Why the rape case against Trump will end up thrown into the trash

You are changing the timing to imply that permission was granted first, which is contrary to the transcript (and video) of what was said. FPOTUS#45 bragged about kissing and grabbing BEFORE obtaining permission.

WW

Trump: Maybe it’s a different one.

Bush: It better not be the publicist. No, it’s, it’s her, it’s —

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Bush: Uh, yeah, those legs, all I can see is the legs.

Trump: Oh, it looks good.

Bush: Come on shorty.
Everybody in the USA who is on top of the Trump issues understands he brags all the time.
What did he brag about as to what Mexico would do?
How many times has he claimed he did the greatest? Pick his topics.

Trump said he is a star. And as a star they let him do it. I believe many men have been in situations where the woman was almost begging them for sex.

If I hate the woman and like Trump, I'd still go by the strength of the evidence NOT an opinion of that woman.

Yesterday I was in an OP talking about the oral arguments in the ballot removal case. I listened to them and came away with the feeling SCOTUS (not Trump's lawyers) had valid reasons to reject the arguments for removal. My feelings towards Trump didn't factor in. I listened with an open mind and decided for myself what position was the most convincing.

This is how I look at this case. Caroll provided contemporaneous witnesses, 2 women willing to testify to sexual assault by Trump independent from this case. Meaning five people had to perjure themselves to vindicate Trump, only one receiving compensation. Other witnesses who could speak to how it was possible sexual assault in a public place occurred. Witnesses who could speak to her state of mind to not step forward sooner. An expert witness. Plus, a tape that can easily be construed as a confession of this kinds of behavior. A deposition that speaks towards his ambiguous feelings towards sexual assault, and a demonstrable lie he told when he said she "wasn't his type."

Trump gave nothing, besides denials without being subjected to cross-examination.

In my view that's more than enough to determine guilty by a preponderance of the evidence. In fact, if someone steps forward with this within the statute of limitations It's enough to determine guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

Can you articulate a reason not dependent on personal incredulity to reject my reasoning?
I am curious why you believe the SCOTUS who agreed with the Trump lawyer as you admit but do not agree with the lawyers for Trump?

That is my kind of argument. I appreciate you talking that way.

Let's play honest here. I think the above by you is very honest.

This is a similar case only about Biden. In her case she told her story much more recently. She fled to Russia to be safe.

Is he also guilty?

Tara Reade, pictured in April 2019, accused Joe Biden of sexually harassing and assaulting her in 1993. A former staffer who accused Joe Biden of sexual assault has defected to Moscow, telling state media that she felt “safe” in Russia and would seek citizenship there.May 31, 2023

Woman who accused Biden of sexually assaulting her ... - CNN

If you want to play honest, you should answer the bolded question. Otherwise, what you are doing is deflecting by posing a red herring.

So, I'll answer this question but if you can't bring yourself to actually engage my premise we are done.

I don't know what happened with Tara Reade. This is what I do know.

-She changed the nature of her complaint when Biden started running.
-There was no trial. So no cross.
-She renounced her citizenship in favor of the Russian nationality where she now resides. And called a Convicted Russian agent "a friend." Biden accuser Tara Reade bolts US for Russia, saying she fears for her safety

None of these things are dispositive. But I'll find it hard to judge Biden guilty by a preponderance of the evidence.

If you want to play honest, you should answer the bolded question. Otherwise, what you are doing is deflecting by posing a red herring.

So, I'll answer this question but if you can't bring yourself to actually engage my premise we are done.

-She renounced her citizenship in favor of the Russian nationality where she now resides. And called a Convicted Russian agent "a friend." Biden accuser Tara Reade bolts US for Russia, saying she fears for her safety

None of these things are dispositive. But I'll find it hard to judge Biden guilty by a preponderance of the evidence.
She did as did Carroll. She told women. I won't be shocked if she also told men since you and I are men and we know her story.

I have replied to your posit a number of times. What I did did not do for you is to think what you asked is unique and in fact I agreed with you it happens in all court cases. So as my law professor told us all the time it is a matter for the court to decide.

I notice how fast you changed how you think when I brought up Reade. She you are not friendly to as you are to the woman who took 30 years to tell her story in court.

Reade seems as if she should have also taken Biden to court and let truth win out. Do you agree?

I am curious why you believe the SCOTUS who agreed with the Trump lawyer as you admit but do not agree with the lawyers for Trump?
The lawyers for Trump relied on the argument that a president is not an "officer", unconvincing.
I found the argument that Trump didn't "engage" in an insurrection unconvincing.

The Supreme Court focused in on the notion that giving the states the power to remove a president from the ballot was not historically the intention of section 3. It wasn't the intention to expand the power of the states in elections federally but rather to limit them. They also fixated on the notion that it would create an unworkable situation for them, because they would be forced to instead of interpreting the Constitution, the would be forced to judge the merits of States removing people running for presidents. These are compelling arguments in my view.

I have already predicted what you would find about Reade.
But notice if you will the vastly different way CNN talks vs how they talked about Trump.

