Why the Rage?

Will the National Rage become Civil WAR?

• YES. We already see shootings , riots and it is growing.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • NO. People are coming to their senses and starting to work together.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • The American Dream is dead. Trumps wall is to keep people in, not out!

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • The basic love of country will take over and force reconciliation!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not hard to get foreign coverage of America. Read the German, French and British coverage and they are full of reporting about Trump- and the Russian investigation underway by Congress and the FBI.
They repeat what our leftists say.

LOL
TOTALLY FALSE, and proof that you do not have access to real news. Nobody outside USA cares about Trump/Russia or Comey.
Sky News International has a daily review of all the front pages of world media, commented on by two guest Editors. One left, the other right.
They care about Interest rates, US/China conflict in the South China Sea, Trade restrictions, NOKO. All the things you don't see in USA.
Immigrants, Terror attacks, the High Rise fire, etc. You are badly misinformed.
Listen Mr. Expert Expat. I watch much more foreign news than US news. Euronews, Deutche Welle, RT, Al Jazeera, Sky News, BBC, etc. and it's the same report. I'm not interested in opinion clips but they get their sources from here with very little exception.

You put this in the CDZ and flame people for not goose stepping to your drumbeat.
I can tell from your writing how informed you are!
The opining of an ex-patriot are worth less to me than my dog's leavings.
Not hard to get foreign coverage of America. Read the German, French and British coverage and they are full of reporting about Trump- and the Russian investigation underway by Congress and the FBI.

LOL
TOTALLY FALSE, and proof that you do not have access to real news. Nobody outside USA cares about Trump/Russia or Comey.
Sky News International has a daily review of all the front pages of world media, commented on by two guest Editors. One left, the other right.
They care about Interest rates, US/China conflict in the South China Sea, Trade restrictions, NOKO. All the things you don't see in USA.
Listen Mr. Expert Expat. I watch much more foreign news than US news. Euronews, Deutche Welle, RT, Al Jazeera, Sky News, BBC, etc. and it's the same report. I'm not interested in opinion clips but they get their sources from here with very little exception.

You put this in the CDZ and flame people for not goose stepping to your drumbeat.
I can tell from your writing how informed you are!
The opining of an ex-patriot are worth less to me than my dog's leavings.
YES. Your dog's leavings sum up your thoughts. Be careful not to step in any reality, it will stink up your perception! Be grateful your dog can't talk, or it would tell you why it shits in your house. I already knew your thoughts were DOG SHIT! Since they moved my post, I can tell you what I really think of you!

LOL
Trump calls Russian story 'fake news'

Yep- Sky New never mentions Trump or Russia......lol
Simple Syriusly. Sky News is for Americans. Sky News International is for the world. Can you understand the difference LOL. The world doesn't care about your fake news!

LOL

Simple Syriusly. Sky News is for Americans. Sky News International is for the world. Can you understand the difference LOL. The world doesn't care about your fake news!

Wow- so Skynews.com.au- based in Australia- is for Americans? Imagine that.

Especially since the headlines today at Skynews.com.au is all about events in Hobart and a plane crash in South Australia.

The World doesn't care about Trump's fake news- other than to marvel that there are Americans who believe his fake news.
Meanwhile- if I care to watch Skynews- I can.

Sky News - First For Breaking News From The UK And Around The World

More news from Sky News
Donald Trump says he won't fire 'bothersome' Robert Mueller
The White House has said Donald Trump does not intend to fire the special counsel leading the investigation into Russian involvement with the President's electoral campaign.

news.sky.com - 20:20, 23 June 2017

Donald Trump says he did not tape meetings with former FBI boss James Comey
Donald Trump has admitted that he did not make secret recordings of his meetings with former FBI director James Comey, but left open the possibility that someone else might have done.

news.sky.com - 06:35, 23 June 2017

Why don’t US news channels show international news?
I watch CNN, MSNBC, ABC etc. None of them are concerned about International news. I have lived in 3 other countries and each of them always air a small section to show the major events of the world for that day. I rarely see news correspondents outside of US, except maybe Syria once in a while.

Chris Shultis, 21 years as an editor and writing instructor
Answered Mar 25

News in the US is Americocentric partly because the American public doesn’t demand more, and partly because US schools focus much more on maintaining measurable standards than on producing critical thinkers with an eye to how things are done in other countries.

main-qimg-0340b28b8ea35096b007c6e284b9407f-c

This is a lingering remnant of McCarthyism (1947–56). During that period, American journalists could face severe consequences for reporting too positively on non-American events. Likewise, in popular culture, actors, writers and filmmakers could be blacklisted for appearing too sympathetic to the Red Menace. Often that meant no more than supporting any point of view critical of US society or foreign policy.

