs that some of these churches hold that I think are absolutely nuts. Many years ago, a friend of mine went to church with her teenage daughter, who had heard about a particular church, only to walk in and find out that it was one of those anti-gay places. They left promptly. You never can tell.

Okay, but saying there is variation in beliefs doesn't mean there is no core belief. Before you basically said that because there is variation in belief there is no core belief, and that is a base fallacy. Again that's like saying because there are different family relationships there's no such thing as family. That's wholly illogical.

I don't hate the man, but what is this showboat shit by people calling themselves Christian about? There are around 2 billion Christians in the world who don't feel the need to talk to God in the middle of a football game or in the middle of a county council meeting. There wasn't this kind of theatrics when I was growing up. I don't think the people who do this want to talk to God. I think they want attention. There is plenty of time in a day to talk to God. Tebow is one of these attention seekers.
Bigot. ^^^

Yeah, can you imagine if we said Muslims or Sikhs only wear their religious garb for attention-seeking and no other reason? hahahahaha...the Left would lose their MINDS

What is this "white guilt and self loathing" about? Is this some Alex Jones thing?
Nope!

You know what's so funny about this. The people so offended by Tebow's Christianity would probably agree with Obama that the Muslim call to prayer, which happens five times a day right over the loudspeaker, is "one of the most beautiful sounds in the world" or whatever.

We know. Believe me, we know.

Yawn... I think you mistake an appreciation for art for the kind of religious stupidity that often goes with it. A Gregorian Chant can also sound wonderful.

The Church has created a lot of wonderful art, but it really doesn't excuse 2000 years of backwards stupidity and generally missing whatever point Jesus was trying to make.

Forum List

Back