Why the rape case against Trump will end up thrown into the trash

Here is my salient point on the documents. We have not one or many of us seen the documents. Who is telling us about them? The media is telling us. If they lie to us, we will not know they did. We must trust the media and frankly I do not trust them now at all.

Good luck, you aren't toing to see all the classified documents. Not seeing the classified documents is because - well duh - they are classified. You and I have no clearance or need to know (well I have had the clearance but don't have the need to know, I don't know about you).

18 USC is the Classified Information Procedures Act (CIPA) which details how classified information is handled in criminal courts. There are three options when it comes to public access at trial:
  • The Government can declassify selected documents to enter into pubic evidence to represent all documents,
  • The Government can submit redacted documents into pubic evidence to represent all documents,
  • The Government does not have to submit ANY classified document into public evidence but instead can submit a court approved summary describing the type of document and the information it contains without having to include any classified information itself.
  • The Government can use a mixture of the 3 above based on the case.
Oh, and a judge deciding to release classified information to the public by ruling that the Government MUST use all classified documents in their raw form at trial meaning public release is grounds for an interlocutory appeal over ruling the trial judge.

WW

Last edited:
Not even with a note from your mother. And yes, if you accuse someone of assault, that is a crime and either you're lying or he is. That is why you have a trial. There was no trial and no verdict so there was no crime committed. Now run along and howl at the moon. It won't care if your feelings are hurt either.
There was a trial and he was convicted. If he was innocent, why is he paying Carroll $83 million?

It takes a real piece of shit to defend someone who thinks he's above the law, thinks he can grab women by the pussy, parties with petaphiles and has had multiple wives.

That is the classic mental makeup of a rapist.

Not even with a note from your mother. And yes, if you accuse someone of assault, that is a crime and either you're lying or he is. That is why you have a trial. There was no trial and no verdict so there was no crime committed. Now run along and howl at the moon. It won't care if your feelings are hurt either.

Trump will go down in history as a the president who sexually assaulted women and defamed them.

There was a trial and he was convicted.
You're a LIAR. Link it. While your at it link to ANY CRIMINAL CONVICTION of DJT. You can't do it so just shut your pie hole.
It takes a real piece of shit to defend someone who thinks he's above the law
It takes a real piece of shit to demand the conviction of an American citizen without evidence and contrary to the tenets of the constitution based on your own personal unjustified hatred of a man you have never met. I am defending the constitution--not a man. So again, STFU

and fined 83mm dollars.

How much is that?

1000_F_218351562_DVM3ee409Q5pHntbZ3VNwH93V7cRwJ70.jpg

Was he found liable for sexual battery, a sexual offense.

Yes, he is a sexual offender.

C A is not in charge of any definition.
Link to any state where DJT was forced to register as a sex offender. BTW, I wonder how DJT would respond if I was cut and paste this thread to Truth Social. LOL, probably nothing, can't get blood from a stone-----or a slow donkey.

Bullshit. That’s sexual harassment at most. Assault requires actual physical contact.

Rape and sexual assault are no joke, asshole.
Tell us about your personal experience that makes you curse at a poster??

You're a LIAR. Link it. While your at it link to ANY CRIMINAL CONVICTION of DJT. You can't do it so just shut your pie hole.

It takes a real piece of shit to demand the conviction of an American citizen without evidence and contrary to the tenets of the constitution based on your own personal unjustified hatred of a man you have never met. I am defending the constitution--not a man. So again, STFU
I have provided the link. Go back and read it you lazy fuck!

You really have horseshit logic. Trump wouldn't have to pay $83 million if he wasn't first convicted of sexual assault.

You are also a major hypocrite for saying you are defending the Constitution while supporting a wannabe dictator who wants to get rid of the Constitution.

Forum List

Back