Why the rape case against Trump will end up thrown into the trash

Irrelevant to the as it was originally presented. That he asks permission and then grabs pussy.

That wasn't what he said.

WW
I have the benefit of actually hearing his total remarks around 4-5 times today.
He did not say he asks permission. He said they let you. He did not even talk of a person he grabbed that way. He was generic.

Trump also made a claim that he did not prove to Bush. That he tried to Fu#k her. I would love to hear her testimony on that claim.

I have the benefit of actually hearing his total remarks around 4-5 times today.
He did not say he asks permission. He said they let you. He did not even talk of a person he grabbed that way. He was generic.

Trump also made a claim that he did not prove to Bush. That he tried to Fu#k her. I would love to hear her testimony on that claim.

And in the Carroll case we have him grabbing pussy (according to a court of law) and she didn't either give him permission or "let him".

Hence their finding for her.

WW

Thank you very much. I appreciate that a lot. Do you call all ex presidents that same way?

The ones I respect no. Normally I'll refer to them as Reagan, Bush I, Bush II, Clinton, Obama, or Biden as either Biden or POTUS#46.

I use FPOTUS#45 to emphasis that he his no longer President. He is a former President, meaning a private citizen and has no special protections. Especially when people claim "he had the right to the documents", well no he did, as a former President he had to right to retain classified documents. As an example.

WW

This is from YOUR post #494--Nobody is claiming Trump talked to Carrol. You can't have it both ways. Did you claim he talked to her or did you claim he didn't talk to her. Make up your mind. BTW, why wasn't Tara Reid given the same treatment as EJC when she made the nearly exact same accusation about the vegetable? Are you suggesting, as special counsel did yesterday, that the vegetable is a doddering old man that has a bad memory and cannot be held responsible for his actions? And you morons think that is what you want to run the country.
Stupid, stupid, stupid.

The judge said the evidence is not re-litigable. So why do it here when it means absolutely nothing.

He sexually abused her, and the jury made him pay... twice... for defamation.

The ones I respect no. Normally I'll refer to them as Reagan, Bush I, Bush II, Clinton, Obama, or Biden as either Biden or POTUS#46.

I use FPOTUS#45 to emphasis that he his no longer President. He is a former President, meaning a private citizen and has no special protections. Especially when people claim "he had the right to the documents", well no he did, as a former President he had to right to retain classified documents. As an example.

WW
Here is my salient point on the documents. We have not one or many of us seen the documents. Who is telling us about them? The media is telling us. If they lie to us, we will not know they did. We must trust the media and frankly I do not trust them now at all.

Any past president is former. I see no purpose to talk of them differently but their facts can be treated different. Do you or I have the secret service protecting us daily? Former presidents do have them. Do we get a massive pension as do our past presidents? I do get social security. But not a giant pension.

Trump has no special protection.

The immunity claim is DOA.
Only for things done when he was president can any of them allege to have immunity. But after office, watch Biden for example, he will end up in prison. Keep this date in mind. Biden will be a convict.

Kavenaugh in the Clinton days thought he could be prosecuted once out of office.

I suspect K still believes that principle.
Remember the way Democrats defended Bill Clinton when he was sued and lost his case to Paula Jones?

Trump was found guilty of sexual assault.
That ^^^^ is a lie and you are an ignorant, bald-faced LIAR. I've given you three or four opportunities to link to a criminal conviction for ANYTHING and all you present is a civil award that does NOT determine GUILT. STFU.

That ^^^^ is a lie and you are an ignorant, bald-faced LIAR. I've given you three or four opportunities to link to a criminal conviction for ANYTHING and all you present is a civil award that does NOT determine GUILT. STFU.
Civil liabity found and 83 million levied. Yeah, the Orange Perv put his fingers up her vagina, you freak.

Forum List

Back