Can you notice the vast difference in their treatment of Reade vs Carroll?

Both women told friends the same story.
Reade figured if she did this to Biden, she would not do well in Court. Carroll judged by all the hate against Trump she had a chance to win.

She also made sure to have the case tried where Trump is hated most.

She did as did Carroll. She told women. I won't be shocked if she also told men since you and I are men and we know her story.

I have replied to your posit a number of times. What I did did not do for you is to think what you asked is unique and in fact I agreed with you it happens in all court cases. So as my law professor told us all the time it is a matter for the court to decide.

I notice how fast you changed how you think when I brought up Reade. She you are not friendly to as you are to the woman who took 30 years to tell her story in court.

Reade seems as if she should have also taken Biden to court and let truth win out. Do you agree?
She should have gone to trial. Carrol didn't change her story. Carrol isn't friends with a Russian agent.

Nor did you reply to the bolded question. Or replied to my posit. At least not with anything but personal incredulity.

As I said. I'm quitting this game. No point to it.

Last edited:
Everybody in the USA who is on top of the Trump issues understands he brags all the time.
What did he brag about as to what Mexico would do?
How many times has he claimed he did the greatest? Pick his topics.

Trump said he is a star. And as a star they let him do it. I believe many men have been in situations where the woman was almost begging them for sex.

Irrelevant to the as it was originally presented. That he asks permission and then grabs pussy.

That wasn't what he said.

WW

The lawyers for Trump relied on the argument that a president is not an "officer", unconvincing.
I found the argument that Trump didn't "engage" in an insurrection unconvincing.

The Supreme Court focused in on the notion that giving the states the power to remove a president from the ballot was not historically the intention of section 3. It wasn't the intention to expand the power of the states in elections federally but rather to limit them. They also fixated on the notion that it would create an unworkable situation for them, because they would be forced to instead of interpreting the Constitution, the would be forced to judge the merits of States removing people running for presidents. These are compelling arguments in my view.
I heard some of the arguments and am not about to act as if heard all of them. Thanks for telling us your story. Thanks for the bits and pieces of the summary.

Here is why Trump did not commit a crime. First his messages. Some were pretty powerful. Some he told the groups at the Capitol to leave and do so in peace. He instructed them to not break any law. Also, Trump was 2.4 miles from the Capitol. Many believe those who have been convicted are in different classes. Some who damaged property or hurt people have earned prison time. Some who merely protested and are in prison do not belong in prison. We also believe the cop who murdered Ashli Babbitt has earned time in prison.

Notice there was only ONE question in the 2 hours of questioning that when to the engaged in insurrection question?

I thought it was pretty telling.

WW

Notice there was only ONE question in the 2 hours of questioning that when to the engaged in insurrection question?

WW
I did notice that. But I'm fine with choosing practicality over a strict interpretation of the text.

She should have gone to trial. Carrol didn't change her story. Carrol isn't friends with a Russian agent.

Nor did you reply to the bolded question. Or replied to my posit. At least not by anything but personal incredulity.

As I said. I'm quitting this game. No point to it.
Carroll herself explained that women think so many times that women will not be believed when it comes to rape. Biden clearly has not faced trial as has Trump. Biden needs to face trial.

YES, I believe I did reply to your question. At least in my own words and not your words.
I doubt you believe that there are cases where both sides are justified as truth. Take the Simpson case, do you believe his jury got it right by refusing to convict him? Was his argument with merit? This is why your posit can be difficult to say yes or no to. It depends as my law professor told the class.

Irrelevant to the as it was originally presented. That he asks permission and then grabs pussy.

That wasn't what he said.

WW
Asks you want to discuss?
He told what he believes is the truth. I and you do not like how he talked. But he claimed they let him. I was not there. I have had a similar experience with women. So in my case what he said is pretty possible.

WW
What did it tell? I had not heard it all from the start and when the lawyer talking for Trump made a short statement and then Roberts said submitted, it caught me by surprise.

What did it tell? I had not heard it all from the start and when the lawyer talking for Trump made a short statement and then Roberts said submitted, it caught me by surprise.

Told me they are looking to not have to rule that FPOTUS#45 engaged in or didn't engage in insurrection.

Instead of looking at the merit of what he did, they are looking for a procedural punt.

WW

Told me they are looking to not have to rule that FPOTUS#45 engaged in or didn't engage in insurrection.

Instead of looking at the merit of what he did, they are looking for a procedural punt.

WW
That has not cleared up to me. Why would they rule it was an insurrection? I am trying to recall much of what was said and do not recall a case made it was an insurrection!!! Can yo quote that case for us here?

I have a super difficult time with the idea Trump is the father of any insurrection.
First where was he vs where were those at the Capitol and what acts did those take to insurrect?

Trump was talking to his fans about 2.4 miles distant from the Capitol. I do not recall any testimony presented in court about an insurrection happening. Were the lawyers wrong to not charge any of them with insurrection?

Forum List

Back