One ironic result was that, after working so hard to defend the world from the Germans and Japanese, Americans largely lost touch with it. Another was that, as US cinema and television began to depict America as the embodiment of American ideals (e.g., freedom from fear, poverty, and the various other fruits of ignorance), it seemed less and less necessary to go on fighting for those ideals.

Instead, by showing image after image of white suburban families enjoying a middle-American lifestyle, television propagated the ideal of keeping up not only with the Joneses but also with the Cleavers (Ward and June), the Stevens’ (Samantha and Darren) and the Bradies (Carol and Mike).

Not surprisingly, the people whose interests were least represented were those who had the least spending power. That meant black, Hispanic and Native American families were virtually invisible. And as entertainment providers prospered by connecting advertisers with markets, the next step was for news media to focus on stories directly involving their audience-markets. As those generally excluded Europeans, Asians, Africans and Australians, those groups were shrunk, in terms of news coverage, to occasional stories on natural disasters and wars.

American Vs. International News: Time And Newsweek
Lisa Wade, PhD on December 2, 2011
Updated; originally posted July 2009.

Americans are notorious for their ignorance of global issues and international news. This may be because Americans aren’t interested or it may be that our news outlets feed us fluff and focus us only on the U.S. Probably it’s a vicious cycle.

This month, for example, Time magazine’s cover story is about the political strife in Egypt… everywhere except the U.S. that is. Americans get “pop psychology” (via Global Sociology):

It turns out you can go to the Time website and compare covers from previous issues going back a long ways. Here are some more examples from the last couple years (I cherry picked just a bit):

Dmitriy T.M. sent in these previous examples a while back.

The cover story for Newsweek magazine’s September 2006 edition was “Losing Afghanistan” in Europe, Latin America, and Asia. It was “My Life in Pictures,” a story about the photographer Annie Liebovitz in the U.S. (via):

newsweek1.jpg

The cover story for Newsweek magazine’s October 2006 edition was “Global Warming’s First Victim” in Europe, Latin America, and Asia. It was “Off Message,” a story about Republican Congressman Mark Foley’s sexually suggestive emails and IMs to teenage boys (via):

frogs.jpg

The cover story for Time magazine’s April 2007 edition was “Talibanistan” in Europe, Latin America, and Asia. It was “Why We Should Teach the Bible in Public Schools” in the U.S. (via, also see Time):

Capture2.JPG

As SocProf writes:

Talk about self-fulfilling prophecy: Americans are assumed to not be interested in international and global affairs… ergo, Time decides to replace a perfectly legitimate and newsworthy cover on a significant event in Egypt with some pop psychology item. As a result, Americans are less informed and knowledgeable on global affairs because they do not get intelligent coverage on that topic.

Lisa Wade, PhD is a professor at Occidental College. She is the author of American Hookup, a book about college sexual culture, and a textbook about gender. You can follow her on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

LOL

LOL

Wow- so Skynews.com.au- based in Australia- is for Americans? Imagine that.

Especially since the headlines today at Skynews.com.au is all about events in Hobart and a plane crash in South Australia.

The World doesn't care about Trump's fake news- other than to marvel that there are Americans who believe his fake news.
Meanwhile- if I care to watch Skynews- I can.

Sky News - First For Breaking News From The UK And Around The World

More news from Sky News
Donald Trump says he won't fire 'bothersome' Robert Mueller
The White House has said Donald Trump does not intend to fire the special counsel leading the investigation into Russian involvement with the President's electoral campaign.

news.sky.com - 20:20, 23 June 2017

Donald Trump says he did not tape meetings with former FBI boss James Comey
Donald Trump has admitted that he did not make secret recordings of his meetings with former FBI director James Comey, but left open the possibility that someone else might have done.

news.sky.com - 06:35, 23 June 2017

Why Does the British Media Cover News Better than American Media?
by Nathan Lustig

Over the past year, I’ve found myself paying attention to British media and have just about completely tuned out the American media. The only news show I watch is BBC World News America. I read the Economist, look at BBC.com, the Daily Telegraph, the Financial Times and The Guardian. I probably watch BBC America 2-3 times per week and check the other papers daily.

