Why the Left Hate Tim Tebow

I don’t think the left generally hates Tebow.

If he ever runs for political office, that will change. They will hate him then.

I don't hate the man, but what is this showboat shit by people calling themselves Christian about? There are around 2 billion Christians in the world who don't feel the need to talk to God in the middle of a football game or in the middle of a county council meeting. There wasn't this kind of theatrics when I was growing up. I don't think the people who do this want to talk to God. I think they want attention. There is plenty of time in a day to talk to God. Tebow is one of these attention seekers.

You know what's so funny about this. The people so offended by Tebow's Christianity would probably agree with Obama that the Muslim call to prayer, which happens five times a day right over the loudspeaker, is "one of the most beautiful sounds in the world" or whatever.

We know. Believe me, we know.
Actually it is a beautiful sound.

I first heard it at the age of 17 while sitting at a floating restaurant on the Bosporus in Istanbul. It is a beautiful and haunting sound..
I, too, first heard it in Istanbul. I'll never forget it.

I don't hate the man, but what is this showboat shit by people calling themselves Christian about? There are around 2 billion Christians in the world who don't feel the need to talk to God in the middle of a football game or in the middle of a county council meeting. There wasn't this kind of theatrics when I was growing up. I don't think the people who do this want to talk to God. I think they want attention. There is plenty of time in a day to talk to God. Tebow is one of these attention seekers.

You know what's so funny about this. The people so offended by Tebow's Christianity would probably agree with Obama that the Muslim call to prayer, which happens five times a day right over the loudspeaker, is "one of the most beautiful sounds in the world" or whatever.

I guess if you like the sound of theocracy it is.

Leftists are funny.

So are righties. Do you want this evangelical bibble stuff in your neighborhood. A little jeffress or graham or focus on the family with your corn flakes? What about sessions spouting bibble talk to explain the government's position on the separation of parents and children at the border? Theocracy is upon us.
Immigration and Christianity are two totally separate issues. I really question your sanity if you prefer Islam over Christianity.

I never said anything of the sort. If immigration and Christianity are separate issues, why was sessions spouting bibble? He was the one who dragged religion into the issue. As for Islam, Christianity, Judaism, or anything else, I never stated a preference. There are 2 billion Christians in the world, BTW, of many different Christian religions. Tebow is one of these "look at me, I'm praying" types. It's annoying. He is an attention seeker.

He helps thousands of kids walk again on self initiative.

Why I give to The Cure.
View attachment 207556
Boy with deformed legs undergoes life-changing surgery at Tebow CURE Hospital
why does the right hate things? why do blacks? why do whites? why do chinese hate cats? why do all white people hate blacks? why do all blacks hate classical music? why do jewish people have all the money?

we really need to stop putting all people into 1 catch phrase and address people as individuals in situations, as most of us would like to be as well.

Actually he is not

Lol
The Muslim call to prayer is fucking evil you silly little fucker

Lol

You seem to have some mental issues. A call to pray to God is evil? Find a psychiatrist. Fast.

Lol

You seem to have some mental issues. A call to pray to God is evil? Find a psychiatrist. Fast.
Islam is the most violent cult the planet has ever known.... fact

I first heard it at the age of 17 while sitting at a floating restaurant on the Bosporus in Istanbul. It is a beautiful and haunting sound..
I, too, first heard it in Istanbul. I'll never forget it.

Did you see anyone responding by getting on their knees and face Mecca?

What I saw was people getting on their feet and get another mocca.

What you could not forget, Turks could not remember. Or chose to ignore.

Liberals want an amoral society.
That is why they loath devote Christians.
Wise civilized people determined a long time ago that amoral cultures always self-destruct.
There is also a link between decency and prosperity and a link between poverty and amorality.

Why do Trump lovers call black Christians in the NFL, sons of bitches??
gettyimages-836525120.jpg

Lol

Islam is the most violent cult the planet has ever known.... fact
It is no such thing. It's a religion like any other. All religions have violent followers who use their religious identity for abuse. Sad, but true.

Why do Trump lovers call black Christians in the NFL, sons of bitches??
gettyimages-836525120.jpg
Maybe because they really hate christians. After all, look what they are doing to all those christians and their children crossing the border asking for asylum...they're separating these christians and locking their children in cages. They must hate christians with a passion.

He helps thousands of kids walk again on self initiative.

Why I give to The Cure.
View attachment 207556
Boy with deformed legs undergoes life-changing surgery at Tebow CURE Hospital
why does the right hate things? why do blacks? why do whites? why do chinese hate cats? why do all white people hate blacks? why do all blacks hate classical music? why do jewish people have all the money?

we really need to stop putting all people into 1 catch phrase and address people as individuals in situations, as most of us would like to be as well.
Feel free to name one Leftist who likes Tebow.

Forum List

Back