🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the police are angry with the Mayor of New York

Twice, Holder said, he was pulled over on the New Jersey Turnpike and had his car searched "when I’m sure I wasn't speeding." Another time, he was stopped by police "while simply running to a catch a movie, at night in Georgetown.

"I was at the time of that last incident a federal prosecutor," Holder said to laughs from the audience.

"Years ago, some of these same issues drove my father to sit down with me to have a conversation – which is no doubt familiar to many of you – about how as a young black man I should interact with the police, what to say, and how to conduct myself if I was ever stopped or confronted in a way I thought was unwarranted," Holder said. "I’m sure my father felt certain at the time that my parents’ generation would be the last that had to worry about such things for their children."

Instead, he said, he found himself in the wake of the shooting having a similar conversation with his own 15-year-old son, "to make him aware of the world he must still confront."

Holder recalls encounters with police - The Washington Post

Police are angry for most, if all all black fathers having "the conversation" with their sons.

Holder is a liar.."Didn't happen"

Ooops..black cops turned their backs as well. All these videos for Rdean the dumb fuck:slap:

Everytime I know had had "the talk" from their parents as well. And we all know that this occurs because blacks are just making it up :rolleyes:

Of course when people don't believe this happens then others provide links to show its true. Then the nonbelievers when confronted by the evidence then determine that the evidence provided means. ... The provider Hates cops..lol. no win

and why do you think it happens? MAYBE because they commit the overwhelming majority of crimes and are their own worst enemy.

Yeah it had nothing to do with him saying the NYPD has been a racist institution for hundreds of years even though the NYPD is THE most diverse police force in the country
You are right. It would be a terrible thing if he said that. IF he said that. Only he didn't.
Again another literal idiot too simple to understand inferences

I'm sure deBlasios stupid twat wifes choice of jeans at a police funeral helped relations between Comrade deblasio and the po-leece

Rdean, a poster paid by the Koch Brothers to embarrass, humiliate and mock the very notion of the "Liberal Intellectual Elite"

Well done, Dean.

Well done
I guess I should be taken aback at your Nancy Drew like ability at real detective like work.
Old-Man-Magnifying-Glass.jpg
Dean they tell me you're the best investment they every made. They laugh so had at the truly stupid shit you come up with on a daily basis.

Everytime I know had had "the talk" from their parents as well. And we all know that this occurs because blacks are just making it up :rolleyes:

Of course when people don't believe this happens then others provide links to show its true. Then the nonbelievers when confronted by the evidence then determine that the evidence provided means. ... The provider Hates cops..lol. no win

and why do you think it happens? MAYBE because they commit the overwhelming majority of crimes and are their own worst enemy.

That doesnt explain everything dummy. Housing discrimination annnnd go!

Actually dont...because you are just making up narratives to fit your preconceived beliefs. So any evidence to the contrary is ignored or you'll make up reasons why its not right...link and fact free

Actually dont...because you are just making up narratives to fit your preconceived beliefs. So any evidence to the contrary is ignored or you'll make up reasons why its not right...link and fact free

The government shouldn't be giving anyone housing regardless of color.

Be a man and take care of yourself and your family. Stop relying on others to support you.

Be a man and take care of yourself and your family. Stop relying on others to support you.

who said govt. Go sit in the corner and practice reading

who said govt. Go sit in the corner and practice reading

How else are blacks going to get a house?

Twice, Holder said, he was pulled over on the New Jersey Turnpike and had his car searched "when I’m sure I wasn't speeding." Another time, he was stopped by police "while simply running to a catch a movie, at night in Georgetown.

"I was at the time of that last incident a federal prosecutor," Holder said to laughs from the audience.

"Years ago, some of these same issues drove my father to sit down with me to have a conversation – which is no doubt familiar to many of you – about how as a young black man I should interact with the police, what to say, and how to conduct myself if I was ever stopped or confronted in a way I thought was unwarranted," Holder said. "I’m sure my father felt certain at the time that my parents’ generation would be the last that had to worry about such things for their children."

Instead, he said, he found himself in the wake of the shooting having a similar conversation with his own 15-year-old son, "to make him aware of the world he must still confront."

Police are angry for most, if all all black fathers having "the conversation" with their sons.

You said: Holder is a liar.."Didn't happen"

And you know that "how"?

Rdean, a poster paid by the Koch Brothers to embarrass, humiliate and mock the very notion of the "Liberal Intellectual Elite"

Well done, Dean.

Well done
I guess I should be taken aback at your Nancy Drew like ability at real detective like work.
Old-Man-Magnifying-Glass.jpg
Dean they tell me you're the best investment they every made. They laugh so had at the truly stupid shit you come up with on a daily basis.
They? Who are "they"? Random voices?

And you know that "how"?

Watch the video moron... Sheriff Clark explains it for you

And you know that "how"?

You fucking dipshit. Sheriff Clark got his ass handed to him. First he says you can't rely on help from the police and then he says everyone should be armed.
Listen Dunceworth, imagine the police showing up to where armed blacks are. If they shoot a black guy with a gun he picked up in a Walmart children's toy department, they will shoot any armed black anywhere.

This guy is a moron. And you didn't prove that Holder didn't have the conversation with his son which makes you a double dipshit.
images

And you know that "how"?

You fucking dipshit. Sheriff Clark got his ass handed to him. First he says you can't rely on help from the police and then he says everyone should be armed.
Listen Dunceworth, imagine the police showing up to where armed blacks are. If they shoot a black guy with a gun he picked up in a Walmart children's toy department, they will shoot any armed black anywhere.

This guy is a moron. And you didn't prove that Holder didn't have the conversation with his son which makes you a double dipshit.
images

Obviously you missed his perfectly logical point in the video I posted. That's probably because you're a moron and it went over your head entirely:eusa_wall:

And you know that "how"?

images

Obviously you missed his perfectly logical point in the video I posted. That's probably because you're a moron and it went over your head entirely:eusa_wall:

Go ahead, spell out your "perfectly logical point". :popcorn:

Help me out what? The article said exactly what I said.

It did not help to tell the world about instructing his son, Dante, who is biracial, to be wary of the police

Actually, it probably did help the world, or at least black parents of black children in the United States. Considering the number of young blacks the police have killed all around the country, are you honestly saying, if you were black, that you wouldn't give the "talk" to your young sons? Seriously?

And look at what they did AFTER they shot a twelve year old.

Forum List

Back