I can’t remember that last time I watched any American tv news program or read an American newspaper (for anything other than a sports story) on my own. The only times I’ve read the American press is when someone sends me a link to a story. Most of the time, the stories in the American press are simplistic, boring and cliche. There is little analysis and the writer doesn’t seem to understand the story himself. The only interesting stories are the investigative reports.

TV news is arguably worse. Network news is ok, but generally focuses on celebrity or partisan bickering, rather than actual issues. Cable “news” is an affront to the word news and most of the time local news isn’t all that interesting.

It seems to me that the British press is better at covering just about everything than the American media. From American politics to climate change, from sport to finance and international affairs, all of the mainstream British media seems to do a better job the their American counterparts. BBC World News America recently featured a 10 minute segment on the US military strategy in Afghanistan, including a 5 minute segment with a journalist going out on patrol with an American unit. I learned more in 10 minutes than in the previous three months listening to politicians and commentators yammer on or reading American news articles.

I read an article in the Telegraph today about the economy and the potential for a further deterioration in 2010. I actually learned something from it. I rarely get anything out of the NY Times or Wall St. Journal when I read it. Both publications slant one way or the other and have a specific viewpoint they want to get across. They rarely focus on stories that do not fit the narrative. I’ve found the British press to be less beholden to their narrative than the American press.

This problem extends all the way to NPR programming, too. Although NPR stories are more in depth, they do not present nearly as much information as a BBC radio story. I think the British media believes that its readers actually are intelligent, whereas the American media believes that it has to tell a narrative and present to the lowest common denominator.

This phenomenon extends past the media and manifests itself for anyone to see in TV programming. British soccer commentators talk 50% as much as their American counterparts in any sport. British versions of Ramasy’s Kitchen Nightmares, Life on Mars, Dragon’s Den (Shark Tank in the US) and American Idol give the viewer the ability to think for themselves. In the American version, there are always sounds and music playing in the background, trying to hit the viewers over the head with the point the producers want to get across. If you get a chance, check out any show on BBC America and listen to how little background noise/music there is.

Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares is the best example. The original British version shows Gordon Ramsay helping turn a struggling restaurant around. He dines, talks with the chef, owner and waitstaff and then revamps the menu, teaches the chef some business skills and relaunches the restaurant. It is interesting because he focuses on the business side of running a restaurant. From buying cheap ingredients to when to be open to how to hire waitstaff, Ramsay teaches you how to run a successful restaurant.

In the American version, the kitchen is usually incredibly dirty, the restaurant owner does not want to listen to any advice and Ramsay’s team ends up completely redesigning the restaurant from scratch. They probably spent 20k making it happen. There is music in the background and always personality conflicts. It’s nowhere as interesting as the British version.

It seems like producers have decided that Americans have no attention span and cannot figure anything out for themselves, whereas the British are allowed to think for themselves and can pay attention for a full 10 minutes. I’m thankful for cable and the Internet so that I have a choice to watch foreign programming and read international news. I’m not sure what I would do otherwise.

What do you think? Do you pay attention to the American media? Do you pay attention to British media or none at all? Have you watched any British TV and noticed a similar phenomenon?

Americans are notorious for their ignorance of global issues and international news. This may be because Americans aren’t interested or it may be that our news outlets feed us fluff and focus us only on the U.S. Probably it’s a vicious cycle.

This month, for example, Time magazine’s cover story is about the political strife in Egypt… everywhere except the U.S. that is. Americans get “pop psychology” (via Global Sociology):

It turns out you can go to the Time website and compare covers from previous issues going back a long ways. Here are some more examples from the last couple years (I cherry picked just a bit):

The cover story for Newsweek magazine’s September 2006 edition was “Losing Afghanistan” in Europe, Latin America, and Asia. It was “My Life in Pictures,” a story about the photographer Annie Liebovitz in the U.S. (via):

newsweek1.jpg

The cover story for Newsweek magazine’s October 2006 edition was “Global Warming’s First Victim” in Europe, Latin America, and Asia. It was “Off Message,” a story about Republican Congressman Mark Foley’s sexually suggestive emails and IMs to teenage boys (via):

frogs.jpg

The cover story for Time magazine’s April 2007 edition was “Talibanistan” in Europe, Latin America, and Asia. It was “Why We Should Teach the Bible in Public Schools” in the U.S. (via, also see Time):

Capture2.JPG

As SocProf writes:

Talk about self-fulfilling prophecy: Americans are assumed to not be interested in international and global affairs… ergo, Time decides to replace a perfectly legitimate and newsworthy cover on a significant event in Egypt with some pop psychology item. As a result, Americans are less informed and knowledgeable on global affairs because they do not get intelligent coverage on that topic.

