Why the rape case against Trump will end up thrown into the trash

That ^^^^ is a lie and you are an ignorant, bald-faced LIAR. I've given you three or four opportunities to link to a criminal conviction for ANYTHING and all you present is a civil award that does NOT determine GUILT. STFU.
I like the fact that you defend someone who thinks it's okay to grab a woman by the pussy!

What I said is not a lie. He was found guilty of sexual assault in a court of law. I don't give a rats ass what kind of court it was, it is still a conviction that will cost that piece of shit $83 million.

You keep trying to frame this into something ridiculous. "Oh, he wasn't convicted in a criminal court, so the incident never happened!". Is that what you are trying to say? That is horseshit nonsense!

I like the fact that you defend someone who thinks it's okay to grab a woman by the pussy!
What is the relevance to anything that has to do with EJC? NOTHING.
He was found guilty of sexual assault in a court of law.
No he wasn't. Link it. It should be simple for you to find. Sexual assault is a crime. Just link to the trial where he was convicted of ANYTHING criminal.
it is still a conviction that will cost that piece of shit $83 million.
Being illegally found liable is not a conviction, moron. You're not worth any more time. I misjudged you for being ignorant. You're just plain STOOOOPID.

I'm pretty old and I have listened to a lot of women. Very few men would assault a woman that way. It's a shock. Trump is a pig of a man. Are you?
Howl at the moon until you're blue in the face. There has been no credible evidence presented. That would be due process. Your unfounded hatred for a man you've never met is not enough.

No he wasn't. Link it. It should be simple for you to find. Sexual assault is a crime. Just link to the trial where he was convicted of ANYTHING criminal.

Being illegally found liable is not a conviction, moron. You're not worth any more time. I misjudged you for being ignorant. You're just plain STOOOOPID.

Nah it's you that's stupid. Why would you defend a man with a history of grabbing women?

He was legally found liable. End of story. There will be no appeal.

Nah it's you that's stupid. Why would you defend a man with a history of grabbing women?
I'm not defending anyone. I am calling for adherence to the constitution. Due process. Why are you disregarding it. I'll tell you why. Hatred for one man. Take heed. If he is wrongly accused and denied due process as he has been---you could be next. SMFH.

I'm not defending anyone. I am calling for adherence to the constitution. Due process. Why are you disregarding it. I'll tell you why. Hatred for one man. Take heed. If he is wrongly accused and denied due process as he has been---you could be next. SMFH.

This is a civil action not a criminal one. Trump already lost twice. He's a dumbass.

You're saying if it is not a crime, it didn't happen?

Fuck you!

You're saying if it is not a crime, it didn't happen?

Fuck you!
Not even with a note from your mother. And yes, if you accuse someone of assault, that is a crime and either you're lying or he is. That is why you have a trial. There was no trial and no verdict so there was no crime committed. Now run along and howl at the moon. It won't care if your feelings are hurt either.

He is rightly accused and provided due process.

He will stand trial and be judged by his betters.

A Jury decided Trump did not rape E. Jean Carroll. Bet you did not know that.
Here is a video that shows the facts of this case. Evaluate it honestly. Do not presume guilt. The Jury did not presume guilt. So you should not.

Didn’t rape

Just sexually assaulted her by finger banging her

Ya know… like he told Billie Bush he could

Forum List

Back