Why the left wing embraces radical muslim terrorists....

Dick Durbin
Dickturban.gif

Dem. Senator Dick Durbin Lies That Republican Said He Couldn't Stand to Look at Obama

Why is it SO damn hard to view people as individuals?

Anyone?
It is ideas and actions we are looking at. This is not about race.

Yes it is about "race" or, more broadly "group" identity.

It's about defining an entire group by the actions of a few.

How is that a good thing?

In fact..for those who proclaim themselves Christian...how is it Christian?

Anyone?

No it is defining something by what it says it is. You will not admit that is possible with Islam. It is.

Anyone?

No it is defining something by what it says it is. You will not admit that is possible with Islam. It is.

So...you believe it's accurate to define a group by the actions of it's extremists?

Anyone?

So...you believe it's accurate to define a group by the actions of it's extremists?
No I believe that a group that believes what the Koran says is dangerous. And because the religion clearly endorses lies and half truths to hide who does or does not.

And those acts are not extreme in Islam. Islam is extreme.

Last edited:

Anyone?

No I believe that a group that believes what the Koran says is dangerous. And because the religion clearly endorses lies and half truths to hide who does or not. Erring on caution will save lives.

Ok...so you define an entire group by the actions of a few and attempt to justify that. Thank you for the clarification.

No I believe that a group that believes what the Koran says is dangerous. And because the religion clearly endorses lies and half truths to hide who does or not. Erring on caution will save lives.

Ok...so you define an entire group by the actions of a few and attempt to justify that. Thank you for the clarification.
How do you tell the difference? Because they tell you terror is bad? Thanks for avoiding the real problem again.

Just curious, how many MS 13 members actually represent the group?

Boy, good point.

And that rash of internet videos of beheadings of gays by wild-eyed Presbyterians has been fucking HORRIFIC.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PRESBYTERIANS

I wouldn't know about Presbyterians.

Here's some fun stuff some Christians in Europe did just 70 years ago, while wearing belt buckles that said, "God's With Us"

nazi-execution-photo-009.jpg

What the fuck is wrong with these Catholics and Lutherans!

Boy, good point.

And that rash of internet videos of beheadings of gays by wild-eyed Presbyterians has been fucking HORRIFIC.

Here's some fun stuff some Christians in Europe did just 70 years ago, while wearing belt buckles that said, "God's With Us"

You dont have to go back that far to find Catholics doing fun stuff.
bomb1.jpg

This was Manchester in 1996.I used to work near here. It never occurred to me that all Catholics were terrorists. Probably because I am educated and evolved.

Boy, good point.

You dont have to go back that far to find Catholics doing fun stuff.
bomb1.jpg

This was Manchester in 1996.I used to work near here. It never occurred to me that all Catholics were terrorists. Probably because I am educated and evolved.
Wow, someone here said that all Catholics are terrorists?

Holy crap! Who?

Wow, someone here said that all Catholics are terrorists?

Holy crap! Who?

Wow, Mac, if you were backpedeling any faster, you could be in the Tour de France.

If you want to hold all Muslims responsible for ISIS, then you should hold all Catholics responsible for the IRA.
I want to hold all Muslims responsible for ISIS?

Holy shit!

That's terrible!

I didn't know I said that!

Thank you so much!

:laugh:

Gawd, that was easy.

This place needs new zealots. The old ones are worn out.

Last edited:

Holy shit!

That's terrible!

Sure you do... don't backpedal your Islamophobia now.

Come on, guy, you can't keep hiding behind a few Uncle Toms forever.

Either you think we have an Islamic Problem because ISLAM IS TRULY AN EVIL religion...

Or you think a few nuts are just acting badly.

which is it?

Holy shit!

That's terrible!

Sure you do... don't backpedal your Islamophobia now.

Come on, guy, you can't keep hiding behind a few Uncle Toms forever.

Either you think we have an Islamic Problem because ISLAM IS TRULY AN EVIL religion...

Or you think a few nuts are just acting badly.

which is it?
I love your simple little binary world, I really do. Absolutely fascinating.

Either you think this, or you think that. How easy.

Islam is a religion with crazies, just like every other. Its percentage of crazies? I have no idea. I do know that it is currently the most violent and regressive religion on the planet, and it's in significant need of a Reformation. And, unfortunately for us, it has people like you enabling the bad behaviors of those few crazies, because you're a Regressive who puts your ideology over everything else. You have to protect your little oppressed groups at all costs.

There. I made that as easy for you as I can.

Now, if you & Tommy want to keep misrepresenting what I say, go ahead. You've been doing it for years, because you're a coward and a liar. And it's why I rarely bother communicating with you. Thanks.

Islam is a religion with crazies, just like every other. Its percentage of crazies? I have no idea. I do know that it is currently the most violent and regressive religion on the planet, and it's in significant need of a Reformation. And, unfortunately for us, it has people like you enabling the bad behaviors of those few crazies, because you're a Regressive who puts your ideology over everything else. You have to protect your little oppressed groups at all costs.

You mean you said a lot of stupid things.

Hey, guy, you as a non-Muslim really have no business telling ANYONE that their religion needs "Reformation".

And our problem with Islams has nothing to do with their religion, it has to do with our foreign policy controlled by the Oil Companies and Jews.

The bad behavior happens because after you've bombed a man's home and killed his family, ALL HE HAS LEFT TO LIVE FOR IS REVENGE!!!

"but, but, but, it must because his religion is regressive, not because we killed his family!!!"

What a truly stupid person you are.

Now, if you & Tommy want to keep misrepresenting what I say, go ahead. You've been doing it for years, because you're a coward and a liar. And it's why I rarely bother communicating with you. Thanks.

Guy, i realize you are smart enough to realize how truly bigoted most of what you say is... I think the problem is, you still try to rationalize it thinking if you use enough fancy language, you can get away with it.

You mean you said a lot of stupid things.

Hey, guy, you as a non-Muslim really have no business telling ANYONE that their religion needs "Reformation".

And our problem with Islams has nothing to do with their religion, it has to do with our foreign policy controlled by the Oil Companies and Jews.

The bad behavior happens because after you've bombed a man's home and killed his family, ALL HE HAS LEFT TO LIVE FOR IS REVENGE!!!

"but, but, but, it must because his religion is regressive, not because we killed his family!!!"

What a truly stupid person you are.

Guy, i realize you are smart enough to realize how truly bigoted most of what you say is... I think the problem is, you still try to rationalize it thinking if you use enough fancy language, you can get away with it.
Got it, thanks.

Forum List

Back