Lisa Wade, PhD is a professor at Occidental College. She is the author of American Hookup, a book about college sexual culture, and a textbook about gender. You can follow her on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

This is a surprise to you? There are indeed a whole bunch of Americans who could care less what go's on beyond their towns borders. So what. The overwhelming majority of Indians could care less what go's on beyond their city block. The same go's for EVERY country on the planet. There is a small minority of people from every country that cares about what is happening in the world.

The fact that you don't KNOW that, speaks volumes of how stupid you truly are.

newsweek1.jpg

frogs.jpg

Capture2.JPG

As SocProf writes:

This is a surprise to you? There are indeed a whole bunch of Americans who could care less what go's on beyond their towns borders. So what. The overwhelming majority of Indians could care less what go's on beyond their city block. The same go's for EVERY country on the planet. There is a small minority of people from every country that cares about what is happening in the world.

Keep your head in your hole in the ground! And you call me stupid for understanding that we live in a great big world.HAHAHAHAHAHA

Americans (at least on this site) are incredibly ignorant as to what is going on in the world, and fight to the death, any attempt to inform them that the MSM is lying to them.
An informed citizenry, is vital to any form of Democracy!. How can you demand government follow your wishes on foreign policy, when you don't understand what is going on Globally?
If you want to hide in your little town like westwall says you do, that's fine with me. Then don't criticize Foreign Policy of the Trump Government, if you don't understand what is going on in the world!
It is the epitome of ignorance for westwall to claim not to care about world events, and then criticize those who do!

newsweek1.jpg

frogs.jpg

Capture2.JPG

As SocProf writes:

Keep your head in your hole in the ground! And you call me stupid for understanding that we live in a great big world.HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, my head is far out of the sand dude. You're the person hiding in a third world military dictatorship. I actually travel all over the world every year. We have a flat in Paris, You? No? I thought not.

Americans (at least on this site) are incredibly ignorant as to what is going on in the world, and fight to the death, any attempt to inform them that the MSM is lying to them.
An informed citizenry, is vital to any form of Democracy!. How can you demand government follow your wishes on foreign policy, when you don't understand what is going on Globally?
If you want to hide in your little town like westwall says you do, that's fine with me. Then don't criticize Foreign Policy of the Trump Government, if you don't understand what is going on in the world!
It is the epitome of ignorance for westwall to claim not to care about world events, and then criticize those who do!

No, the Americans on this site are remarkably well informed for the most part. Of course there are the bigots and the morons, such as yourself, who think you're smarter than everyone. But your Personality Disorders aside, you have demonstrated nothing other than a vain belief that you're clever, when the reality is far, far different. But it's fun watching you dance!:laugh:

Your Alzheimers is causing you to forget what you wrote:

newsweek1.jpg

frogs.jpg

Capture2.JPG

As SocProf writes:

Oh, my head is far out of the sand dude. You're the person hiding in a third world military dictatorship. I actually travel all over the world every year. We have a flat in Paris, You? No? I thought not.
Your Alzheimers is making you forget what you wrote:
Which is it? Do you care less about what goes on in the world, or do you own a flat in Paris?
I'm guessing you are so delusional, you don't really know!
By the way, There is no Dictatorship in Thailand, Military or otherwise.

No, the Americans on this site are remarkably well informed for the most part. Of course there are the bigots and the morons, such as yourself, who think you're smarter than everyone. But your Personality Disorders aside, you have demonstrated nothing other than a vain belief that you're clever, when the reality is far, far different. But it's fun watching you dance!:laugh:

No, the Americans on this site are remarkably well informed for the most part.
THEY HIDE IT WELL!

newsweek1.jpg

frogs.jpg

Capture2.JPG

As SocProf writes:

Which is it? Do you care less about what goes on in the world, or do you own a flat in Paris?

Wow. You really, really, are stupid!

Thailand: Rights Crisis Deepens Under Dictatorship

(New York) – Thailand’s military junta increased its repression and failed to restore democratic rule in 2016, Human Rights Watch said today in its World Report 2017. A new constitution, adopted in an August referendum that was marked by a crackdown against its critics, effectively entrenches unaccountable and abusive military rule.

EXPAND

A Thai activist protests the junta-backed constitution ahead of the August 7 referendum in Bangkok, June 15, 2016.

