Why the rape case against Trump will end up thrown into the trash

The civil court did not determine that he raped anyone. It found him liable for sexual assault -- without evidence, which will be overturned on appeal. You, slow donkey and billo really stupid need to come back to reality, quit howling at the moon and most of all, just quit lying. Its a bad look on you. Makes you look like a democrat propogandist.

As usual you are being an idiot. Trump was found LIABLE, not GUILTY. He was never even charged with rape or sexual assault. The burden of proof is far lower in civil court, it can be as low as we think he MIGHT have done it.
He still lost and has to pay $83 million for his transgressions. You act like since it was not a criminal conviction, the incident never happened? That is ridiculous!

He was found liable in a court of law. Full stop. Period. The incident occurred and Trump is a piece of shit!

I love how you fuckers jump through hoops to defend this rapist and soon to be criminal 91 times.

Thank you for making my point. OJ was NEVER found guilty of a crime in that case despite mountains of evidence. There has been not one iota of credible evidence against DJT for anything criminal. That is why this award will be overturned on appeal. Yawn, let me know when the award is paid.

Thank you for making my point. OJ was NEVER found guilty of a crime in that case despite mountains of evidence. There has been not one iota of credible evidence against DJT for anything criminal. That is why this award will be overturned on appeal. Yawn, let me know when the award is paid.
Dream on. There are no grounds to overturn the jury verdict

You have no point is the point. Trump is liable as a sexual assaulter. He is a sex pervert.

Dream on. There are no grounds to overturn the jury verdict
Which as you know was she is being awarded money for saying bad things about her. She protested at court she was defamed.

Forum List

Back