© 2016 Chaiwat Subprasom/Reuters
In the 687-page World Report, its 27th edition, Human Rights Watch reviews human rights practices in more than 90 countries. In his introductory essay, Executive Director Kenneth Roth writes that a new generation of authoritarian populists seeks to overturn the concept of human rights protections, treating rights as an impediment to the majority will. For those who feel left behind by the global economy and increasingly fear violent crime, civil society groups, the media, and the public have key roles to play in reaffirming the values on which rights-respecting democracy has been built.

No, the Americans on this site are remarkably well informed for the most part.
THEY HIDE IT WELL!

They would rather have intellectual discussions with smart people. Which leaves you out of the picture.

newsweek1.jpg

frogs.jpg

Capture2.JPG

As SocProf writes:

Wow. You really, really, are stupid!

(New York) – Thailand’s military junta increased its repression and failed to restore democratic rule in 2016, Human Rights Watch said today in its World Report 2017. A new constitution, adopted in an August referendum that was marked by a crackdown against its critics, effectively entrenches unaccountable and abusive military rule.

EXPAND
A Thai activist protests the junta-backed constitution ahead of the August 7 referendum in Bangkok, June 15, 2016.

© 2016 Chaiwat Subprasom/Reuters
In the 687-page World Report, its 27th edition, Human Rights Watch reviews human rights practices in more than 90 countries. In his introductory essay, Executive Director Kenneth Roth writes that a new generation of authoritarian populists seeks to overturn the concept of human rights protections, treating rights as an impediment to the majority will. For those who feel left behind by the global economy and increasingly fear violent crime, civil society groups, the media, and the public have key roles to play in reaffirming the values on which rights-respecting democracy has been built.

A Surprisingly Serious Jimmy Kimmel Calls Out 'Dictator' Trump

Jimmy Kimmel Calls President Trump ‘A Dictator’
Nuts like you are found in every country!

C-wABdMXoAAfYq8.jpg:small

President Trump has a history of praising some of the world’s most nefarious autocrats, including: North Korea’s Kim Jong Un; Iraq’s former President Saddam Hussein; President Rodrigo Duterte of the Philippines, President Bashar al-Assad of Syria, and, of course, Russia’s Vladimir Putin. A big reason could be Trump’s own authoritarian tendencies. A lot of his political moves seem to be cribbed from a dictator’s handbook. He’s assailed judges who rule against him, threatened to lock up his political opponents, and worked tirelessly to intimidate the press.

Tuesday, Trump pulled another authoritarian move by firing FBI Director James Comey, the man charged with investigating his administration’s shady and potentially treasonous ties to Russia. Later that night, ABC late-night host, Jimmy Kimmel, made note of Trump’s dictator-like behavior in his monologue saying:

For the first time in my life, I am truly a Happy Person! I have a guaranteed income, nice accommodation and freedom of action like I never experienced in America. Medical care and transportation are cheap and abundant. I eat and sleep when I like, go where I like, and associate with who I like. I also have the freedom to change my situation, any time the mood strikes.

So, I ask, why is everyone else in turmoil? Well, of course they're not, but those who fill the media are!

The same goes for those on this site, who spend their day posting one line insults, and creating false issues and attributing false personality traits to others. I have encountered at least half a dozen, truly disturbed people who have been on this site for years.

What we perceive, is our reality. I struggle to analyze the perception of others, and I increasingly fail as it is based primarily on emotion and little evidence.

People I am exposed to on social media tell the tale of their belief rather than an observation. It usually includes a motivation that they ascribed to an opponent; everyone is an opponent! The world is too complex for anyone to be in total agreement. Two individuals immediately judge each other by a phrase, or a verbiage associated with a certain group, or just an incorrect assumption.

Our language is filled with meaningless terminology and alphabet soup. Snowflake, LGBTQ, neo-, psudo, uber, cis-, WTF, LOL, making Donald Duck an intellectual. We talk at each other, secure in the knowledge we know everything and they are wrong! Righteousness adds bravado and certainty, prevents questioning.

So why the rage, when we have created our own environment?

THAT: is why the rage! IT IS OUR OWN DOING!

When I was born, television was just beginning to control our lives. Ladies still sat outside and talked to the neighbors, kids played with their friends, men went to the corner bar to converse, and the SUNDAY Paper was the primary source of advertising and communication.

HELLO EXPAT!

I was worried about you as usual. times have changed..this is how people communicate now, which sucks. People think I am crazy when I tell them I LIKE going out and talking to people. Most people approach me actually, but either way is ok. A good conversation is better than tv anyday.

But generations of Celebrity Politics eliminated issue debates and replaced them with performances.

Emotion replaced reason until all that is left is rage.

We can see what fools we have become, when the best we can do was Obama, the Clinton's and the Donald.

Now the worlds fate hinges on one man! THE ULTIMATE CELIBRITY!

The people are in a rage, because they were played for fools. No one is angrier than when they have been fooled, and know there is nothing they can do about it!!

Why don’t US news channels show international news?
I watch CNN, MSNBC, ABC etc. None of them are concerned about International news. I have lived in 3 other countries and each of them always air a small section to show the major events of the world for that day. I rarely see news correspondents outside of US, except maybe Syria once in a while.

Chris Shultis, 21 years as an editor and writing instructor
Answered Mar 25.

What is bizarre about your claim is that you even believe what you post. I see international news virtually everyday-when I bother to watch American TV. However, I commute daily and have lots of time to listen to the radio- and PBS, CBS and ABC cover international news every day- which is why I am aware of the German concern about hacking in their upcoming election- and how the French were concerned about their election.

Its fascinating what is happening with Saudi Arabia and its allies versus Qatar- all I learned from American media.

If you never see American media reporting on international news, then I can only presume wilfull and intentional blindness.

And really? Quoting an opinion piece posted by someone on the internet?

Really?

newsweek1.jpg

frogs.jpg

Capture2.JPG

As SocProf writes:

And?- look at covers- not cherry picking covers. Then look at the content.

upload_2017-6-29_14-42-33.png

upload_2017-6-29_14-42-47.png

upload_2017-6-29_14-43-10.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-29_14-43-0.png
    upload_2017-6-29_14-43-0.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 28
For the first time in my life, I am truly a Happy Person! I have a guaranteed income, nice accommodation and freedom of action like I never experienced in America. Medical care and transportation are cheap and abundant. I eat and sleep when I like, go where I like, and associate with who I like. I also have the freedom to change my situation, any time the mood strikes.

So, I ask, why is everyone else in turmoil? Well, of course they're not, but those who fill the media are!

The same goes for those on this site, who spend their day posting one line insults, and creating false issues and attributing false personality traits to others. I have encountered at least half a dozen, truly disturbed people who have been on this site for years.

What we perceive, is our reality. I struggle to analyze the perception of others, and I increasingly fail as it is based primarily on emotion and little evidence.

People I am exposed to on social media tell the tale of their belief rather than an observation. It usually includes a motivation that they ascribed to an opponent; everyone is an opponent! The world is too complex for anyone to be in total agreement. Two individuals immediately judge each other by a phrase, or a verbiage associated with a certain group, or just an incorrect assumption.

Our language is filled with meaningless terminology and alphabet soup. Snowflake, LGBTQ, neo-, psudo, uber, cis-, WTF, LOL, making Donald Duck an intellectual. We talk at each other, secure in the knowledge we know everything and they are wrong! Righteousness adds bravado and certainty, prevents questioning.

So why the rage, when we have created our own environment?

THAT: is why the rage! IT IS OUR OWN DOING!

When I was born, television was just beginning to control our lives. Ladies still sat outside and talked to the neighbors, kids played with their friends, men went to the corner bar to converse, and the SUNDAY Paper was the primary source of advertising and communication.

HELLO EXPAT!

I was worried about you as usual. times have changed..this is how people communicate now, which sucks. People think I am crazy when I tell them I LIKE going out and talking to people. Most people approach me actually, but either way is ok. A good conversation is better than tv anyday.

But generations of Celebrity Politics eliminated issue debates and replaced them with performances.

Emotion replaced reason until all that is left is rage.

We can see what fools we have become, when the best we can do was Obama, the Clinton's and the Donald.

Now the worlds fate hinges on one man! THE ULTIMATE CELIBRITY!

The people are in a rage, because they were played for fools. No one is angrier than when they have been fooled, and know there is nothing they can do about it!!
Hi Jeanne. I see you haven't mastered posting on this site yet> HAHA.
But thanks for the interest. As you can see I am hard at work making the Trolls piss in their pants, and having a good time.
I am looking forward to some INTELLIGENT commentary from you, even though we disagree most of the time.
Most of the people here are content to trash talk and hope knowledge will go away!

Forum List

Back